Expressions - Collocations of the word " architect "
|appoint architect||1) John was appointed architect to Manchester Cathedral in 2006.|
2) Sir Albert Richardson was appointed architect for the reconstruction.
more appoint architect sentences
|architect||1) Another commonly cited word is architect .|
2) His practice was already attracting brilliant young architects .
more architect sentences
|become architect||1) Then whoever was born a poet became an architect .|
2) Currie was a carpenter before becoming an architect .
more become architect sentences
|chief architect||1) chief architect of a portable computer based sleep analysis system.|
2) Hitler was the chief architect of fascism.
more chief architect sentences
|city architect||1) A cave inscription refers to a city architect .|
2) Molitor remained with the city Architect's office until his death.
more city architect sentences
|commission architect||1) He commissioned architect Paul Cret to design a complex of buildings.|
2) So the originally commissioned architects took recourse against the board for breach of contract.
more commission architect sentences
|consult architect||1) Salop Infirmary, Shrewsbury, rebuild (1827-30), consulting architect .|
2) In 1930 the London Power Company engaged Scott as consulting architect for its new electricity generating station at Battersea.
more consult architect sentences
|contemporary architect||1) A noted contemporary architect was Pier Luigi Nervi.|
2) For instance, architectural historians will want to study plans of contemporary architects .
more contemporary architect sentences
|design architect||1) Andrew Andersons was the design architect for the Macquarie Street Wing.|
2) Five more public meetings and workshops were held in 2010 following the selection of the design architects .
more design architect sentences
|employ architect||1) The company employed architects Rufus Nims and Karl Koch to oversee the design of the rooms and gate lodge.|
2) Just last month, Adam Mayer , a 20-something formerly employed architect from San Francisco, relocated to Beijing.
more employ architect sentences
|executive architect||1) CO architects served as the executive architect .|
2) Gehry publicly blamed Dworsky: The executive architect was incapable of doing drawings that had this complexity.
more executive architect sentences
|famous architect||1) Many buildings throughout the region were designed by the famous architect .|
2) It was the famous architect 's last and largest project.
more famous architect sentences
|help_outline feedbac||1) This value is commonly found among practising architects and designers.|
2) The lectures were well attended by both students and practising architects .
more help_outline feedbac sentences
|hire architect||1) They hired architect Ron Stanford to revive the crumbling orchid house.|
2) He hired architects William Hay and George Henderson to oversee his plans.
more hire architect sentences
|influential architect||1) Maher was an influential architect associated with the Prairie School movement.|
2) Emile Weil perhaps was the most influential early twentieth-century architect in the district.
more influential architect sentences
|landscape architect||1) I have seen two suggestions involving landscape architects .|
2) Registered landscape architects were not included in the electorate until 2000.
more landscape architect sentences
|lead architect||1) The lead architect was , for whom it became a life's work.|
2) Or, perhaps the lead architect could be assigned as either design coordinator or CM.
more lead architect sentences
|leading architect||1) Alan Dunlop is a leading architect and a respected educator.|
2) The design by leading architects DSDHA was imaginative and welcomed by CABE.
more leading architect sentences
|licensed architect||1) NCARB issues a national certificate to qualified licensed architects .|
2) Gharib became a licensed architect in 1969 and practiced in Venice until 1973.
more licensed architect sentences
|local architect||1) It was not built by local architects .|
2) local architects Healy & Partners designed the project.
more local architect sentences
|master architect||1) The two master architects introduced Ledoux to their affluent clientele.|
2) This master architect with far-sighted social and political consciousness turned eighty recently.
more master architect sentences
|modern architect||1) Roark's individuality eulogizes modern architects as uncompromising and heroic.|
2) Some of the world's most distinguished modern architects have relied on copper.
more modern architect sentences
|modernist architect||1) He studied in London and became a modernist architect .|
2) Gahn, Sundahl, and Markelius were accomplished, modernist architects .
more modernist architect sentences
|naval architect||1) naval architects plan optimum heel to give maximum forward drive.|
2) However, iron gave the naval architect many advantages.
more naval architect sentences
|noted architect||1) A third brother, Bruno Giacometti, was a noted architect .|
2) He became the most noted architect in the North of England.
more noted architect sentences
|practicing architect||1) Johnson's early influence as a practicing architect was his use of glass.|
2) Most faculty members are practicing architects who enrich their academic discourse with their practical experience.
more practicing architect sentences
|principal architect||1) John Portman was the principal architect for the original design.|
2) The principal architect of microFORTH was Dean Sanderson.
more principal architect sentences
|prominent architect||1) prominent architects had designed the concrete building.|
2) Mr. P... is a prominent architect and a real gentleman.
more prominent architect sentences
|registered architect||1) Graduates of the program are qualified to become registered architects .|
2) Italy has right now 150000 registered architect .
more registered architect sentences
|renowned architect||1) Four renowned architects were brought on board.|
2) Designed by internationally renowned architect providing eco friendly environment .
more renowned architect sentences
|residential architect||1) My husband is a registered residential architect .|
2) The noted residential architect Clarence A. Tantau assisted.
more residential architect sentences
|senior architect||1) But the committee of senior architects rejected his offer.|
2) The senior architects' committee quickly endorsed the Blomfield design.
more senior architect sentences
Expressions with the word architect
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: