Expressions - Collocations of the word " archaeology "
|archaeology||1) One type of experimental archaeology using stone tools.|
2) A relationship is seen between archaeology and nationalism.
more archaeology sentences
|biblical archaeology||1) biblical archaeology is the subject of permanent debate.|
2) biblical archaeology lends fundamental support to exegetical studies.
more biblical archaeology sentences
|classical archaeology||1) He received his Ph.D. in anthropology and classical archaeology from Indiana University.|
2) One of the courses I took for classical archaeology in graduate school was on pseudo-science.
more classical archaeology sentences
|community archaeology||1) community archaeology can alleviate or prevent violence towards communities that archaeology may cause.|
2) This is reflected in anthologies on community archaeology in Harrison and Williamson and Colley.
more community archaeology sentences
|experimental archaeology||1) One type of experimental archaeology using stone tools.|
2) Archaeology, and in particular experimental archaeology has been influential on this subject.
more experimental archaeology sentences
|field archaeology||1) In the last decade a new branch of field archaeology has developed - woodland archaeology.|
2) Sankalia, being one of the students of Wheeler, learnt field archaeology from him.
more field archaeology sentences
|historical archaeology||1) historical archaeology is the study of cultures with some form of writing.|
2) historical archaeology - form of archaeology dealing with topics that are already attested in written records.
more historical archaeology sentences
|history archaeology||1) The major combines studies in architectural history , archaeology and preservation planning.|
2) history , archaeology , and the evidence from the coins confirm it.
more history archaeology sentences
|industrial archaeology||1) industrial archaeology has gradually gained acceptance in the academic arena.|
2) An interest in industrial archaeology may be a motivating factor for some enthusiasts.
more industrial archaeology sentences
|marine archaeology||1) This created the basis for future marine archaeology in Texas.|
2) marine archaeology has revealed that the Mongols were carrying gunpowder in ceramic pots.
more marine archaeology sentences
|maritime archaeology||1) maritime archaeology has helped provide information.|
2) maritime archaeology or marine archaeology is the study of material remains of ancient peoples.
more maritime archaeology sentences
|medieval archaeology||1) medieval archaeology 22:1-24.|
2) Increasingly, medieval archaeology has become a major component of medieval Studies.
more medieval archaeology sentences
|modern archaeology||1) This convention prevailed in modern archaeology as well.|
2) A not to high to judge present to modern archaeology .
more modern archaeology sentences
|prehistoric archaeology||1) His main research interests are prehistoric archaeology and quantitative methods in archaeology.|
2) prehistoric archaeology has immensely broadened its approach over the last twenty years.
more prehistoric archaeology sentences
|processual archaeology||1) Such approaches were the intent of processual archaeology .|
2) In doing so they forged the theoretical school of processual archaeology .
more processual archaeology sentences
|rescue archaeology||1) Where excavation is most often employed today is in rescue archaeology .|
2) This is known as ' rescue archaeology ', and was the subject of much discussion before the bill was drafted.
more rescue archaeology sentences
|study archaeology||1) He also studied archaeology and became obsessed with myths.|
2) Why do you want to study archaeology and anthropology?
more study archaeology sentences
|underwater archaeology||1) underwater archaeology is archaeology practised in a submerged environment.|
2) Some have been excavated by underwater archaeology .
more underwater archaeology sentences
Expressions with the word archaeology
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: