appoint a commission in a sentence
1) The government responded to the growing clamour by appointing a commission .
2) The government appointed a commission to study the feasibility of the suggested merger.
3) The National Assembly met in special session and appointed a commission to gather evidence.
appoint a commission example sentences4) In December 1923, the League Council appointed a commission of Inquiry.
5) In response, Clement appointed a commission of twelve cardinals to further investigate the matter.
6) Governor McDaniel appointed a commission in January 1886 to organize and run the school.
7) Also, President Karzai appointed a commission to track down those who ordered the murder.
8) The British Government appointed a commission to investigate into the causes of this outbreak.
9) The President by not appointing a commission would loose the trust of the people.
10) Wilson appointed a commission of Inquiry to study the possible future map of the Balkans.
11) You have already accepted the proposal to appoint a commission to study and investigate their conditions.
12) The British government appointed a commission to ascertain popular opinion in the NFD on the question.
13) The ISC then appointed a commission of inquiry to look into the "Grimm affair".
14) Hoover appointed a commission to study the situation, with William Cameron Forbes as the chair.
15) In October 1917, Wilson appointed a commission of five individuals to investigate labor disputes in Arizona.
example sentences with appoint a commission16) He appointed a commission to write the laws; this was the first written "fuero".
17) The legislature appointed a commission of five, including McCreary, to oversee the mansion's construction.
18) Leopold finally appointed a commission of inquiry, to investigate specific charges of the atrocities and reported abuses.
19) In 1810, Governor Simon Snyder signed an Act appointing a commission to select a new site.
20) The Ministry of Industry appointed a commission , led by Finn Midbøe, to investigate the accident.
21) The project was launched in 1897 when Governor Joseph D. Sayers appointed a commission to select the site.
22) In 1995, the Senate Finance Committee appointed a commission to study CPI's ability to estimate inflation.
23) Rutherford's government appointed a commission in February, but it was not until May that it met.
24) Finally, the supreme director Juan Martín de Pueyrredón appointed a commission to discuss the case of Saavedra.
25) In 1939 the Provincial Administration appointed a commission to investigate and report on the possibility of free hospital services.
26) Johnson appointed a commission of inquiry into the assassination but covered up or suppressed incriminating evidence concerning the assassination.
27) He also appointed a commission to examine the responses of New York utilities to damage caused by the storm.
28) In 1965 Pope Paul VI appointed a commission to revise the rest of the Vulgate following the same principles.
How to use appoint a commission in a sentence29) Pope Innocent XII appointed a commission of cardinals to investigate the accusations - apparently violating the exemption granted in 1520.
30) The Government appointed a commission of inquiry, headed by Sir Malcolm Trustram Eve, into the sugar industry.
31) On 11 October 1922 the council appointed a commission to study the connection of the village to a power grid.
32) On 9 October, 1912 the Football League appointed a commission to inquire into alleged illegal payments by the club.
33) The Fathers consider the times ripe for creating a Catholic university, and for this purpose they appoint a commission .
34) To manage these conflicting interests, the Ontario Government appointed a commission to inquire into and report on the matter.
35) Thus the government appointed a commission in the mid-1950s to look into the need for a coordinating body.
36) President Grant appointed a commission to visit this island republic, to inquire into its conditions and report upon the question.
37) In 1881, the British authorities in India appointed a commission to unilaterally mark out the border between the two countries.
38) In 1988 the government appointed a commission of Inquiry to examine the effectiveness and efficiency of the Israeli health care system.
39) Oliver Cromwell did appoint a commission to institute similar provisions in 1654, but the commission refused to perform its duties.
40) In the aftermath of the unrest, Governor Pat Brown appointed a commission to identify factors which contributed to the unrest.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a commission
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a commission with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a commission
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a commission in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a commission.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a commission. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a commission
Compound Sentences with appoint a commission
Complex Sentences with appoint a commission
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a commission