newly appoint in a sentence
1) Five members were newly appointed including two women.
2) His new cabinet included three newly appointed ministers.
3) This placed exceptional powers in the hands of newly appointed officials.
newly appoint example sentences4) Perry's newly appointed Chairman promptly canceled the hearing.
5) By April 1927 Iran had 600 newly appointed judges in Tehran.
6) Shadow Sorenson is the newly appointed king.
7) The game featured newly appointed rookie Denver QB Jay Cutler.
8) Candidate for newly appointed Member of the Board 2.
9) The newly appointed , academic economist, Guv.
10) May I present my newly appointed assistant, Doctor Masters?
11) Newly appointed panelists and Chairs are trained before being permitted to serve.
12) Seventy-one SECV pastors and newly appointed pastors were recognized.
13) She had been newly appointed Captain.
14) Pastor V.N. Joseph is the newly appointed Minister.
15) And the key to it was that newly appointed network of agents.
example sentences with newly appoint16) He was reinstated by newly appointed head coach Chip Kelly in March.
17) Originally management Steinweiss adds that the newly appointed nally.
18) The newly appointed manager was a former Iran manager Branko Ivanković.
19) Hannibal also secured an alliance with newly appointed Hieronymus of Syracuse.
20) In September, seven women were among ten newly appointed judges and public prosecutors.
21) The Vice Chancellor awards each newly appointed officer cadet the UPNM beret.
22) The Field Instructor system of training newly appointed police officers was established in 1965.
23) You may be a newly appointed manager who needs to acquire management skills quickly.
24) There was noticeable difference between these newly appointed ISKCON gurus and Prabhupada.
25) One of the Commandos on the perch was addressing the newly appointed clerk.
26) Jung-Hoon Lee is ROK government's newly appointed Ambassador for Human Rights.
27) Gurusamy and newly appointed pumpking Hugo van der Sanden also sat in.
28) Gregg McKenzie, newly appointed Placer County Fish and Game Commissioner.
How to use newly appoint in a sentence29) Development began in 1999 under newly appointed CEO Carlos Ghosn's NRP.
30) Newly appointed CEO David May revealed that the club was debt free in 2013.
31) The newly appointed was Zvonimir Soldo, a former Croatian national team player.
32) The newly appointed DMEs in Inverness and Aberdeen are planning to address this.
33) Newly appointed Premier Alexandru Averescu dissolved Parliament on March 25, 1920.
34) Singer Renn - The newly appointed Second Singer sent to recover Kyarra.
35) Taryn Ballard is happily married and a newly appointed analyst for a prestigious shipping company.
36) Kilger was Hachette's newly appointed CEO, having succeeded David Pecker.
37) A newly appointed Foreign Minister makes his or her first state visit to Sweden.
38) He handed power over to the newly appointed President Ratu Josefa Iloilo.
39) Rehnquist's seat as an associate justice was filled by newly appointed Antonin Scalia.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of newly appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of newly appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with newly appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word newly appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with newly appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of newly appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of newly appoint
Compound Sentences with newly appoint
Complex Sentences with newly appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with newly appoint