appointed in a sentence
1) The city council appointed school board members until 1969.
2) Virtually powerless city councils were appointed through similar procedures.
3) The 24 legislative councillors were originally appointed .
appointed example sentences4) Available through appointed high performance tire specialists nationwide.
5) She has been appointed public relations assistant.
6) The appointed members serve terms of 2 years.
7) Attorneys so appointed are deputy attorneys general.
8) It is nothing personal against the appointed official.
9) A committee for soliciting subscriptions was appointed .
10) Lodge officers are either elected or appointed .
11) Mine captains were appointed together with surface supervisors.
12) Andrews is requesting a court appointed attorney.
13) No particular officer is appointed the energy agenda.
14) The appointed time has grown very short.
15) A committee appointed to study such matters made those choices.
example sentences with appointed16) He was appointed full professor in 1971.
17) He was appointed a special grade medical officer.
18) Watkins was subsequently appointed national indoor coach in 1985.
19) He was appointed royal architect in 1799.
20) He was appointed professor emeritus in 2003.
21) The judges are appointed and announced beforehand.
22) Five members were newly appointed including two women.
23) There are six official members and four appointed members.
24) The appointed professional officers were not always respected.
25) Weinberg was subsequently appointed director in 1955.
26) A special master was appointed to oversee reform implementation.
27) He was appointed captain the following season.
28) He was appointed despite having no specialist surgical qualifications.
How to use appointed in a sentence29) He was appointed municipal chairman in 2004.
30) He was appointed literary editor in 1998.
31) Lawyers are mostly court appointed and low paid.
32) He was appointed as manager four days later.
33) He was appointed senior counsel in 1976.
34) Andrew has been appointed the temporary administrator.
35) His new cabinet included three newly appointed ministers.
36) He has been appointed honorary visiting professor by 12 universities.
37) The three appointed members each serve six year terms.
38) Lesser titled state officials were also appointed .
39) The king also appointed three female ministers.
40) He appointed government officials to represent various ethnic groups.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appointed
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appointed with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appointed
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appointed in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appointed.
20 examples of simple sentences of appointed. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appointed
Compound Sentences with appointed
Complex Sentences with appointed
Compound-Complex Sentences with appointed