Expressions - Collocations of the word " area "
|European Economic Area||1) This recognition extends to the European Economic Area nations and Switzerland.|
2) Your personal data may be processed in countries outside the European Economic Area .
more European Economic Area sentences
|VIP area||1) This area is rather large and is a VIP area .|
2) There was an upstairs that was a VIP area .
more VIP area sentences
|accumulation area||1) Automatic Halon System - located in the temporary accumulation area - fire suppression system.|
2) A calving glacier requires more accumulation area than a land terminating glacier to offset this higher loss from calving.
more accumulation area sentences
|affect area||1) Particularly affected areas include rural areas lacking medical facilities.|
2) The preserved counties and principal areas affected are given below.
more affect area sentences
|affected area||1) Particularly affected areas include rural areas lacking medical facilities.|
2) The affected area should be left alone.
more affected area sentences
|area||1) Position 1 areas are characterized membrane stabilizing premiums.|
2) In certain areas actual faults are visible.
more area sentences
|area accessible||1) Its few sheltered areas are accessible only for short periods.|
2) This area was not accessible by truck.
more area accessible sentences
|area adjacent||1) The area immediately adjacent to the south facade is circulation space.|
2) A picnic area is adjacent to the visitor center.
more area adjacent sentences
|area agency||1) The area agency shall establish an advisory council.|
2) The area agency shall list designated focal points in the area plan.
more area agency sentences
|area around||1) The area around fish camp is particularly diverse regarding animal life.|
2) The areas around the circles are pounded.
more area around sentences
|area attraction||1) The list of the area's attractions is lengthy.|
2) We definitely took advantage of the many Myrtle Beach area attractions .
more area attraction sentences
|area bombing||1) area bombing risked killing too many prisoners.|
2) Instead, he favoured area bombing against industrial cities.
more area bombing sentences
|area clean||1) The pool areas were clean and fun!|
2) The pool area is clean and has nice lawn furniture.
more area clean sentences
|area close||1) Identify problem areas close to you escape routes.|
2) Check the spawning area closest to the balcony.
more area close sentences
|area code||1) The area code is usually written between brackets.|
2) area code is 435 except as noted.
more area code sentences
|area concern||1) And the area concerned is the financial one.|
2) areas concerned must be marked out and appropriate warning signs displayed.
more area concern sentences
|area enclosed||1) The total area enclosed is 33 , allowing the hole.|
2) Note the areas enclosed by the dotted lines.
more area enclosed sentences
|area encompasses||1) The area encompasses nearly 3 e6acre, including Mt.|
2) This area encompasses both tropical and semiarid environments.
more area encompasses sentences
|area for||1) A temporary memory storage area for information.|
2) Priority areas for further research are outlined below.
more area for sentences
|area hospital||1) Another 106 injured were treated at area hospitals .|
2) We are affiliated with several area hospitals .
more area hospital sentences
|area hotel||1) Many other area hotels and motels offer free or reduced-priced tickets.|
2) A mystery amount of people sought for haven in the area hotels supplying house.
more area hotel sentences
|area inaccessible||1) For example, facilities are frequently in areas inaccessible to young individuals.|
2) The area was largely inaccessible except by helicopter, boat or on foot.
more area inaccessible sentences
|area know||1) This area is originally known for subtropical birds.|
2) The wetland area is known for bird watching.
more area know sentences
|area large||1) The first floor apparatus area was large enough for four trucks.|
2) area large enough to display rope at full length 3.
more area large sentences
|area manager||1) The responding area managers are to verify compliance.|
2) July conference - the area manager's conference.
more area manager sentences
|area map||1) For geographical orientation click on the area map left!|
2) Download the free sample European area map .
more area map sentences
|area network||1) This may involve temporary ad hoc wireless local area networks .|
2) The marine protected area network is still in its infancy.
more area network sentences
|area of||1) This area of skin care has lagged behind.|
2) Important areas of human experience are almost completely neglected.
more area of sentences
|area of activity||1) What does this mean for particular areas of activity ?|
2) It is characterized by two primary areas of activity .
more area of activity sentences
|area of concentration||1) UAT offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in 20 areas of concentration .|
2) Minor - An area of concentration with fewer credits than a major.
more area of concentration sentences
|area of concern||1) There are four primary areas of concern .|
2) Another area of concern revolves around job prospects.
more area of concern sentences
|area of difficulty||1) There are two main areas of difficulty .|
2) The preceding chapters have outlined many of the likely areas of difficulty .
more area of difficulty sentences
|area of disagreement||1) Error handling is another area of disagreement .|
2) There were two main areas of disagreement .
more area of disagreement sentences
|area of expertise||1) Child participation is another area of expertise .|
2) The answer lay outside his areas of expertise .
more area of expertise sentences
|area of influence||1) The business world became separated by areas of influence .|
2) There are seven areas of influence that essential oils have on the body.
more area of influence sentences
|area of inquiry||1) This is actually an interesting area of inquiry .|
2) This will be our next area of inquiry .
more area of inquiry sentences
|area of interest||1) Translation studies is another area of interest .|
2) Three main areas of interest rapidly developed.
more area of interest sentences
|area of life||1) Medicine is a key area of life sciences.|
2) The same principle is true in every area of life .
more area of life sentences
|area of research||1) Another area of research is optical power limiting .|
2) His principal area of research is medieval literature.
more area of research sentences
|area of study||1) Major areas of study are typically cross disciplinary.|
2) Skills gained are transferable to many areas of study .
more area of study sentences
|area of training||1) The Samuel Foundation has focused on the area of training .|
2) Another example might be in the area of training and education.
more area of training sentences
|area office||1) Agriculture department area offices will be opened specially.|
2) To the local area office of Oxfam.
more area office sentences
|area outside||1) There are usually large parking areas outside of the center of cities.|
2) Need to know how areas outside of your catchment are performing?
more area outside sentences
|area population||1) The entire service area population is 1.3 million.|
2) In many areas populations can be both sedentary and migratory.
more area population sentences
|area postrema||1) Specialized ependymal cells are found within the area postrema .|
2) The area postrema acts to directly monitor the chemical status of the organism.
more area postrema sentences
|area remote||1) Site status unknown; the area is quite remote .|
2) The area was remote from urban infrastructure and lacked good transportation facilities.
more area remote sentences
|area resident||1) One hundred twenty area residents hold commercial fishing permits.|
2) Free public bus service is available to area residents .
more area resident sentences
|area restaurant||1) The traveler also visited area restaurants and stores .|
2) Romeos rotate their meetings, utilizing various area restaurants .
more area restaurant sentences
|area rich||1) The broader area is rich in woodlands.|
2) This area is particularly rich in endemic species.
more area rich sentences
|area rug||1) Also mind electrical cords and area rugs .|
2) Light deprivation under area rugs , large low furniture.
more area rug sentences
|area spans||1) Its surface area spans approximately 2 x 107 km2.|
2) This area spans about 100 miles.
more area spans sentences
|area subject||1) The whole area is subject to international territorial claims.|
2) Employees entering this sterile area are subject to inspection.
more area subject sentences
|area suitable||1) This area is particularly suitable for families.|
2) This entire area is suitable for leisure activities and hiking.
more area suitable sentences
|area under the curve||1) the area under the curve is the action.|
2) Absolute bioavailability is a ratio of areas under the curves .
more area under the curve sentences
|areas||1) Position 1 areas are characterized membrane stabilizing premiums.|
2) In certain areas actual faults are visible.
more areas sentences
|assisted area||1) Regional programme grants are used to encourage investment in assisted areas .|
2) A large part of Cornwall is covered by assisted areas .
more assisted area sentences
|association area||1) areas 21 and 22 are the auditory association areas .|
2) Globally, the association areas are organized as distributed networks.
more association area sentences
|auditory area||1) Thus, expert musicians have larger auditory areas .|
2) In auditory areas , the primary map is tonotopic.
more auditory area sentences
|blank area||1) The beam skipped blank areas of the screen.|
2) Thus large blank areas must be left for further use.
more blank area sentences
|breakfast area||1) breakfast area was also spacious and clean.|
2) There breakfast area was so clean and well stocked.
more breakfast area sentences
|broad area||1) Within those broad areas there are subsets.|
2) Within those two broad areas are multiple variations.
more broad area sentences
|broadcast area||1) This improvement gave much better reception across the entire broadcast area .|
2) This seriously reduced YTV's monopoly commercial broadcast area .
more broadcast area sentences
|built up area||1) This is a built up area int it?|
2) Grey shading represents built up areas and green shading indicates native vegetation.
more built up area sentences
|camping area||1) There are numerous hiking trails and camping areas .|
2) It comprises a main camping area and residential accommodation.
more camping area sentences
|cargo area||1) A fire warning in the forward cargo area .|
2) Ripley then notices a cargo area window port.
more cargo area sentences
|catchment area||1) The total catchment area is approximately 4000 km2.|
2) The forest is an important water catchment area .
more catchment area sentences
|certain area||1) In certain areas actual faults are visible.|
2) certain areas were excluded re aquifer related flow parameters.
more certain area sentences
|coastal area||1) The coastal area is hot and humid.|
2) The coastal areas or anywhere else somewhat shallow.
more coastal area sentences
|combat area||1) Support roles actually put female soldiers in combat areas .|
2) After returning in combat area , I saw no more enemies.
more combat area sentences
|complex area||1) The taxation of employment benefits is a complex area .|
2) This is an important and complex area .
more complex area sentences
|conservation area||1) The conservation area offers five camping zones.|
2) Some local authorities have designated very few conservation areas .
more conservation area sentences
|content area||1) The average effect was remarkably consistent across the three content areas .|
2) The systematic procedures worked for all content areas .
more content area sentences
|controlled area||1) The truck had been taken to guerrilla controlled areas .|
2) The contamination within a controlled area is normally regularly monitored.
more controlled area sentences
|cortical area||1) These extrastriate cortical areas are located anterior to the occipital lobe.|
2) The connections of cortical areas may give some clues about homology.
more cortical area sentences
|cover area||1) Some contract manufacturing areas are already covered .|
2) There are smaller regional providers covering rural areas .
more cover area sentences
|danger area||1) Here are three danger areas : 1.|
2) They were transported from the danger area in automobiles.
more danger area sentences
|depressed area||1) The stock market was a depressed area again yesterday.|
2) Is a given city an economically depressed area ?
more depressed area sentences
|deprived area||1) Teenage pregnancy is higher in more economically deprived areas .|
2) The scheme is designed to renew deprived areas .
more deprived area sentences
|designate area||1) There are three designated student parking areas .|
2) Some local authorities have designated very few conservation areas .
more designate area sentences
|designated area||1) Smoking is allowed outdoors at designated areas .|
2) Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas .
more designated area sentences
|development area||1) This is considered the corridor development area .|
2) Small new development areas mark the village's outskirts.
more development area sentences
|difficult area||1) There are more difficult areas where plants are concerned.|
2) But this is without doubt a difficult area .
more difficult area sentences
|dining area||1) The kitchen is fully equipped with dining area .|
2) The three dining areas are modern and welcoming.
more dining area sentences
|disaster area||1) These signal lights serviced 17 different intersections within the disaster area .|
2) These teams are deployed to disaster areas .
more disaster area sentences
|dollar area||1) Most of the expenditure was outside the dollar area , and did not give rise to immediate dollar payments.|
2) One version of the P6 that was exported was the NADA (North American dollar area ) model, equipped to a higher standard than UK cars.
more dollar area sentences
|downtown area||1) The downtown area is sealed off by police barricades.|
2) The tornado narrowly missed the downtown area .
more downtown area sentences
|drainage area||1) Its total drainage area is 14225 km2.|
2) It grows especially well in river valleys and along drainage areas .
more drainage area sentences
|effective area||1) effective area is increased and knock down effect is added.|
2) Therefore the above relationship between gain and effective area still holds.
more effective area sentences
|enclosed area||1) Manufacturers caution against hydrogen build-up in enclosed areas .|
2) A Park where mountain animals roam within a large enclosed area .
more enclosed area sentences
|enter area||1) It exploits two separate glitches to enter late areas early.|
2) Enemy aliens were not allowed to enter restricted areas .
more enter area sentences
|environmentally sensitive area||1) Lack of development guidelines for environmentally sensitive areas .|
2) There is an emphasis on removing development from environmentally sensitive areas .
more environmentally sensitive area sentences
|equal area||1) The play area is divided length-wise into four equal areas .|
2) Together, they divide your image into 9 equal areas .
more equal area sentences
|exclusion area||1) The barrier contains an on-average 60 m wide exclusion area .|
2) These policies however do allow delivery and service vehicles as well as residents cars into exclusion areas .
more exclusion area sentences
|exhibition area||1) exhibition area is expected to reach 40,000 sq .|
2) Public and private organizations sponsored stalls in the main exhibition area .
more exhibition area sentences
|explore area||1) We had explored the area very thoroughly.|
2) Other ways to explore a practice area .
more explore area sentences
|explore the area||1) We had explored the area very thoroughly.|
2) the perfect place to explore the area .
more explore the area sentences
|farming area||1) This district is a typical farming area .|
2) This is usually in rural farming areas .
more farming area sentences
|floor area||1) The floor area is open for general admission.|
2) The spare wheel was housed under the rear load floor area .
more floor area sentences
|forested area||1) These are generally the countries with greater forested areas .|
2) A city located in a forested area .
more forested area sentences
|free trade area||1) A first free trade area agreement was signed in 1975.|
2) free trade areas will expand and ally.
more free trade area sentences
|frontal area||1) Presumably, the adults have mature frontal areas .|
2) Two main frontal areas have been implicated in the dream process.
more frontal area sentences
|geographic area||1) The frequency of p53 mutations varies among different geographic areas .|
2) geographic divisions are created to satisfy different geographic areas .
more geographic area sentences
|geographical area||1) In procuring green power across a diverse geographical area .|
2) They span a very large geographical area though.
more geographical area sentences
|goal area||1) However , the goal areas will not be monitored.|
2) Notable scoring opportunities can occur when attacking players jump into the goal area .
more goal area sentences
|grassy area||1) The park has a fairly large grassy area .|
2) Under bright sunlight, they hide in grassy areas .
more grassy area sentences
|gray area||1) There is very little gray area here .|
2) The gray area in between seems pretty interesting.
more gray area sentences
|grey area||1) There are often grey areas between political and economic kidnapping.|
2) This is where a grey area emerges .
more grey area sentences
|growth area||1) An active growth area is the developmental study of psychological processes.|
2) This is the next high growth area that Chennai is witnessing.
more growth area sentences
|help_outline feedbac||1) A common area where problems may occur is data associations.|
2) Each floor has multiple common areas and kitchens.
more help_outline feedbac sentences
|high crime area||1) Some security doors used in high crime areas have screens.|
2) Managing crime in high crime areas .
more high crime area sentences
|huge area||1) This is a huge area to scout.|
2) They occupy huge areas whenever a new city is developed .
more huge area sentences
|identify area||1) identifying areas where savings can be made is extremely useful.|
2) The remedy was more practice in identified areas of weakness.
more identify area sentences
|immediate area||1) There are walks all around the immediate area .|
2) The vicinity means the immediate area around the property.
more immediate area sentences
|in the area||1) There are several riding stables in the area .|
2) Many live in the area where forest meets farmland.
more in the area sentences
|industrial area||1) Some small sites within existing industrial areas are still available.|
2) Some industrial areas were too dilapidated while others needed no support.
more industrial area sentences
|informal area||1) Complementary colors can look nice informal areas such as your dining room.|
2) Spreading like viruses on all its edges are orange splotches representing the illegal or informal areas .
more informal area sentences
|inhabit area||1) They inhabit areas near fresh water streams and lakes.|
2) The five largest ones in area are inhabited .
more inhabit area sentences
|inner city area||1) Already hospitals in inner city areas are experiencing staffing difficulties.|
2) We do not take certain inner city areas .
more inner city area sentences
|isolated area||1) These isolated areas become populated pockets of wildlife.|
2) They breed offshore in warm, isolated areas .
more isolated area sentences
|key area||1) Next key area is the task manager.|
2) These are key areas for policy reform.
more key area sentences
|land area||1) The land area is 77 square miles.|
2) The hectare is used to express land area .
more land area sentences
|landing area||1) Extended flight beyond the nearest approved landing area is not recommended.|
2) There is generally a landing area designated for parachute landings.
more landing area sentences
|language area||1) This language area extends into neighbouring South Africa.|
2) These correspond to the language areas in Belgium.
more language area sentences
|large area||1) They are particularly common around large metropolitan areas .|
2) These require large area flat field illumination.
more large area sentences
|launch area||1) Operations from launch areas further inland also enhance survivability.|
2) A boardwalk connects the parking area to the boat launch area .
more launch area sentences
|leave area||1) The teams may leave the bench areas .|
2) After the industrial area is left behind things improve remarkably.
more leave area sentences
|live in area||1) Or are living in areas where Republicans already dominate anyway.|
2) Not everyone wants to live in areas full of nightlife.
more live in area sentences
|loading area||1) At the loading area , guests board the troop transport.|
2) The loading area is split into two zones instead of 1.
more loading area sentences
|local area||1) This may involve temporary ad hoc wireless local area networks.|
2) local areas and local drifts were locally higher.
more local area sentences
|lounge area||1) lounge areas are provided for relaxation or quiet study.|
2) The lounge area is huge as is the kitchen.
more lounge area sentences
|low lying area||1) Massive lakes formed in the low lying areas between local mountains.|
2) Never camp in a low lying area .
more low lying area sentences
|main area||1) This part has covered three main areas .|
2) The dental benefits typically break down into three main areas .
more main area sentences
|metro area||1) The metro area suffered moderate hurricane wind damage.|
2) Comcast is the metro areas major cable television service provider.
more metro area sentences
|metropolitan area||1) The metropolitan area is experiencing continued growth.|
2) The metropolitan area counts 1 million inhabitants.
more metropolitan area sentences
|motor area||1) These medial areas are termed the cingulate motor areas .|
2) Do primary sensory and motor areas contribute at all?
more motor area sentences
|mountain area||1) Snow is frequent especially on mountain areas .|
2) The scenery throughout the rugged mountain areas is dramatic.
more mountain area sentences
|mountainous area||1) There are many tea factories around mountainous areas .|
2) In tropical mountainous areas several types of forests occur.
more mountainous area sentences
|move into area||1) Smaller industries moved into areas around the railway tracks.|
2) Would firms move into areas with high radon concentrations?
more move into area sentences
|move to area||1) Did the people move to areas with lower taxes?|
2) Protesters move to areas around İstiklal Street and clash with police.
more move to area sentences
|natural area||1) The natural areas contain significant resources for preservation.|
2) Next steps include natural area assessments and site master planning.
more natural area sentences
|no go area||1) It's a no go no go area .|
2) Nobody dey weave hair again like dats a no go area .
more no go area sentences
|no smoking area||1) Real coffee from espresso and more no smoking areas !|
2) The Pool Barn (incorporating the swimming pool and games room) is designated a no smoking area .
more no smoking area sentences
|occupy area||1) The triangular frog occupies the center area .|
2) Paddy occupies the largest area among annual crops.
more occupy area sentences
|outdoor area||1) We loved the swimming pool and outdoor areas .|
2) The outdoor area is perfect for a nice warm night.
more outdoor area sentences
|outlying area||1) The outlying area was divided into small farms.|
2) The elder sons obtain the outlying areas .
more outlying area sentences
|outside the area||1) Shopping outside the area meant going to Ottawa.|
2) the vast majority of residents now work outside the area .
more outside the area sentences
|parking area||1) There are three designated student parking areas .|
2) A car parking area holds 700 parking spaces.
more parking area sentences
|patrol area||1) Other guards are assigned a patrol area where they conduct security checks.|
2) She arrived in her patrol area on 25 August.
more patrol area sentences
|patrol the area||1) At least 2 vehicles patrol the area every night.|
2) Qing soldiers patrol the area once a year.
more patrol the area sentences
|penalty area||1) There is one defender in the penalty area .|
2) In front of the goal is the penalty area .
more penalty area sentences
|picnic area||1) There are trails and picnic areas available.|
2) The road goes through a picnic area .
more picnic area sentences
|play area||1) Create a playing area measuring 20 yards square.|
2) Create a playing area measuring 50x30 yards.
more play area sentences
|playing area||1) Create a playing area measuring 20 yards square.|
2) Create a playing area measuring 50x30 yards.
more playing area sentences
|populate area||1) The fertile rural areas are densely populated .|
2) More heavily populated areas were often subdivided on multiple occasions.
more populate area sentences
|populated area||1) Other already populated areas were greatly expanded.|
2) The vast majority of rockets were launched indiscriminately towards populated areas .
more populated area sentences
|problem area||1) All likely problem areas had been covered.|
2) Special theories around particular empirical problem areas .
more problem area sentences
|protect area||1) The pavilion walls protect the ice skating area .|
2) The state has 31 environmentally protected areas in 21 different municipalities.
more protect area sentences
|protected area||1) They are becoming increasingly rare outside protected areas .|
2) The ordinance creates a protected area along designated roadways.
more protected area sentences
|reception area||1) The patient reception area was extremely unpleasant.|
2) Even the reception area has separate seating areas.
more reception area sentences
|remote area||1) In remote areas many roads are single track.|
2) Services are extended rural and remote areas .
more remote area sentences
|residential area||1) New residential areas are still under development.|
2) The main campus has three residential areas .
more residential area sentences
|resort area||1) The resort area accommodates approximately 8 million visitors per year.|
2) Our resort areas are typical, but away from mass tourism.
more resort area sentences
|rest area||1) A statewide safety rest area system plan should be maintained.|
2) Turnpike rest areas consist of mostly fast food restaurants.
more rest area sentences
|rural area||1) This rural area has seen better economic times.|
2) The fertile rural areas are densely populated.
more rural area sentences
|sales area||1) sales areas are predominantly suburban or rural.|
2) The Centre is split into five sales areas .
more sales area sentences
|scattered over the area||1) So, its 135 buildings are scattered over the area of 600 hectares.|
more scattered over the area sentences
|search area||1) Patrol roads within the theoretical search area .|
2) The width of the priority search area is 93 km.
more search area sentences
|seating area||1) The seating area is still under excavation.|
2) The seating area was very soon crowded.
more seating area sentences
|secluded area||1) Corridors are used to link up protected or secluded areas .|
2) It is often associated with sporting events but can occur in more secluded areas .
more secluded area sentences
|sensory area||1) The information from the senses enter the brain in the primary sensory areas .|
2) So we can use one sense to stimulate a reaction in another sensory area .
more sensory area sentences
|serve area||1) It included areas served by 13 volunteer fire departments.|
2) The area is served by many rivers.
more serve area sentences
|service area||1) The original service areas were spaced 45 mi apart.|
2) This characteristic should increase the service area .
more service area sentences
|silent area||1) I would suggest wearing headphones or encouraging your co-working space to have silent areas .|
2) Auscultation may reveal increased lung sounds, crackles, wheezes, and silent areas .
more silent area sentences
|ski area||1) There are four main downhill ski areas .|
2) It is unknown when the ski area closed.
more ski area sentences
|slum area||1) Crime levels in slum areas are very high.|
2) slum areas are characterized by substandard housing structures.
more slum area sentences
|small area||1) There is a small parking area here.|
2) The bombardment was concentrated on small areas .
more small area sentences
|smoking area||1) There is a sheltered designated smoking area outside.|
2) Outdoor smoking areas are available on the property.
more smoking area sentences
|specific area||1) Shows how working many areas helps each specific area .|
2) The bibliography is divided into specific topic areas .
more specific area sentences
|spread over the area||1) More sand is spread over the area .|
2) This same type of copper was spread over the area of the Bell Beaker East-Group.
more spread over the area sentences
|staging area||1) This is a prime staging area for kayak departures.|
2) Avoid container congestion in ports and staging areas .
more staging area sentences
|sterling area||1) These currencies and others tied to sterling constituted the sterling area .|
2) If our gold reserves disappear, the sterling area disintegrates.
more sterling area sentences
|storage area||1) Employee jackets held in dry storage area .|
2) A temporary memory storage area for information.
more storage area sentences
|subject area||1) Some subject areas may be relatively stable.|
2) Access concentrates on five main subject areas .
more subject area sentences
|suburban area||1) Other airports are located near densely populated urban or suburban areas .|
2) Lancaster's suburban area hosts several amateur sports teams.
more suburban area sentences
|surface area||1) Its surface area spans approximately 2 x 107 km2.|
2) Their total surface area is 10 acres.
more surface area sentences
|surround area||1) The surrounding area is under private ownership.|
2) The surrounding area appears depleted of fodder.
more surround area sentences
|surrounding area||1) The surrounding area is under private ownership.|
2) The surrounding area appears depleted of fodder.
more surrounding area sentences
|survey area||1) An attempt should be made to span the entire survey area .|
2) Size of survey area : ~1,500 km2.
more survey area sentences
|target area||1) The target area is only 2 meters wide.|
2) Detailed mortar ranges to each target area were plotted.
more target area sentences
|total area||1) The total area is 133 square miles.|
2) Their total area is almost 70 square kilometers.
more total area sentences
|tour area||1) I quickly inquire about their draw now that they're touring areas they've never hit before.|
2) Congratulations, the Oregon coast is one of the most magnificent bike touring areas in the world.
more tour area sentences
|unpopulated area||1) Telegraph lines to unpopulated areas were largely abandoned.|
2) Restrictions include flying only during daylight hours and over unpopulated areas .
more unpopulated area sentences
|urban area||1) In urban areas public security headquarters included population control sections.|
2) And why should rural areas subsidize urban areas ?
more urban area sentences
|urbanized area||1) Transport within urbanized areas presents unique problems.|
2) Some 20% were judged as having hit an urbanized area .
more urbanized area sentences
|vast area||1) Fires especially sweep through the vast areas where fallout killed vegetation.|
2) Natural resources were scattered over vast areas .
more vast area sentences
|visit area||1) This is essential when visiting remote areas .|
2) The group will also visit culturally significant areas .
more visit area sentences
|visit the area||1) A permit is required to visit the area .|
2) the birds that visit the area are rather astounding.
more visit the area sentences
|visual area||1) Why are there so many visual areas ?|
2) It is the simplest, earliest cortical visual area .
more visual area sentences
|waiting area||1) Providing a secure waiting area during court proceedings.|
2) A family waiting area is also available.
more waiting area sentences
|wide area||1) Such products were traded across a wide area .|
2) The wide area covered by the enquiries was amazing.
more wide area sentences
|wide area network||1) Likewise the concepts of local and wide area networks .|
2) In fact the internet is just a very big wider area network .
more wide area network sentences
|wilderness area||1) No powered vehicles are allowed in wilderness areas .|
2) There are also hiking trails throughout the wilderness area .
more wilderness area sentences
|wooded area||1) Various trails are scattered throughout the wooded area .|
2) The garden is mainly grass with a small wooded area .
more wooded area sentences
|work area||1) Most traditional tools leak fine dust all around working areas .|
2) The working areas are managed through own operation and partnership cooperation.
more work area sentences
Expressions with the word area
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: