appoint a minister in a sentence
1) Knox was appointed a minister at St Giles Cathedral in Edinburgh.
2) However, the Japanese government refrained from appointing a minister Plenipotentiary to Israel until 1955.
3) The government responded by appointing a minister and a senior police chief to head an investigation committee.
appoint a minister example sentences4) In October 2003, she was appointed a minister without portfolio and spokesperson for the Jordanian government.
5) In May 1999, Vaz resigned his post as a director after he was appointed a minister .
6) To ensure that our plans for science and technology diffuse throughout government Labour will appoint a minister for science.
7) He was appointed a minister in the federal government led by Robert Menzies but complained his responsibilities were trifling.
8) That same month, bowing to pressure, he agreed to appoint a minister for the Coordination of Defence.
9) In August 1962 Palewski was appointed a minister in Georges Pompidou's government, and returned to Paris.
10) In 1979, he became the only clergyman ever to be appointed a minister of the Crown in Victoria.
11) To develop the work in Central America, the Executive Committee appointed a minister from Argentina, Carmelo Palazzolo.
12) When he'd been appointed a minister he'd handed over his parcel of shares to his wife, Leonora.
13) In November 1916, Hughes resigned after Sir Robert Borden's decision to appoint a minister of Overseas Forces.
14) Each time Chamberlain indicated that due to their longtime antipathy he immediately would retire if Lloyd George were appointed a minister .
15) However, the new coalition government established in 2010 under David Cameron's leadership did not appoint a minister for Cornwall.
example sentences with appoint a minister16) In general, the President must act in accordance with the Prime Minister's advice in appointing a minister for this purpose.
17) Mr Major intends to wind up the Department of Energy, establish a Department of Arts, Broadcasting and Sport and appoint a minister to imp lement the Citizen's Charter.
18) In order to safeguard the rights of people with disabilities, we will appoint a minister for the Disabled and extend anti-discrimination laws to cover this group.
19) He also appointed a minister for political reform, and sent a request to the OPW as to how he could address ministerial transport.
20) "Der Spiegel" ran a cover-story on Oberländer and an editorial written by Rudolf Augstein commented that "This man should never have been appointed a minister ".
21) " Given that the country appointed a minister for Rock , it's strange that France has made such a pitiful contribution to pop and rock culture.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint a minister
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint a minister with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint a minister
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint a minister in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint a minister.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint a minister. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint a minister
Compound Sentences with appoint a minister
Complex Sentences with appoint a minister
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint a minister