Expressions - Collocations of the word " architectural "
|architectural||1) architectural beauty may indeed help build such social capital.|
2) The building has won prestigious architectural awards.
more architectural sentences
|architectural achievement||1) Historical civilizations often are known primarily through their architectural achievements .|
2) Historical civilizations are often identified with their surviving architectural achievements .
more architectural achievement sentences
|architectural acoustics||1) Welcome to the field of architectural acoustics !|
2) Named for Wallace Clement Sabine, a pioneer in architectural acoustics .
more architectural acoustics sentences
|architectural beauty||1) architectural beauty may indeed help build such social capital.|
2) The buildings that house the art museum are eclectic architectural beauties .
more architectural beauty sentences
|architectural conservation||1) architectural conservation - repair and restoration of buildings, especially historic structures.|
2) However, the officials promoting the architectural conservation have the last word.
more architectural conservation sentences
|architectural critic||1) architectural critics called the detailing clunky .|
2) The mixed public reaction contrasts sharply with the response from architectural critics .
more architectural critic sentences
|architectural decoration||1) The outside part of the building has rich architectural decoration .|
2) The garden buildings are very elaborate, with much architectural decoration .
more architectural decoration sentences
|architectural design||1) The concept of lean architectural design is often misunderstood.|
2) This course introduces architectural design of complex software systems.
more architectural design sentences
|architectural designer||1) Matthew is an architectural designer and urbanist.|
2) Alison Hirsch is a landscape architectural designer as well as urban historian and theorist.
more architectural designer sentences
|architectural detail||1) Additional architectural detail and foliage were added.|
2) Principal exterior architectural details are on the front elevation.
more architectural detail sentences
|architectural drawing||1) This is used quite a bit in architectural drawings .|
2) Other varieties were architectural drawings and those preparatory for prints .
more architectural drawing sentences
|architectural drawings||1) This is used quite a bit in architectural drawings .|
2) Other varieties were architectural drawings and those preparatory for prints .
more architectural drawings sentences
|architectural element||1) A stairway is a very significant architectural element .|
2) It features architectural elements typical of each city.
more architectural element sentences
|architectural elements||1) It features architectural elements typical of each city.|
2) Several architectural elements have been represented with engraved signs.
more architectural elements sentences
|architectural engineering||1) Later he majored there in architectural engineering .|
2) He attended Penn State University, where he studied architectural engineering .
more architectural engineering sentences
|architectural equivalent||1) The Arcades form part of the surviving west walls and are a unique feature in England; their closest architectural equivalent are in Rouen, France.|
2) Bill claims now that it was the architectural equivalent of Dotheboys Hall, draughty, cold, its desks and other equipment scarcely changed from the Victorian era.
more architectural equivalent sentences
|architectural fashion||1) Silsbee was a talented architect who designed in the latest architectural fashion .|
2) They are up-to-date with the latest architectural fashions , not just from France, but from Italy too.
more architectural fashion sentences
|architectural feature||1) Several architectural features have suggested astronomical elements.|
2) Subjects included figure compositions or landscapes with architectural features introduced.
more architectural feature sentences
|architectural firm||1) Several architectural firms reported decreased employee compensation.|
2) On graduating, she immediately established her own architectural firm .
more architectural firm sentences
|architectural gem||1) Elegant post modern newly renovated architectural gem .|
2) Some of the locks on the canal are architectural gems .
more architectural gem sentences
|architectural heritage||1) It is noted for its architectural heritage .|
2) The beautiful buildings reflect 700 years of British architectural heritage .
more architectural heritage sentences
|architectural historian||1) This move was widely applauded by architectural historians .|
2) Sharpe achieved national recognition as an architectural historian .
more architectural historian sentences
|architectural history||1) Some are described in architectural history books.|
2) I discovered the world of architectural history .
more architectural history sentences
|architectural innovation||1) The main ceremonial area has a number of architectural innovations that indicate societal changes.|
2) As a result, they are Singapore's earliest known architectural innovations and exports.
more architectural innovation sentences
|architectural integrity||1) Transit village development must also preserve the architectural integrity of historically significant buildings.|
2) She has not double-glazed the house in order to preserve its architectural integrity .
more architectural integrity sentences
|architectural interest||1) It attracted great architectural interest during its lifetime .|
2) Old samurai residences throughout the prefecture are points of architectural interest .
more architectural interest sentences
|architectural landmark||1) These interesting buildings often became prominent architectural landmarks in cosmopolitan Singapore.|
2) Aurora's downtown is full of architectural landmarks and historic places.
more architectural landmark sentences
|architectural legacy||1) Many publications have covered his architectural legacy and sculptural work.|
2) The city's architectural legacy is rich in Art Deco style.
more architectural legacy sentences
|architectural marvel||1) What an architectural marvel San Carlo is!|
2) But beyond being architectural marvels , fountains have had a more prosaic purpose.
more architectural marvel sentences
|architectural masterpiece||1) The house soon become his architectural masterpiece .|
2) The crescent in particular is an architectural masterpiece .
more architectural masterpiece sentences
|architectural merit||1) He believed that the tax destroyed the architectural merit of the houses.|
2) The Old Hall has retained the architectural merits of 1920s Hong Kong.
more architectural merit sentences
|architectural monument||1) It has been designated as an architectural monument .|
2) Dozens of architectural monuments were destroyed and numerous artistic treasures taken.
more architectural monument sentences
|architectural ornament||1) Often an architectural ornament was built on top.|
2) architectural ornaments and their symbolic connotation had more variety and richness.
more architectural ornament sentences
|architectural plan||1) architectural plans are not local authority or state secrets.|
2) No architectural plans or drawings for the 1873 structure exist.
more architectural plan sentences
|architectural practice||1) Their overuse also leads to poor architectural practices .|
2) What architectural practices need is relevant, reliable and accessible information.
more architectural practice sentences
|architectural salvage||1) architectural salvage and reclaimed materials are used when appropriate.|
2) The butcher block island and rolling coffee table were purchased from architectural salvage .
more architectural salvage sentences
|architectural shape||1) The architectural shape of the harp creates a unique and brilliant sound.|
2) This newer building is of a Modernist design with coloured glass and geometric architectural shapes .
more architectural shape sentences
|architectural significance||1) These are of great historical, archaeological and architectural significance .|
2) The attractions of Rockford are often of architectural significance .
more architectural significance sentences
|architectural structure||1) Some architectural structures built in the period still remain today.|
2) The station and parking tower are the main architectural structures .
more architectural structure sentences
|architectural style||1) This architectural style was never widely adopted.|
2) Others may discuss design and architectural styles .
more architectural style sentences
|architectural treasure||1) Pelotas is very rich in architectural treasures and monuments.|
2) Visitors to Wellington can discover a legacy of historical buildings and architectural treasures .
more architectural treasure sentences
|architectural wonder||1) Marvel at the architectural wonders as you stroll around this beautiful city.|
2) The temple is unique in its architecture and hence, an architectural wonder .
more architectural wonder sentences
|architectural work||1) Nelson's office also produced important architectural works and exhibition designs.|
2) It is used mainly for construction and architectural work .
more architectural work sentences
|help_outline feedbac||1) The Museum building itself is an architectural splendour .|
2) Kings College is an architectural splendour .
more help_outline feedbac sentences
Expressions with the word architectural
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: