appoints in a sentence
1) It appoints committees to examine specific academic matters.
2) The commissioner in turn appoints numerous deputy commissioners.
3) The party board appoints a party secretary.
appoints example sentences4) The president appoints and retires senior military officers.
5) It appoints auditors whose powers have been extended significantly.
6) The department appoints one student fellow each year.
7) The speaker appoints committee and subcommittee chairs and vice chairs.
8) The board of directors appoints the chairperson.
9) Each jurisdiction also appoints two alternate representatives.
10) The president also appoints some public officials.
11) The commission sets policy and appoints the city manager.
12) The president also appoints justices of federal district courts.
13) Each member country appoints its two governors.
14) The president appoints judges at all levels.
15) The President appoints a finance commission every five years.
example sentences with appoints16) The President appoints the remaining seven senators.
17) This bar association actually appoints all Presidents.
18) The commission appoints and removes officials by a majority vote.
19) The council appoints an independent hearing officer to conduct the proceeding.
20) Doctor appoints which she never takes him.
21) The King appoints and dismisses his ministers.
22) The company appoints members to serve on these boards.
23) It also appoints honorary members and an external auditor.
24) The parliament appoints the Ministers among them.
25) The local government appoints the board members of the water districts.
26) A creditor with a secured debt appoints the receiver.
27) The Foundation appoints a minority of governors.
28) The mayor serves a five-year term and appoints six deputies.
How to use appoints in a sentence29) The President appoints a chief of staff.
30) The council also appoints the city attorney and city clerk.
31) The mayor is elected at large and appoints a city manager.
32) He or she also appoints city board members.
33) The president appoints the governors of the 31 provinces.
34) There is no national body that appoints Mennonite ministers.
35) Each institution appoints its Data protection Officer.
36) The president appoints federal judges, federal civil servants and military officers.
37) Each member state appoints one Director and an alternate.
38) The HR appoints his or her own staff directly.
39) Manchester University appoints the first professor of nursing.
40) The president appoints and parliament approves Justices for the three courts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoints
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoints with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoints
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoints in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoints.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoints. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoints
Compound Sentences with appoints
Complex Sentences with appoints
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoints