appoint a lawyer in a sentence
1) Do I need to appoint a lawyer ?
2) You need to appoint a lawyer to draw up your loan documentation.
3) Police used this to prevent Wang Jing from appointing a lawyer for her son .
appoint a lawyer example sentences4) The company from which they purchased the insurance appointed a lawyer to represent the school board.
5) The court will also appoint a lawyer to defend H.M. ," said presiding Judge Al Menyawi.
6) If the court has not yet appointed a lawyer , you may contact the Orange County Public Defender for advice.
7) Presiding judge Abdul Lat said the court will appoint a lawyer to defend the suspect when it reconvenes on May 22.
8) Judicial authorities are also obliged to appoint a lawyer at the investigation and at the trial stage for those accused of a felony if they do not have one.
9) You may well wish to seek the Bailiff Section's assistance in effecting service, especially if you have not appointed a lawyer to act for you.
10) In reply to Mr Martin LEE's question, SJ said that at present, a party in the HKSAR could appoint a lawyer in the Mainland to serve legal documents there, and vice versa.
11) If you do not have a lawyer, call your embassy (or someone else who can hire one for you) else the local justice official will appoint a lawyer for you.
12) If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer for your child, the court will appoint a lawyer to represent your child.
13) It was also requested from them that they appoint a lawyer ("vakil") to the Court who would inform them on matters pertaining to the provincial affairs.
14) To ensure all sides are adequately represented , the court appointed a lawyer to represent Millbrook and another one to represent the judgment of the lower courts.
15) But the court appointed a lawyer as "friend of the court" to argue that it does, as one federal appeals court held.
example sentences with appoint a lawyer16) In case the driver is being sued by the victims, should the driver appoint a lawyer for defence before informing the insurance company?
17) (4) Where legal aid is compulsory, if the accused or the defendant have not appointed a lawyer , one shall be appointed ex officio .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a lawyer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a lawyer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a lawyer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a lawyer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a lawyer.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a lawyer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a lawyer
Compound Sentences with appoint a lawyer
Complex Sentences with appoint a lawyer
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a lawyer