appoint a Cabinet in a sentence
1) The normal practice is to appoint a Cabinet of fifteen to twenty-five members.
2) Soon he will appoint a Cabinet that must steer the ship of State.
3) It chooses a Premier from amongst its number, who then appoints a Cabinet .
appoint a Cabinet example sentences4) It appointed a Cabinet of civil servants and promised to restore democratic government as quickly as possible.
5) Belau has a President, elected for a four-year term by popular vote, who appoints a Cabinet .
6) The parliament elects the president from its members, and the president appoints a Cabinet of five to six members.
7) The Yang di-Pertuan Agong is required to appoint a Cabinet to advise him in the exercise of his executive functions.
8) After taking the oath and appointing a Cabinet , Prime Minister Gillani worked toward consolidating the power to weakened Pervez Musharraf.
9) In 1975 she was appointed a Cabinet Minister in the Malcolm Fraser government, the first woman to receive that appointment.
10) Following the successful example of France, Germany and many other countries, Labour will appoint a Cabinet Minister for Women.
11) Eisenhower appointed a Cabinet of nine "businessmen and a plumber," and gave them wide latitude in handling domestic affairs.
12) On 7 September 1969, the RCC announced that it had appointed a Cabinet to conduct the government of the new republic.
13) Prime Minister Amadou Cheiffou announced the dissolution of the transitional government on March 23, and appointed a Cabinet on March 27.
14) They appointed a Cabinet mainly consisting of civilians led by Prime Minister Nguyễn Ngọc Thơ, who had been the titular Vice President under Diệm.
15) He then asked for the government's resignation to allow him to appoint a Cabinet whose members were drawn from the Constituent Assembly.
example sentences with appoint a Cabinet16) It is an absolute monarchy; the Amir (currently Shaikh Khalifa bin Hamad al-Thani) Appoints a Cabinet , in which he occupies the office of Prime Minister.
17) The Yang di-Pertuan Agong (currently Sultan Azlan Muhibbuddin Shah - see below for his installation in September 1989) Appoints a Cabinet headed by a Prime Minister.
18) Executive power is held by a President who is elected for a six-year term and who appoints a Cabinet including the Governor of the Federal District.
19) On February 25, 1948, President Edvard Beneš gave in to the demands of Communist Prime Minister Klement Gottwald and appointed a Cabinet dominated by Communists.
20) The Minister-President appoints a Cabinet to run the state's agencies and to carry out the executive duties of the state's government.
21) Despite Syrian support and Khaddam's mediation, Rashid Karami (the Sunni Muslim Prime Minister of Lebanon) did not have enough support to appoint a Cabinet .
22) Madero became president in November 1911, and, intending to reconcile the nation, appointed a Cabinet which included many of Porfirio Díaz's supporters.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a Cabinet
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a Cabinet with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a Cabinet
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a Cabinet in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a Cabinet.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a Cabinet. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a Cabinet
Compound Sentences with appoint a Cabinet
Complex Sentences with appoint a Cabinet
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a Cabinet