appoint a deputy in a sentence
1) Brooks was appointed a deputy public defender .
2) The mayor may appoint a deputy mayor if needed.
3) In 1997, he was appointed a deputy Lieutenant of Northumberland.
appoint a deputy example sentences4) In 1901 he was appointed a deputy Assistant Adjutant General.
5) The dean can appoint a deputy and also appoints the cathedral verger.
6) The commander could appoint a deputy , a so-called legate ("legatus").
7) He had in 1939 been appointed a deputy director of the "Basque Government in Exile".
8) He said Premadasa would be given 'prominence' when appointing a deputy leader for the party.
9) One of the first decisions made was to appoint a deputy to Tobin in this new organisation.
10) When the courts were reorganised, Clothier was appointed a deputy Crown court judge, serving until 1978.
11) In 2005, he was also appointed a deputy Judge of the Nunavut Court of Justice.
12) They appoint a deputy , to whom members make an oath of allegiance before they take their seats.
13) In 1765, Hazen was also appointed a deputy land surveyor, and a justice of the peace.
14) At some time early in the conflict, Wolryche was also appointed a deputy Lieutenant of Shropshire.
15) Born in June 1934, Brian Baldock was appointed a deputy chairman of Guinness PLC in May 1992.
example sentences with appoint a deputy16) In February 1915 Cobbe was appointed a deputy Adjutant and Quartermaster General with temporary rank of Brigadier-General.
17) The President appoints a deputy President and Ministers, who form the Cabinet which consists of Departments and Ministries.
18) S. C. Caine (1914-19) has been appointed a deputy Under Secretary of State for the Colonies.
19) After the fall of the Taliban regime, he was appointed a deputy Interior Minister for Counter Narcotics in Afghanistan.
20) Then appoint a deputy to take over the command of the Warden's duties and forces - possibly Sir Simon himself.
21) On 2 April 2010 he was appointed a deputy head of the Presidential administration (PA head had 9 deputy heads).
22) He may appoint a deputy to act during illness or absence, and such deputy must be either an alderman or councillor.
23) In the extraordinary procedure, however, the magistrate either dealt with the case himself or appointed a deputy ( iudex pedaneus ).
24) Sir John was knighted in the 1992 New Year's Honours List and was appointed a deputy Lieutenant for the County of Cornwall in 1999.
25) I-A. deputy CHIEF JUDGE (SCR 70.37) The Chief Judge of the Court of Appeals shall appoint a deputy Chief Judge to serve under the Chief Judge.
26) Friends attempted to talk him out of it, and the university then appointed a deputy professor to discharge his duties, an honour he greatly appreciated.
27) Each centurion would then appoint a deputy ("optio"), whose role was to supervise the rear of the unit in action, while the centurions led from the front.
28) He won election to the Lok Sabha in 1971 and was appointed a deputy Minister of Commerce by Prime Minister Indira Gandhi in 1974.
How to use appoint a deputy in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a deputy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a deputy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a deputy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a deputy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a deputy.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a deputy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a deputy
Compound Sentences with appoint a deputy
Complex Sentences with appoint a deputy
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a deputy