appoint a professor in a sentence
1) On 1 February 1999 Woon was appointed a professor of law.
2) Hawking was appointed a professor with a chair in gravitational physics in 1977.
3) He was later appointed a professor at the Central Institute of Arts and Crafts, Beijing in 1964.
appoint a professor example sentences4) From 1834 to 1836 Macfarren taught at the Academy without a professorship; he was appointed a professor in 1837.
5) Shortly afterwards, he received his doctorate and was appointed a professor of anatomy at Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg.
6) Stanley returned to Canada in 1936 and was appointed a professor of history at Mount Allison University in New Brunswick.
7) MIT president L Rafael Reif said he had appointed a professor to review the university 's involvement in Swartz's case.
8) After graduation, Breckinridge was appointed a professor at the University in what was then known as the Department of Household Administration.
9) In 1840 we became the first university in the UK to appoint a professor of Engineering, and in 1957, the first in Scotland to have an electronic computer.
10) The Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences can appoint a professor to be an "Academy Professors", a high honor for a sitting professor.
11) He was the youngest-ever to be appointed a professor at Harvard and the last ever appointed Chairman of the Department of Romance Languages.
12) The extra funds will be used to appoint a professor of advanced material at the centre which has gained international acclaim for its applied research.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a professor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a professor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a professor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a professor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a professor.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a professor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a professor
Compound Sentences with appoint a professor
Complex Sentences with appoint a professor
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a professor