appoint a successor in a sentence
1) Lincoln did not appoint a successor .
2) Shoghi Effendi died in 1957 without explicitly appointing a successor Guardian.
3) In the absence of such a provision, the Governor appoints a successor .
appoint a successor example sentences4) Chronicle reported that Gov. Gillett might remove Mayor Schmitz and appoint a successor .
5) Obote delayed appointing a successor to Oyite Ojok for as long as possible.
6) However, in 1701 Clement XI decided to suspend Codde and appoint a successor .
7) Taylor had appointed a successor , Geary turned the office over to Col Bryan.
8) Lord Tavistock took the chair at the meeting to appoint a successor to Dr. Yeats.
9) After embarking upon appointing a successor , the club should maintain the core of the back-room staff.
10) The statement of resignation may contain a statement of the affected business trust appointing a successor resident agent.
11) He forced the Alemanni capitulation to Frankish suzerainty and did not appoint a successor to Lantfrid.
12) Morobe says a board meeting was held on Wednesday where the timeline to appoint a successor was confirmed .
13) In 1844, Prince Solms asked the Vereins to remove him as Commissioner-General and appoint a successor .
14) Rather than appoint a successor , Asquith decided to take over responsibility for the War Office directly himself.
15) Biden vacated his senate seat shortly after the election, allowing for the Governor of Delaware to appoint a successor .
example sentences with appoint a successor16) Sunnis assert that even though Muhammad never appointed a successor , Abu Bakr was elected first caliph by the Muslim community.
17) When Tokimune died, he had not appointed a successor ; there are two main groups that carry on his teachings.
18) Raja Jaffar, Yam Tuan Muda of Riau died and the Sultan is in no hurry to appoint a successor .
19) The association, at its option, may from time to time remove the trustee and appoint a successor trustee. 3.
20) One of Eadwig's final acts had been to appoint a successor to Archbishop Oda, who died on 2 June 958.
21) Having retired to a cottage on the estate, Anna Essinger appointed a successor , who fought a losing battle against falling rolls and proprietorial interference.
22) The President did not at once appoint a successor in the west, which was to suffer from divided command for a time.
23) Said court may thereupon, after such notice, if any, as such court may deem proper, appoint a successor Trustee. 3.
24) At first it was unclear whether Henry VIII intended to appoint a successor , with Giovanni Domenico de Cupis emerging as an active candidate in March 1532.
25) First, if there is no heir when the monarch dies the States-General may appoint a successor upon the suggestion of the government.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a successor
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a successor with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a successor
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a successor in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a successor.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a successor. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a successor
Compound Sentences with appoint a successor
Complex Sentences with appoint a successor
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a successor