appoint a director in a sentence
1) The directors may appoint a director to chair their meetings.
2) He was appointed a director in July 2003.
3) We are therefore appointing a director of Dounreay Site Operations.
appoint a director example sentences4) That Noel Falconer be appointed a director of British Gas.
5) On 2 January 1749 Bastide was appointed a director in the Corps of Engineers.
6) Joshua Wordsworth had been appointed a director of the Leeds Water Works in 1841.
7) On 26 June 2012 he was appointed a director of Wakefield Diocesan Board of Education.
8) NEIL MCDOUGALL (below) is appointed a director of P&O Developments.
9) The Authority should appoint a director with responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Curragh.
10) When you are appointed a director of a company you become an officer with extensive legal responsibilities.
11) He was appointed a director in 1987 and took on his current role in January last year.
12) The Executive Vice-President and President jointly appoint a director to manage the day-to-day operations of the agency.
13) Each local council was authorized to appoint a director responsible for all civil defense functions within that political subdivision.
14) The Baton Rouge Metropolitan Council appoints the seven member board and then the Board appoints a director .
15) On 1 April 1989, Mme. Marie-Josée Drouin was appointed a director of the Company.
example sentences with appoint a director16) With effect from 20 May 2008, Woon was appointed a director of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
17) Media reports claim that Gattellari was appointed a director to a number of companies associated with Medich in July 2009.
18) We started this project on August 1 and we have appointed a director to collect the necessities of his office .
19) He remained a TD, being appointed a director in the formerly state owned recently privatized telecommunications company Eircom in 1999.
20) Dermot Gleeson SC was appointed a director of the bank in May 2000 and chairman of the board in October 2003.
21) The Management Committee will appoint a director , or directors who will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Compact.
22) Currently, the agency is overseen by the President and he appoints a director to manage the day-to-day operations of the agency.
23) This led to each state appointing a director of NYA, and they got a certain sum of money to be used by university professors.
24) The president is responsible for appointing a director of the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE to carry out the law through the collection of taxes.
25) The Rt Hon Peter Walker, MBE MP (aged 58) was appointed a director by the Board on 1 June 1990 (after the Annual Report and Accounts were finalised).
26) He started from the cash desk and was eventually appointed a director of the firm in 1936, a position that he held until his death in 1970.
27) In April 2012 the club finally ended their interest in appointing a director of football, something the club had been considering since May 2011.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a director
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a director with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a director
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a director in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a director.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a director. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a director
Compound Sentences with appoint a director
Complex Sentences with appoint a director
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a director