Expressions - Collocations of the word " appointed "
|appointed||1) The city council appointed school board members until 1969.|
2) Virtually powerless city councils were appointed through similar procedures.
more appointed sentences
|appointed actuary||1) This is particularly evident in the role of the appointed actuary .|
2) The system has been extended by the introduction of Certificates for appointed actuaries .
more appointed actuary sentences
|appointed by the court||1) If not the receiver may be appointed by the court .|
2) the remaining eligible defendants are represented by private attorneys, appointed by the court .
more appointed by the court sentences
|appointed by the government||1) the chairman was appointed by the government .|
2) the judges are appointed by the government .
more appointed by the government sentences
|appointed chief||1) Wendell Moore was appointed chief project engineer.|
2) Michael Garvey was appointed chief probation officer in 1977.
more appointed chief sentences
|appointed hour||1) The clock is ticking down to the appointed hour .|
2) At the appointed hour the next morning he set out.
more appointed hour sentences
|appointed official||1) It is nothing personal against the appointed official .|
2) This placed exceptional powers in the hands of newly appointed officials .
more appointed official sentences
|appointed time||1) The appointed time has grown very short.|
2) The appointed time came and passed without incident.
more appointed time sentences
Expressions with the word appointed
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: