appoint a committee in a sentence
1) The GA appointed a committee to examine the matter.
2) Let them appoint a committee to judge the results.
3) This meeting appoints a committee to meet with the applicant.
appoint a committee example sentences4) Only the court can appoint a committee of the person.
5) Appointing a committee to study the horse.
6) The Government appointed a committee to review the possibilities of aerial applications.
7) Whites appointed a committee to remove Mayor Sturgis from office.
8) The UP government appointed a committee to verify the DM's report.
9) Before preparing the statement, his meeting appoints a committee on clearness.
10) Another order from Vienna appointed a committee to investigate wasting the tax money.
11) The House of Lords appointed a committee for Petitions.
12) Shukla appointed a committee under the presidentship of Sh.
13) A motion was made and carried to appoint a committee to study the proposal.
14) The mayor appointed a committee of citizens to develop a proposal for $15.
15) Wary, General Assembly simply appointed a committee to continue studying the matter.
example sentences with appoint a committee16) The German High Command appointed a committee composed of experts from leading engineering companies.
17) They agreed to appoint a committee to facilitate the international monitoring of the violence.
18) Appoint a committee of specialists to report on an aspect of a service.
19) Djibo appointed a committee to draw up a draft constitution on 21 April 2010.
20) Mayor Daley appointed a committee to make recommendations for improvements to the police department.
21) Arkansas Governor Charles Hillman Brough appointed a committee of Seven to investigate.
22) Don't appoint a committee on snakes." by H. Ross Perot.
23) The Library Trustees appointed a committee to consider the applicants and make an appointment.
24) The army detained two soldiers for questioning and appointed a committee to probe the incident.
25) Subsequently, they appointed a committee of four rabbis to research and investigate the matter.
26) To keep it going the musicians appointed a committee to run it as a cooperative.
27) The general court appointed a committee to lay out the boundaries of the new town.
28) On 5 May the House of Lords appointed a committee to consider questions of doctrine.
How to use appoint a committee in a sentence29) The Department of Justice may also appoint a committee of unsecured creditors in the case .
30) The United States Senate appointed a committee to study the value of Low's proposal.
31) Schools were managed by appointing a committee who then employed a teacher and paid their salary.
32) In May, 1701, he was appointed a committee for a similar purpose and object.
33) Snowden appointed a committee headed by Sir George May to review the state of public finances.
34) He appointed a committee headed by a progressive P.C.Mahalanobis to find out the answer.
35) When he eventually did so, Guest appointed a committee of engineers to examine the proposal.
36) The assembly granted his request and appointed a committee to create the Revised Code of 1831.
37) Following the receipt of responses, the Mayor appointed a committee to evaluate the information received.
38) In 1967, Governor Richard Hughes appointed a committee to investigate the causes of the riots.
39) The Minneapolis City Council appointed a committee to assess the financial condition of the surviving family members.
40) He pressed ahead, and appointed a committee under Sir William Forwood to consider all possible sites.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a committee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a committee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a committee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a committee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a committee.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a committee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a committee
Compound Sentences with appoint a committee
Complex Sentences with appoint a committee
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a committee