divinely appoint in a sentence
1) That is the divinely appointed programme for changing sinners.
2) It is the divinely appointed educator of mankind.
3) Saul is not considered a prophet, but a divinely appointed king.
divinely appoint example sentences4) We declare the means by which mortal life is created to be divinely appointed .
5) He is the divinely appointed Mediator.
6) It made her look like a rather awe-inspiring , divinely appointed dragon-fly!
7) By departing from the plan divinely appointed for their diet, the Israelites suffered great loss.
8) The transformation could only occur with the divine blessing from Allah through the divinely appointed leader.
9) On the contrary, it was recognized that the system was divinely appointed from beginning to end.
10) Applied to time therefore it signifies a divinely appointed period of probation, Genesis 6:3.
11) In the present instance the divinely appointed guardians and servants of Lingerbay are the people of Harris.
12) From this crude beginning the prophetic stream may be clearly traced onward as the divinely appointed channel of revelation.
13) Did the moderator and fellow-elders promptly use the discipline divinely appointed for the recovery of the erring brother?
14) Applied to persons it points to a divinely appointed number during a period of waiting, Acts 1:15.
15) Shia consider Ali to have been divinely appointed as the successor to Muhammad, and as the first Imam.
example sentences with divinely appoint16) So the big BBC interview, whether on the Today programme or Newsnight, is no longer a divinely appointed interrogation.
17) Having been anointed by Samuel, Saul is told of signs he will receive to know that he has been divinely appointed .
18) Secular names may be given to secular days, but the Sabbath of the Lord is sanctified of Him, and its name divinely appointed .
19) As a synonym, an equivalent expression, or an alternate term for the divinely appointed names, it has no authority whatever.
20) You had been listen to their words." Surely, miraculous signs were fitting for such men as confirmations of their divinely appointed mission.
21) Your happiness depends on the consciousness you are fulfilling your divinely appointed mission; and your success, on your will being in harmony with your work.
22) While there is a diversity of gifts, each believer is energized by the same Spirit, and each is called to his own divinely appointed service as the Spirit may will.
23) It shows that Hussein's message of truth and freedom is viewed as an inseparable extension of that list of divinely appointed prophets.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of divinely appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of divinely appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with divinely appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word divinely appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with divinely appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of divinely appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of divinely appoint
Compound Sentences with divinely appoint
Complex Sentences with divinely appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with divinely appoint