Expressions - Collocations of the word " appointment "
|academic appointment||1) This is the highest purely academic appointment .|
2) Beard never sought a permanent academic appointment .
more academic appointment sentences
|accept appointment||1) He recently accepted appointment for another two-year term.|
2) Decatur accepted the appointment on May 1.
more accept appointment sentences
|afternoon appointment||1) It was time for her afternoon appointment .|
2) Sometimes she has to cancel the rest of the afternoon's appointments .
more afternoon appointment sentences
|announce appointment||1) Three senior civil service appointments were also announced yesterday.|
2) I hope to announce that appointment before long.
more announce appointment sentences
|announce the appointment||1) Polestar has announced the appointment of Richard Timmins as group finance director.|
2) Prime Minister Kevin Rudd announced the appointments in Canberra the same day.
more announce the appointment sentences
|appointment||1) Both groups received standard automated telephone appointment reminders.|
2) My appointment is 0800-0900.
more appointment sentences
|appointment as||1) Direct support staff escort students to additional medical appointments as needed.|
2) Service obligation is four years from appointment as a commissioned officer.
more appointment as sentences
|appointment book||1) You won't find it in the appointments book .|
2) I usually have to look in my appointment book .
more appointment book sentences
|appointment calendar||1) Black's staffers told him his appointment calendar was booked till 2009.|
2) Roger had spied on Pete's appointment calendar .
more appointment calendar sentences
|appointment card||1) He twisted the appointment card in his hands.|
2) You should also take your appointment card or booking number.
more appointment card sentences
|appointment committee||1) The appointment committee is hurriedly and randomly selected.|
2) The appointment committee was impressed.
more appointment committee sentences
|appointment date||1) If food instruments have been issued for the appointment date 2.|
2) Students are assigned an appointment date and time to register.
more appointment date sentences
|appointment diary||1) We should only hope that the minister doesn't start using the Book of Revelations as his appointments diary .|
2) But if you keep your on-line appointments diary up to date, a calendar on the network can compare everyone's schedules.
more appointment diary sentences
|appointment for||1) We usually book appointments for almost every hour each week.|
2) Ahmadinejad announced controversial ministerial appointments for his second term.
more appointment for sentences
|appointment letter||1) Official appointment letters are sent by the Collegiate Master's office.|
2) They appeared even in appointment letters by the king, written mostly in hiragana.
more appointment letter sentences
|appointment power||1) Trustee appointment power was transferred from District Judge to Endowment Commissioner.|
2) Similarly, at the state and local levels, governors and mayors retain appointments powers .
more appointment power sentences
|appointment procedure||1) The appointment procedure to the national board should be examined.|
2) The commission is also consulted on changes in appointment procedures applicable to civil service posts.
more appointment procedure sentences
|appointment process||1) The associated appointment process is nearing completion for these posts.|
2) The appointment process has been criticized as giving preferential treatment towards athletes.
more appointment process sentences
|appointment reminder||1) Both groups received standard automated telephone appointment reminders .|
2) To provide appointment reminders for treatment or medical care.
more appointment reminder sentences
|appointment schedule||1) The system will only return the user to a cell that has no appointment schedule for that cell.|
2) Cheappharmstore there are too cheappharmstore scheduling problems for family members to make their loved available at the cheappharmstore appointment schedule .
more appointment schedule sentences
|appointment scheduling||1) Immediate online appointment scheduling is also available on the website.|
2) We will soon be putting into place aftercare appointment scheduling in the Emergency Department.
more appointment scheduling sentences
|appointment secretary||1) Those who wish to be appointed must somehow solicit the good opinion of the prime minister's appointments secretary .|
2) In 1981, Republican Governor Frank White called Blaylock back to state government to be his appointments secretary .
more appointment secretary sentences
|appointment slot||1) Indeed, the standard appointment slot is half an hour.|
2) Some 10,000 customers were given appointment slots to pick up their phones .
more appointment slot sentences
|appointment television||1) The term appointment television was coined by marketers to describe this kind of attachment.|
2) After that night, munching my burger, the X-files show was appointment television for me, guaranteed to get me home in time to watch.
more appointment television sentences
|appointment time||1) appointment times are determined by account number.|
2) Management decides to set appointment time at 15 minutes.
more appointment time sentences
|appointment to||1) These candidates received appointments to the highest bureaucratic positions.|
2) He declined the appointment to become athletics director.
more appointment to sentences
|appointment today||1) Make an appointment today to tour this wonderful home.|
2) Contact us to schedule an appointment today .
more appointment today sentences
|appointment with||1) Its faculty members maintain several joint appointments with affiliated research centers.|
2) My appointment with Kate was very unusual.
more appointment with sentences
|appointments||1) He was writing policy and making appointments .|
2) I especially love this hair color appointments .
more appointments sentences
|appointments process||1) Accept an independent appointments process .|
2) The fact that it has not happened says a great deal both about the appointments process and the legal profession.
more appointments process sentences
|approve appointment||1) The appointment was unanimously approved at the last general assembly.|
2) The appointment was approved at the July Regents meeting.
more approve appointment sentences
|arrange appointment||1) Please contact reception to arrange an appointment .|
2) In free zones, appointments are arranged through the zone authority.
more arrange appointment sentences
|attend appointment||1) I have never felt more vulnerable as I go about my daily business, shopping and attending appointments .|
2) I'm also a carer for my grandfather, so sometimes I need to attend appointments with him.
more attend appointment sentences
|block appointment||1) The Republicans have further extended this advantage by abusing the filibuster, often blocking appointments and legislation with a minority vote.|
2) Senate Republicans threatened to block appointments to relevant agencies, such as the Independent Payment Advisory Board and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
more block appointment sentences
|book an appointment||1) So book an appointment for when the office opens.|
2) I booked an appointment with the optician today.
more book an appointment sentences
|book appointment||1) We usually book appointments for almost every hour each week.|
2) I've got an appointment already booked .
more book appointment sentences
|business appointment||1) Gambier quickly from Melbourne for a business appointment .|
2) Dennis had an early-evening business appointment at a client's house.
more business appointment sentences
|by appointment||1) Class instruction is provided strictly by appointment .|
2) Group gallery tours are available by appointment .
more by appointment sentences
|by appointment only||1) Office hours are available by appointment only .|
2) Evening counseling is available by appointment only .
more by appointment only sentences
|by appointment to||1) Also open by appointment to garden societies and clubs .|
2) Debbie is available by appointment to discuss any health care issues or advice.
more by appointment to sentences
|cabinet appointment||1) The main list of 21 cabinet appointments was announced on 19 August 2009.|
2) His cabinet appointments had to be approved by Wu Peifu.
more cabinet appointment sentences
|cancel appointment||1) All other paid appointments are immediately cancelled upon accepting governmental position.|
2) Columbia cancelled the appointment as a result.
more cancel appointment sentences
|career appointment||1) They have this eligibility regardless of whether their Armed Forces service occurred before or after career or career-conditional appointment .|
2) After two years of satisfactory service, the agency must convert the veteran to career or career-conditional appointment , as appropriate.
more career appointment sentences
|confirm appointment||1) Will conference confirm the appointment of standing orders committee?|
2) His appointment was confirmed on 29 November 1938.
more confirm appointment sentences
|confirm the appointment||1) Will conference confirm the appointment of standing orders committee?|
2) Bolton confirmed the appointment on 25 October.
more confirm the appointment sentences
|court appointment||1) Such court appointments each have their own histories.|
2) White disliked the politics of Supreme court appointments .
more court appointment sentences
|decline appointment||1) He declined the appointment to become athletics director.|
2) He declined the appointment and remained president of the college.
more decline appointment sentences
|dental appointment||1) Regular dental appointments are essential to your overall health.|
2) I wonder if they miss dental appointments too?
more dental appointment sentences
|dentist appointment||1) Yet, dental procedures today make the dentist appointment much easier.|
2) Hardly anyone can be cold, a dentist appointment .
more dentist appointment sentences
|doctor appointment||1) Can you manage medications and doctor appointments ?|
2) Every doctor appointment has been nothing but good news.
more doctor appointment sentences
|except appointment||1) Office of Personnel Management regulations governing the application of Veterans' preference in excepted appointments are in 5 CFR Part 302.|
2) In addition, other excepted appointments (e.g., the appointment of individuals with mental or physical disabilities) may be used as appropriate.
more except appointment sentences
|executive appointment||1) Organic announced three executive appointments to strengthen the agency 's leadership team.|
2) Savvy publicity seekers use the executive appointment release to generate real publicity.
more executive appointment sentences
|faculty appointment||1) He and John Wood were given faculty appointments .|
2) Ms. Hellerman's professional background also includes several faculty appointments .
more faculty appointment sentences
|federal appointment||1) Fernow resigned his federal appointment in July 1898 to come to Ithaca.|
2) Nixon resigned as interim leader and MPP in order to accept a federal appointment .
more federal appointment sentences
|first appointment||1) I was extremely anxious for my first appointment .|
2) From the first appointment my anxieties subsided.
more first appointment sentences
|fix appointment||1) Elena Udrea also had four discussions with Blejnar, in that they fixed appointments .|
2) We are giving the regulators powers to set standards of service, covering such matters as fixed appointment times for service calls.
more fix appointment sentences
|follow appointment||1) It may be addressed at the follow-up appointment .|
2) I had even mentioned it when I made this follow-up appointment .
more follow appointment sentences
|follow up appointment||1) follow up appointments are generally 50 minutes long.|
2) Multiple follow up appointments are commonly necessary over several months time.
more follow up appointment sentences
|forget appointment||1) He forgot appointments and his handwriting became hardly legible.|
2) You forget appointments , you have to write everything down.
more forget appointment sentences
|formal appointment||1) Despite this, he continued to lobby for a formal appointment as governor.|
2) Scout Leaders are given a formal appointment (called a warrant in many countries).
more formal appointment sentences
|full time appointment||1) It was a full time appointment .|
more full time appointment sentences
|general power of appointment||1) In the default of effective exercise of the above-referenced general power of appointment , the remaining principal shall be distributed as follows:|
more general power of appointment sentences
|get an appointment||1) She finally got an appointment and was seen.|
2) I've got an appointment already booked.
more get an appointment sentences
|get appointment||1) It's harder and harder to get appointments .|
2) Does the CIDP site help getting appointments with specific doctors?
more get appointment sentences
|give an appointment||1) The customer will be given an appointment window for the reconnection.|
2) You will be given an appointment to have your stent removed in 6 weeks time.
more give an appointment sentences
|government appointment||1) The sons of these elite aristocrats received government appointments without examination.|
2) The group held influence over government appointment and policy.
more government appointment sentences
|hair appointment||1) I have a hair appointment at Carita's.|
2) She had delayed coming for twenty-four hours because she had a hair appointment .
more hair appointment sentences
|have an appointment||1) and then, I had an appointment .|
2) But he did not have an appointment .
more have an appointment sentences
|have appointment||1) I had appointments and lunch dates and speaking engagements.|
2) They don't need to have appointments .
more have appointment sentences
|hold appointment||1) She has held appointments as head of research unit and deputy director of the Institut Curie.|
2) He has held appointments at the universities of Oxford, London, Cambridge and Harvard.
more hold appointment sentences
|honorary appointment||1) No salary attaches to an honorary appointment .|
2) There is a quota of four per year excluding honorary appointments .
more honorary appointment sentences
|hospital appointment||1) Perhaps she's got another hospital appointment or something.|
2) Transportation to and from airport and all hospital appointments 6.
more hospital appointment sentences
|important appointment||1) Three important appointments were made in December 2001.|
2) I make important appointments for the afternoon.
more important appointment sentences
|initial appointment||1) His initial appointment is for 5 years.|
2) This initial appointment will take 2 hours.
more initial appointment sentences
|joint appointment||1) Its faculty members maintain several joint appointments with affiliated research centers.|
2) I have a joint appointment in law.
more joint appointment sentences
|judicial appointment||1) The number of such judicial appointments for overseas territories is considerable.|
2) Judiciary - blocked judicial appointments in the 2007 legislative session.
more judicial appointment sentences
|keep an appointment||1) Martial now goes to keep an appointment with Labussière.|
2) I woke earlier than usual one morning to keep an appointment with my advisor before class.
more keep an appointment sentences
|keep appointment||1) Efforts were made to contact patients who did not keep appointments .|
2) He didn't keep appointments , for one thing.
more keep appointment sentences
|key appointment||1) Similarly, agreements were reached on 20 other key appointments .|
2) It also wants to go ahead with some key appointments .
more key appointment sentences
|letter of appointment||1) He possessed a letter, known as the letter of appointment .|
2) Medici's letter of appointment makes no reference to Sisto della Rovere.
more letter of appointment sentences
|lifetime appointment||1) U.S. Supreme court justices should not enjoy lifetime appointments .|
2) We're not doing anything that affects lifetime appointments .
more lifetime appointment sentences
|make an appointment||1) I recommend calling ahead and making an appointment .|
2) make an appointment to view this wonderful home today.
more make an appointment sentences
|make appointment||1) He was writing policy and making appointments .|
2) A number of ministerial appointments were made .
more make appointment sentences
|medical appointment||1) Of special importance is helping the person meet medical appointments .|
2) Direct support staff escort students to additional medical appointments as needed.
more medical appointment sentences
|ministerial appointment||1) A number of ministerial appointments were made.|
2) Ahmadinejad announced controversial ministerial appointments for his second term.
more ministerial appointment sentences
|miss appointment||1) This report provides a history of missed appointments .|
2) We will charge for that missed appointment by billing student accounts.
more miss appointment sentences
|missed appointment||1) This report provides a history of missed appointments .|
2) We will charge for that missed appointment by billing student accounts.
more missed appointment sentences
|morning appointment||1) I did not have to wait for a morning appointment .|
2) I've got an early morning appointment with my first medium tomorrow.
more morning appointment sentences
|nail appointment||1) Mothering is so hard nowadays with hair/ nail appointments up the wazoo, and beauty treatments.|
more nail appointment sentences
|new appointment||1) In all there were four new appointments .|
2) The memo in question was a new appointment announcement.
more new appointment sentences
|obtain appointment||1) Often, this will prompt the worker to miraculously obtain appointments outside of work time without any undue hardship.|
more obtain appointment sentences
|offer an appointment||1) Each family are offered an appointment with each of the specialists in the team.|
2) If your Doctor is not available, you may be offered an appointment with another Doctor.
more offer an appointment sentences
|official appointment||1) In May 2005, the foundation announced seven more official appointments .|
2) Yang Ye's 6 surviving sons were also given official appointments .
more official appointment sentences
|other appointment||1) It retained its old destination boxes and other appointments .|
2) Critics have already raised concerns about other appointments .
more other appointment sentences
|outpatient appointment||1) You usually have this during an outpatient appointment .|
2) outpatient appointments have need sorting out for many years.
more outpatient appointment sentences
|part time appointment||1) Many are honorary or part time appointments by local councils.|
more part time appointment sentences
|patronage appointment||1) This thus allowed for strong administrative control and continued government patronage appointments .|
2) Many Tories expected patronage appointments due to the long time out of government.
more patronage appointment sentences
|permanent appointment||1) The completion of the above is known as obtaining permanent appointment .|
2) Only after surmounting this final hurdle were they given permanent appointments .
more permanent appointment sentences
|political appointment||1) He kept his political appointment until March .|
2) The history of Caesar's political appointments is complex and uncertain.
more political appointment sentences
|power of appointment||1) Does he have the power of appointment ?|
2) Provision to negate inadvertent triggering of powers of appointment by implication.
more power of appointment sentences
|powers of appointment||1) Provision to negate inadvertent triggering of powers of appointment by implication.|
2) Do you think the President's powers of appointment affect the effectiveness of the appointees?
more powers of appointment sentences
|presidential appointment||1) He has also held two presidential appointments .|
2) It is especially dangerous in the context of presidential appointments .
more presidential appointment sentences
|public appointment||1) We will take forward our public appointments initiative.|
2) Outside the academy, Saitoti received several public appointments .
more public appointment sentences
|receive appointment||1) These candidates received appointments to the highest bureaucratic positions.|
2) Many YAFers received appointments to the Reagan Administration.
more receive appointment sentences
|recent appointment||1) Technical computing specialist Adept Scientific has made a number of recent appointments .|
2) News articles can also be consulted on recent appointments to the service.
more recent appointment sentences
|recess appointment||1) This recess appointment lasted until January 3, 1996.|
2) The recess appointment expired on March 4, 1913.
more recess appointment sentences
|reschedule appointment||1) I am out $50 and do NOT intend to reschedule the appointment .|
2) So when it's out of the shop I will reschedule the appointment .
more reschedule appointment sentences
|resign the appointment||1) On 24 November 1265, he was selected for the post of Archbishop of York; however, he was never consecrated and resigned the appointment in October 1266.|
more resign the appointment sentences
|schedule appointment||1) Please arrive approximately 20 minutes early for all scheduled appointments .|
2) We do not schedule appointments by email.
more schedule appointment sentences
|scheduled appointment||1) scheduled appointments may be postponed should the child become ill.|
2) Please arrive approximately 20 minutes early for all scheduled appointments .
more scheduled appointment sentences
|secure appointment||1) Although a finalist, he was eventually unsuccessful at securing the appointment .|
2) The vast majority quickly secured appointments although those with Medicaid had a tougher time.
more secure appointment sentences
|secure the appointment||1) Although a finalist, he was eventually unsuccessful at securing the appointment .|
2) the enemies of Jerome triumphed in securing the appointment of a new commission.
more secure the appointment sentences
|senior appointment||1) In September, two senior appointments were made.|
2) HSBC Private Bank The private bank has made two senior appointments .
more senior appointment sentences
|set up appointment||1) Starting to make phone calls next week.... and possibly set up appointments .|
2) Please consider setting up appointments to meet with your own Congress members in addition.
more set up appointment sentences
|staff appointment||1) Some city councils have the right to approve high-level city staff appointments .|
2) Ayrton actually took staff appointments out of Hooker's hands.
more staff appointment sentences
|take up appointment||1) He took up appointment in 1967, as Foundation Professor of Religious Studies.|
2) Sir Howard took up appointment as Chairman of Blackpool URC from July 2008 to March 2010.
more take up appointment sentences
|temporary appointment||1) All other experts and consultants must receive temporary appointments .|
2) His temporary appointment as general of division was confirmed in October 1799.
more temporary appointment sentences
|tenured appointment||1) As a visiting professor at Yale, Malinowski later accepted a tenured appointment .|
2) However, under the 1988 Education Reform Act no new tenured appointments can be made.
more tenured appointment sentences
|terminate appointment||1) His appointment was subsequently terminated after the theft was uncovered .|
2) It can terminate the appointment of the building manager.
more terminate appointment sentences
|terminate the appointment||1) It can terminate the appointment of the building manager.|
2) He shall terminate the appointment of the Prime Minister when the latter tenders the resignation of the Government.
more terminate the appointment sentences
|therapy appointment||1) My last physical therapy appointment was in early 2011.|
2) I even felt guilty about taking an hour a week for these Saturday morning therapy appointments .
more therapy appointment sentences
|university appointment||1) The age of retirement for university appointments is 65.|
2) He has had many university appointments .
more university appointment sentences
|urgent appointment||1) Only request an urgent appointment if appropriate.|
2) I have an urgent appointment in Seabourne.
more urgent appointment sentences
|veto appointment||1) Queen Victoria was the last monarch to veto a ministerial appointment .|
2) This constitutional amendment reduced the power of the President to veto executive appointments .
more veto appointment sentences
|with an appointment||1) She set me up with an appointment same day!|
2) Every one could easily meet him just with an appointment .
more with an appointment sentences
|without an appointment||1) I will take emergency calls without an appointment .|
2) We took Roy to the psychiatrist's office without an appointment .
more without an appointment sentences
Expressions with the word appointment
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: