appoint a panel in a sentence
1) The Department of Civil Aviation immediately appointed a panel of two to investigate the accident.
2) The UNHRC has appointed a panel led by William Schabas to investigate war crimes allegations by both sides.
3) Deal last week signed an order suspending the six board members and has appointed a panel to find replacements .
appoint a panel example sentences4) The junta later wrote a highly abbreviated interim constitution and appointed a panel to draft a new permanent constitution.
5) MacArthur appointed a panel of 12 judges, nine from the nations that signed the Instrument of Surrender.
6) Each year, the Vice-President shall appoint a panel of not less than five judges to evaluate the nominees.
7) Ante Marković, prime minister of Yugoslavia at the time, proposed appointing a panel which would wield presidential powers.
8) According to Aburish, Orabi and Assad were "close friends" and Assad appointed a panel to investigate what happened.
9) CBI may appoint a panel of advocates with approval of Lokpal, CBI will not have to depend on govt advocates.
10) In 2005, the EPA appointed a panel of experts to conduct an open peer-review of the program and its orientation.
11) In June 1981, prime minister Margaret Thatcher appointed a panel to advise her government on all matters relating to information technology.
12) The BMJ has appointed a panel of experts to advise whether the journal should make additional corrections or retract the Abramson study.
13) The promoter will appoint a panel of judges whose decision in all matters concerning the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) On December 5, Mike Howard delivered a petition to Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton, asking him to appoint a panel to investigate the Markingson case.
15) Chairs the Awards Committee, receives nominations for AGS awards, and appoints a panel of judges to evaluate the nominees ( 43 ).
example sentences with appoint a panel16) The Baptist Union has appointed a panel of experts who can be consulted to ascertain the potential risk that might be posed to children and young people by the applicant.
17) One of Reith's first actions as Minister of Works was to appoint a panel of consultants to advise him on post-war planning.
18) Under intense pressure, the UN relented, and said it would appoint a panel to investigate the source of the cholera strain.
19) In 2011, the Welsh Government appointed a panel of commissioners to administer the council, thus the elected members are not presently in control.
20) The "General Assembly" agreed to examine this and appointed a panel of ministers, including Andrew Melville to look at it.
21) In 2001 the government appointed a panel of scientists, including a number of AIDS denialists, to report back on the issue.
22) In the 1990s, the State of Maryland appointed a panel of anthropologists, genealogists, and historians to review primary sources related to Piscataway genealogy.
23) On November 21, 1973, Sirica appointed a panel of persons nominated jointly by the White House and the Special Prosecution Force.
24) The university will appoint a panel of examiners who will consider the case and prepare a report recommending whether or not the degree be awarded.
25) On 7 February 2008, the Northern Ireland Policing Board decided to appoint a panel of independent experts to review the police's investigation of the bombing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a panel
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a panel with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a panel
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a panel in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a panel.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a panel. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a panel
Compound Sentences with appoint a panel
Complex Sentences with appoint a panel
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a panel