appoint an expert in a sentence
1) However, the ISVA will appoint an expert on application.
2) Sacramento County appointed an expert on mental health practices , Nancy Callahan.
3) Currently TP Organics has appointed an expert for the Food and Policy group.
appoint an expert example sentences4) In such event, appointing an expert to prepare a witness statement or an expert report may be necessary.
5) The organisations had petitioned the censor board to appoint an expert committee of Andhra historians to check the movie.
6) In June 2012, Gillard appointed an expert panel to make recommendations on the asylum issue by August 2012.
7) In 2003, the Israel Antiquities Authority seized the ossuary and appointed an expert committee who dubbed it a fake.
8) He suggested that WADA could appoint an expert to study blood values, weight and power data to somehow validate performance.
9) Difficulties sometimes arise when one of the parties refuses to join the other party in applying to the designated appointing authority to appoint an expert .
10) An agency must not use 5 U.S.C. 3109 to appoint an expert or consultant: (1) To a position requiring Presidential appointment.
11) Another is for the Secretary General of the United Nations to appoint an expert body with the remit of following up on implementation.
12) In 1942 Lord Reith asked the Standing Conference if they would agree to his appointing an expert to prepare an Outline Plan and Report for Greater London.
13) Appointing an Expert
14) " The UN Commission on Human Rights, in resolution 1985/33, decided to appoint an expert , a special rapporteur, to examine questions relevant to torture.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint an expert
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint an expert with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint an expert
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint an expert in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint an expert.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint an expert. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint an expert
Compound Sentences with appoint an expert
Complex Sentences with appoint an expert
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint an expert