appoint as in a sentence
1) He was appointed as manager four days later.
2) Feldman was appointed as a health care plan insurer.
3) ONLY approved volunteers may be appointed as coaches.
appoint as example sentences4) Many foreigners were appointed as court officials and councillors.
5) Brisbane was appointed as the capital city.
6) Other officials were appointed as supervisors of government finances.
7) Military personnel are being appointed as teachers in schools.
8) Two former Army officers were appointed as platoon leaders.
9) John Williams was appointed as resident engineer.
10) Lynne was appointed as project director in March 2010.
11) Wayne Fleming was promptly appointed as the head coach.
12) Arthur Cox was appointed as his successor.
13) In 1931, he was appointed as district officer.
14) Ricardo Lagos was appointed as the president.
15) The former chief of police was appointed as its director.
example sentences with appoint as16) Brian Little was appointed as manager in 2003.
17) William L. Miller appointed as chief engineer.
18) Vice Regents were appointed as Republican officials.
19) You've just been appointed as a care assistant.
20) Any person may be appointed as an: 1.
21) He was appointed as a special advisor on Highway 63 safety .
22) In 1882 he was appointed as minister to Italy.
23) New Commissioners can be appointed as vacancies occur.
24) In 2005 he was appointed as head coach succeeding John Wells.
25) Thomas E. Dewey was appointed as an independent prosecutor.
26) Paez was later appointed as a federal judge.
27) Colonel Sharon Hamilton was appointed as his replacement.
28) In 1951 he was appointed as Port Vale manager.
How to use appoint as in a sentence29) Jock Stein was appointed as Scotland manager in 1978.
30) He was appointed as a colonel of one regiment.
31) Blue has since been appointed as a Supreme Court justice.
32) In 1879 he was appointed as treasurer of that hospital.
33) Gary Speed was appointed as permanent manager on 14 December 2010.
34) Frank and Toby Riddle were appointed as interpreters.
35) He is appointed as a teacher for the summer season.
36) Yongdzin was appointed as the acting director.
37) Krauss was appointed as its founding editor.
38) Shomron was appointed as the operation commander.
39) Albert Stuivenberg was appointed as assistant coach.
40) Steve McClaren was appointed as head coach.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint as
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint as with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint as
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint as in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint as.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint as. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint as
Compound Sentences with appoint as
Complex Sentences with appoint as
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint as