appoint a leader in a sentence
1) I will appoint a leader for each expert group just for today.
2) Appoint a leader , and let him beat up for volunteers.
3) If you appoint a leader , it's because you want to avoid being dis-appointed yourself.
appoint a leader example sentences4) When he eventually left a town, Avramenko would appoint a leader to continue teaching the dances.
5) But if you are appointed a leader without you asking for it , you will be helped.
6) Part 5: The remaining five members discuss options for the League but do not appoint a leader .
7) Rabbi Isaac deduced from that we must not appoint a leader over a community without first consulting the community.
8) The New South Wales Greens remained ideologically opposed to appointing a leader and continue not to appoint such a position.
9) Brown said commissioners were poised to appoint a leader from the local business community , before that individual withdrew interest recently.
10) I The Labour Party did not appoint a leader in the Lords, until it formed its first government in 1924.
11) Experimental studies on commons dilemmas show that overharvesting groups are more willing to appoint a leader to look after the common resource.
12) There is little point in appointing a leader who isn't going to raise the gloom, particularly when the contest for deputy is proving more intriguing.
13) It fell to the Mount Everest Committee, the body that funded all pre-war attempts on Mount Everest, to appoint a leader for the expedition.
14) In the eighteenth century, when the people were organized by clans and towns, they would appoint a leader for negotiations with the Europeans.
15) Each Group appoints a leader , referred to as a "president", "co-ordinator" or "chair", who decides which way the Group should vote in Parliament.
example sentences with appoint a leader
example sentences with appoint a leader16) The Council also appoints a leader of Council to be the main person responsible for leadership of the Council's political and policy matters.
17) Appoint a leader !
18) " One of the proposed solutions is to appoint a leader to regulate access to the common.
19) And because they stiffened their necks, You [could have] appointed a leader to return them to their slavery in Egypt.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a leader
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a leader with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a leader
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a leader in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a leader.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a leader. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a leader
Compound Sentences with appoint a leader
Complex Sentences with appoint a leader
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a leader