appoint a chairman in a sentence
1) So instead of directly appointing a chairman .
2) The Nominations Committee shall appoint a chairman from its members.
3) Critical to this equation is appointing a chairman who is complementary and compatible with the CEO.
appoint a chairman example sentences4) The Director shall appoint a chairman of the Medical Care Advisory Group from among its members.
5) The Town Council consists of twelve elected Councillors, who appoint a chairman to act as the Town Mayor.
6) A new company will be set up in 2014 to house the bank 's programme and appoint a chairman and board.
7) In the absence of the President or any of the Vice-Presidents the meeting shall appoint a chairman for the meeting in question.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a chairman
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a chairman with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a chairman
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a chairman in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a chairman.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a chairman. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a chairman
Compound Sentences with appoint a chairman
Complex Sentences with appoint a chairman
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a chairman