Expressions - Collocations of the word " architecturally "
|architecturally||1) The city has many architecturally significant entities.|
2) The campus is urban and features many architecturally interesting buildings.
more architecturally sentences
|architecturally design||1) It had already spent $ 40,000 on an architecturally designed upgrade proposal.|
2) Many expanded from simple stops into major architecturally designed terminals that included shopping and other businesses.
more architecturally design sentences
|architecturally distinctive||1) The modern building will be architecturally distinctive and environmentally sustainable .|
2) The architecturally distinctive building features large schoolhouse windows and two fireplaces.
more architecturally distinctive sentences
|architecturally important||1) Most of the architecturally important buildings have since been demolished.|
2) It is one of Doncaster's most architecturally important buildings.
more architecturally important sentences
|architecturally interesting||1) The campus is urban and features many architecturally interesting buildings.|
2) The theaters are architecturally interesting , in keeping with the city.
more architecturally interesting sentences
|architecturally significant||1) The city has many architecturally significant entities.|
2) The latter features architecturally significant arches and domes.
more architecturally significant sentences
Expressions with the word architecturally
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: