Expressions - Collocations of the word " archive "
|Internet archive||1) Copies 1 & 2 at Internet archive .|
2) Accessed 4 November 2013 at Internet archive .
more Internet archive sentences
|Web archive||1) MHT Web archive contains several flow charts along with the original code.|
2) Hurricane Katrina and Rita Web archive .
more Web archive sentences
|access archive||1) The immediate benefits of an open access archive are several.|
2) You can't access archive to skip sections with out reading almost the whole web comic.
more access archive sentences
|archive||1) Much early archive film is silent film.|
2) archive footage is becoming more widely available.
more archive sentences
|archive collection||1) The archive collection consists of some 500 items including photographs and documents.|
2) The museum and archive collection are available to view by appointment only.
more archive collection sentences
|archive copy||1) Do you know for sure corrections caught up with the library clip or archive copy ?|
2) Those offspring will tend to inherit archive copies of the self-same altered gene from their parents.
more archive copy sentences
|archive document||1) The other ones were cast as an archive document .|
2) The attack killed forty people and injured fifty others, according to official archive documents .
more archive document sentences
|archive file||1) All replaces appear in your archive files .|
2) The archive file must often be unpacked before next using.
more archive file sentences
|archive film||1) Much early archive film is silent film.|
2) My personal favourites were the archive films .
more archive film sentences
|archive footage||1) The documentary features original archive footage and photographs .|
2) Its permanent exhibition mixes memorabilia, archive footage and video interviews.
more archive footage sentences
|archive format||1) Zip is a compressed file archive format .|
2) If compressed, the compression is in ZIP archive format .
more archive format sentences
|archive material||1) The museum also has serious archive material .|
2) The series makes heavy use of archive material .
more archive material sentences
|archive of images||1) A large data archive of images will be kept in a former Cold War bunker.|
2) Sigune Hamann says: 'Wave' is a subjective archive of images , both staged and found.
more archive of images sentences
|archive page||1) For items from previous years please view our archive releases page .|
2) Or, check out the episode archive page !
more archive page sentences
|archive record||1) Unsurprisingly, there is no archive record of the event.|
2) The Belarusian side made a proposal to organize an exhibition devoted to ITS activities and archive records .
more archive record sentences
|archive recording||1) We collect and archive language recordings now while the speakers are still alive .|
2) Among other things, see the archive recordings related to social justice movements and critical race theory.
more archive recording sentences
|archive service||1) This was in addition to the existing archive services at Sheffield and Doncaster.|
2) Erm, the report is extremely valuable, the work of the archive service is extremely valuable.
more archive service sentences
|archive site||1) I got this info on Nat archive site .|
2) It was originally developed to maintain the Sunsite Linux archive site .
more archive site sentences
|archive system||1) Demonstrations of image archive systems are being arranged.|
2) In addition to the TNA archive described by Ruotsalainen and Manning, other combinations of EHR systems and archive systems are possible.
more archive system sentences
|archives||1) The local historical archives are located here.|
2) Only the less used archives are dynamically served.
more archives sentences
|archives contain||1) Its archives contain several discussions about royalty rates.|
2) These archives contained only current articles posted after the archives began.
more archives contain sentences
|archives hold||1) Parish registers are usually held by local authority archives .|
2) Its archives hold interesting stories of the drink's history.
more archives hold sentences
|archives include||1) Its archives include collections on Haskell and aspects of Native American history.|
2) The archives includes drafts of all of Mr. McEwan's later novels.
more archives include sentences
|archives reveal||1) Soviet archives later revealed that Beria had ordered them all executed before the trials even began .|
2) German archives have revealed that their army leadership evaluated the risks of annexing Switzerland during WWII.
more archives reveal sentences
|archives show||1) Dallas Opera archives show they were done there anyway!|
2) A look at the show 's archives shows why CAIR would be a fan.
more archives show sentences
|contain archives||1) The library also contains the university archives .|
2) It contains archives and many other links for useful information.
more contain archives sentences
|county archive||1) No full copies in British Library, nor with county archive or Library services in Staffordshire.|
2) Further, the records for births and baptisms from 1812 to 1836 are available in the Warwickshire county archive .
more county archive sentences
|create archive||1) These inquiries created a unique archive of materials about the campaign.|
2) When done click OK to create the archive . 3.
more create archive sentences
|create archives||1) WinZip 11.2 could create LHA archives without an external utility.|
2) E.g. for Zip archives created under Linux, that's likely UTF-8.
more create archives sentences
|data archive||1) UK data archive , 2007-2008.|
2) The ESRC data archive has existed for 26 years.
more data archive sentences
|destroy archives||1) Fires have destroyed entire archives of films.|
2) The community's archives were partially destroyed in the bombing.
more destroy archives sentences
|digital archive||1) Previous work with creating digital archive projects.|
2) Burke & Wills Web - online digital archive .
more digital archive sentences
|electronic archive||1) There are also 150 public computers throughout the building for electronic archive research.|
2) This electronic archive is intended as a noncommercial scholarly resource and preservation strategy.
more electronic archive sentences
|email archive||1) Losing a chunk of my email archive was pretty traumatic.|
2) email archive : Lawyers receive important emails again and again at their office.
more email archive sentences
|establish archive||1) Its goal is to establish an archive of photo and video materials.|
2) We will also be establishing an archive at themonkeycage.
more establish archive sentences
|extensive archive||1) It also maintains a fairly extensive archive of past movies and video releases.|
2) Because of its longevity, this blog also has an extensive archive collection.
more extensive archive sentences
|family archive||1) I have a few oldies in the family archive .|
2) Powditch and associated families' archive ).
more family archive sentences
|film archive||1) Courtesy of the film archive stills collection.|
2) Recently Pacific film archive eliminated their experimental Tuesday night program.
more film archive sentences
|have archive||1) It also had an archive for the past seven days.|
2) Minden has a community archive and two significant museums.
more have archive sentences
|historical archive||1) Therefore its cumulative issues constitute a precious historical archive .|
2) The ground floor is a reading hall and an historical archive .
more historical archive sentences
|hold archive||1) This is unpublished with the archive held by Nottinghamshire County Council.|
2) It also holds the archive of steam train recordings by Peter Handford.
more hold archive sentences
|hold archives||1) The NAHC holds archives of many companies and public bodies.|
2) This can be varied depending on the archives held by the relevant country.
more hold archives sentences
|house archives||1) The Museum also houses archives and exhibits.|
2) It now serves as faculty housing and houses the school archives .
more house archives sentences
|keep archive||1) I decided in the end to keep the old archive alive.|
2) Do you keep an archive of your old writings?
more keep archive sentences
|keep archives||1) I called the librarian charged with keeping University archives .|
2) Many museums keep archives in order to prove the provenance of their pieces.
more keep archives sentences
|local archive||1) They probably already made a local archive , anyway.|
2) For example, it could involve young people researching a local archive or doing practical casework on a nature reserve.
more local archive sentences
|maintain archive||1) maintain a large archive of Design concept files.|
2) maintain a large archive of product and packaging files.
more maintain archive sentences
|maintain archives||1) It also maintains hierarchical archives of files that users can access.|
2) The New Jersey Historical Society maintains archives and promotes research.
more maintain archives sentences
|massive archive||1) The transfer of the massive archive eventually took over 12 years, from 1972 to 1984.|
2) There would be a massive archive somewhere if we had ever lived under the Stasi or the Gestapo.
more massive archive sentences
|national archive||1) Planning of a new national archive is well underway.|
2) The original books are only available in the national archive .
more national archive sentences
|news archive||1) The Swiss news archive can be found at www.|
2) Older news items can be found in the news archive .
more news archive sentences
|newspaper archive||1) The British newspaper archive website opened in April 2014.|
2) Digitised copies are available on the British newspaper archive website.
more newspaper archive sentences
|online archive||1) His online archive is available at www.|
2) This story has been corrected in this online archive .
more online archive sentences
|open archive||1) Review comments are in an open archive for at least five years.|
2) Sydney Film Festival opens archive Sydney Film Festival 1954 to Now: A Living archive has thousands of pages including 37 essays.
more open archive sentences
|open archives||1) Additional Minamata Disease archives were opened in 2001.|
2) In 2007, her archives were opened to the public at Emory University.
more open archives sentences
|personal archive||1) Balenciaga 's vast personal archive has never gone public before.|
2) Pisemsky's personal archive was destroyed by fire.
more personal archive sentences
|photo archive||1) Dig into your photo archive and post your best photos.|
2) Supercow is featured on various pictures in the Engineering photo archive .
more photo archive sentences
|photographic archive||1) It also houses a vast photographic archive for the Hedmark region.|
2) The site includes several related websites, as well as an excellent photographic archive .
more photographic archive sentences
|private archive||1) Much of Hannett's studio effects units and synths are now in a private archive .|
2) Enclosed in its clay envelope, this tablet was stored in a private archive of more than 1,000 texts.
more private archive sentences
|provide archive||1) Editorial calendars also provide an archive of posts.|
2) Google Videos was geared towards providing a large archive of freely searchable videos.
more provide archive sentences
|public archive||1) The English Heritage archive is the public archive of English Heritage.|
2) The National archives Law allows unlimited access to informational documents in the public archive .
more public archive sentences
|rich archive||1) Kassis himself owns a rich archive of at least 15.000 rare books and 85.000 magazines, documents and private manuscripts.|
2) The Newsom Report provides a rich archive of information on the ways in which, by the early 1960s, the secondary modems had developed.
more rich archive sentences
|search archive||1) New category added to the search archive drop down Bangladesh .|
2) Around the same time DEC's Alta Vista also had a close to real-time USENET search archive .
more search archive sentences
|search archives||1) You can also search the archives here .|
2) You can search the archives on this site.
more search archives sentences
|searchable archive||1) Hundreds of science summaries are also available in a searchable archive .|
2) A searchable archive of research materials, posters, leaflets, pamphlets, etc. could be created.
more searchable archive sentences
|sound archive||1) The sound Archive's online catalogue is updated daily.|
2) Vintage recordings are acquired for the Finnish National sound archive retroactively.
more sound archive sentences
|state archive||1) The Medieval Bosnian state archive was also located there.|
2) Main state archive Hannover: Sign.
more state archive sentences
|use archives||1) Everybody who uses the archives is responsible for their care.|
2) Further cross-cultural testing will follow using existing archives of machine readable transcripts.
more use archives sentences
|vast archive||1) Many performers have multiple roles, and therefore multiple costumers, demanding a vast archive of costume pieces.|
2) Sony intends to leverage its vast archive of music and movies, network services and technology to compete.
more vast archive sentences
|visit archives||1) You would need to visit the archives or pay for research.|
2) In April he made arrangements to visit the Rosary archives .
more visit archives sentences
Expressions with the word archive
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: