Expressions - Collocations of the word " appreciable "
|appreciable||1) The study found no appreciable increase reading achievement.|
2) Secondary education recorded an appreciable progress since 1915.
more appreciable sentences
|appreciable amount||1) This is an appreciable amount of material.|
2) Therefore, youngsters may swallow appreciable amounts of toothpaste.
more appreciable amount sentences
|appreciable change||1) There is no appreciable change in the extreme edge.|
2) Can the Maker movement make an appreciable change in local economies ?
more appreciable change sentences
|appreciable difference||1) The only appreciable difference between the groups was their dietary habits.|
2) Not that that made any appreciable difference .
more appreciable difference sentences
|appreciable effect||1) Clearly, dip is an appreciable effect for all real-world observations.|
2) Administration of CR-1409 had no appreciable effect on plasma hormone concentrations.
more appreciable effect sentences
|appreciable extent||1) This has happened to an appreciable extent .|
2) Kannada is influenced to an appreciable extent by Sanskrit.
more appreciable extent sentences
|appreciable increase||1) Elsewhere for Eagle we are not seeing any appreciable increase in activity.|
2) In contrast, only epithelial cells from ulcerative colitis showed an appreciable increase after calcium ionophore induction.
more appreciable increase sentences
|appreciable loss||1) Even with the added bulk, he showed no appreciable loss of speed.|
2) Some French balloons had remained hydrogen-filled for over a year without appreciable loss of buoyancy.
more appreciable loss sentences
|appreciable number||1) Nigeria now has appreciable number of over 100 Universities .|
2) Other Signal Corps stations also employed appreciable numbers of Wacs.
more appreciable number sentences
|appreciable proportion||1) An appreciable proportion of these cases was associated with high morbidity and mortality.|
2) An appreciable proportion of practices in east London are of the type cited in the article.
more appreciable proportion sentences
|appreciable quantity||1) Plutonium is a synthetic element not found in nature in appreciable quantities .|
2) In appreciable quantities , high energy plasma looks like the surface of the sun.
more appreciable quantity sentences
|be appreciable||1) But there had also been appreciable inflation.|
2) The traditional values in Ecuadorian girls are appreciable .
more be appreciable sentences
Expressions with the word appreciable
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: