Expressions - Collocations of the word " apply "
|Act apply||1) Section 64 of the 1984 Act applies .|
2) The Act applies to both public and private sector workplaces.
more Act apply sentences
|apply||1) The same voluntary notification system applies here too.|
2) Priority advance com cash loans steps apply review withdraw.
more apply sentences
|apply an approach||1) In the case of this TLD, Applicant will apply an approach that addresses registered domain names (rather than potentially registered domains).|
more apply an approach sentences
|apply antiseptic||1) In order to eliminate this problem, it is imperative to apply antiseptics at once.|
2) I had to apply antiseptic cream on a couple of occasions when this pulling and rubbing with her beak had actually caused some bleeding.
more apply antiseptic sentences
|apply automatically||1) It applies automatically when you buy something.|
2) In any case, copyright applies automatically .
more apply automatically sentences
|apply brake||1) The brakes are applied and the passenger door opens.|
2) The following describes how to apply parking brakes .
more apply brake sentences
|apply broadly||1) These terms generally apply broadly across industries and institutions.|
2) That intense effort is never applied broadly across the entire landscape .
more apply broadly sentences
|apply carefully||1) New loan applications can lower your credit score, so always apply carefully .|
2) Both the throttle and brakes need to be applied carefully to make smooth progress.
more apply carefully sentences
|apply coating||1) This process is industrially used for applying coatings to metal fabricated products.|
2) Additional transmitted colors may result from the absorption of any applied coatings .
more apply coating sentences
|apply colour||1) If any irritation or reaction occurs do not apply colour .|
2) A faster - and hence cheaper - method applied colour by means of stencils.
more apply colour sentences
|apply concept||1) applying risk management concepts to playground safety.|
2) The same investment concept is applied in relationship marketing.
more apply concept sentences
|apply condition||1) Many planning approvals will also apply conditions on the treatment of the site after the station has been decommissioned in the future.|
2) Where planning permission has been granted on a business justification, the Local Authority often apply conditions to limit the scope or use of the property.
more apply condition sentences
|apply consistently||1) There are no consequences that are applied consistently .|
2) These definitions have not been applied consistently throughout the District.
more apply consistently sentences
|apply cosmetic||1) Hand washing, especially prior to eating, drinking, or applying cosmetics is especially important.|
2) Consuming food or drink or applying cosmetics in the lab can result in both types of exposure.
more apply cosmetic sentences
|apply cream||1) I'm applying creams 3 times throughout the day either the olive oil or curaderm.|
2) In case of applying creams and topical ointments over sores, do not forget to wash hands immediately.
more apply cream sentences
|apply criteria||1) Its committee on proofs applies criteria very strictly.|
2) It applies criteria for Palestine statehood that are more stringent than those actually followed in the international community.
more apply criteria sentences
|apply criterion||1) Its committee on proofs applies criteria very strictly.|
2) It applies criteria for Palestine statehood that are more stringent than those actually followed in the international community.
more apply criterion sentences
|apply decoration||1) Techniques such as yūzen dye resist are used for applying decoration and patterns to the base cloth.|
2) Later examples used a yellowish lead glaze for the applied decorations which then stood out against the darker surface of the vessel (Adler, 95).
more apply decoration sentences
|apply direct||1) University staff give students access, and students apply direct to employers.|
2) All associate applicants apply direct to the Polytechnic on a simplified application form.
more apply direct sentences
|apply directly||1) Soap applied directly onto dry hands may damage the skin.|
2) If directly applied , special constitutional rules apply.
more apply directly sentences
|apply discipline||1) This is particularly the case in applying discipline to adolescents.|
2) Inconsistency in applying discipline will not help a child respect his or her parents.
more apply discipline sentences
|apply economic sanction||1) The Obama administration, contrary to its constructive statements, has zealously applied economic sanctions against Cuba.|
2) If the blame for cyber espionage can be pinned on a particular country there are a range of actions from expelling an ambassador to applying economic sanctions .
more apply economic sanction sentences
|apply effectively||1) Can controls imposed by regulatory authorities be applied effectively ?|
2) It was all too clear that NDT techniques had not been applied effectively .
more apply effectively sentences
|apply equally||1) This applies equally to both sides .|
2) The same applied equally to elderly landowners.
more apply equally sentences
|apply equally to||1) This applies equally to both sides .|
2) The same applied equally to elderly landowners.
more apply equally to sentences
|apply evenly||1) However, they were easier to apply evenly than water-based lubricants.|
2) Similarly, our immigration laws will now have to be applied evenly .
more apply evenly sentences
|apply expertise||1) Cost engineers and estimators apply expertise to relate the work and materials involved to a proper valuation.|
more apply expertise sentences
|apply externally||1) Rigid foam insulation usually is applied externally .|
2) In these applications, it is exclusively applied externally .
more apply externally sentences
|apply eyeliner||1) Never apply eyeliner between your lashes and your eye.|
2) It 's also helpful for anyone who has trouble applying eyeliner .
more apply eyeliner sentences
|apply fairly||1) Firstly, they considered whether local enforcement was applied fairly and reasonably.|
2) But while it exists, we will make sure it is applied fairly .
more apply fairly sentences
|apply fertiliser||1) They apply fertilisers , fuel for plant, and other substances encountered whilst working.|
2) Water well after applying fertiliser .
more apply fertiliser sentences
|apply fertilizer||1) When should I apply fertilizer to my lawn?|
2) applying fertilizer increases your lawn's need for water.
more apply fertilizer sentences
|apply finish||1) Q : Can I be liable for making an occupant sick from freshly applied finish ?|
2) Kiefer also recommends applying finish to both ends of every board as extra protection against checking.
more apply finish sentences
|apply first||1) Can any party member apply first ?|
2) The lightest colors are often applied first , and then darker colors successively until the darkest.
more apply first sentences
|apply for||1) Additional charges may apply for special exhibitions.|
2) A discounted rate has been applied for weekday stays.
more apply for sentences
|apply for a grant||1) Refer to applying for a grant for deadline details.|
2) Before applying for a grant , carefully read grant Guidelines.
more apply for a grant sentences
|apply for a licence||1) The Home Office said one company had so far applied for a licence .|
2) There is no requirement to sit a theory test before applying for a licence .
more apply for a licence sentences
|apply for a passport||1) I need to apply for a passport for my two boys.|
2) Information about cost and applying for a passport is available at travel .
more apply for a passport sentences
|apply for a visa||1) Why didn't you apply for a visa before?|
2) In late 1936 he finally decided to apply for a visa .
more apply for a visa sentences
|apply force||1) A cast is an externally applied force .|
2) A corrective shoe is an externally applied force .
more apply force sentences
|apply formula||1) These include using a census for small populations, imitating a sample size of similar studies, using published tables, and applying formulas to calculate a sample size.|
2) To apply formula in first instance assume that yield and nominal rate of interest on the CD are the same
more apply formula sentences
|apply foundation||1) apply foundation that matches your skin tone.|
2) Then apply foundation or BB cream for a flawless finish.
more apply foundation sentences
|apply generally||1) Two other objections apply generally to higher-order thought accounts of consciousness.|
2) What has been said of Louisiana will apply generally to other States.
more apply generally sentences
|apply globally||1) Holiday 2013 launch applies globally , retailer suggests.|
2) Lessons learned in the Soviet experiment are to be applied globally .
more apply globally sentences
|apply glue||1) apply glue from the shoulder down the arm.|
2) apply glue along the back of the side glue tab.
more apply glue sentences
|apply guideline||1) applying guidelines requires judgment and creativity.|
2) The employee analyzes the results of applying guidelines and recommends changes to them.
more apply guideline sentences
|apply idea||1) Still others think critically and apply ideas readily.|
2) In 1710, Leibniz applied ideas of gradualism and uniformitarianism to linguistics.
more apply idea sentences
|apply ink||1) This is true even before printing companies apply ink to paper.|
2) The substrate is usually heated immediately before and after the print heads apply ink .
more apply ink sentences
|apply insight||1) Our people apply insight to create innovative answers to your business needs.|
2) When understanding and applying insights from nature amazing results can be achieved .
more apply insight sentences
|apply knowledge||1) This knowledge was rapidly applied to clinical care by responsible physicians.|
2) This knowledge is then applied to achieving specific business goals.
more apply knowledge sentences
|apply law||1) Moldova has a documented and consistently applied commercial law .|
2) The Convention applies international human rights law to medical ethics.
more apply law sentences
|apply lesson||1) She quickly apply lessons about handling situations Xuan Lan has been taught.|
2) It's a transformative period when I apply lessons learned personally and professionally.
more apply lesson sentences
|apply leverage||1) Usually like to apply leverage which is difficult with declining revenue stream companies .|
2) Even well-adjusted partial dentures can apply leverage through chewing that can loosen or damage the abutment teeth.
more apply leverage sentences
|apply liberally||1) apply liberally and wait 5 - 10 minutes.|
2) apply liberally to the pet's ear canal.
more apply liberally sentences
|apply lightly||1) Typically, these oils are applied lightly to protect products during shipment and storage.|
2) Vibrations: are applied lightly to the surface of the skin and vibrated or moved at a rapid rate.
more apply lightly sentences
|apply lipstick||1) Working with a lipbrush and pencil is the key to perfectly applied lipstick .|
2) Use the brush to soften the outline, then pencil over lips before applying lipstick .
more apply lipstick sentences
|apply logic||1) Learning to code is simply a matter of applying logic .|
2) There is no whole to apply logic to it .
more apply logic sentences
|apply lotion||1) I apply lotion at least 1 time every morning.|
2) This includes before applying lotions , creams or makeup.
more apply lotion sentences
|apply make up||1) This practical, however short-term treatment can facilitate performing normal daily activities like applying make up , eating, or signing documents.|
2) I use on their Sonic toothbrushes as well, it doesn't work. ) Next, I start applying make up .
more apply make up sentences
|apply manure||1) One of the best times to apply manure on high clay soils is in the winter.|
2) apply manure or compost and plow it under if you did not do so in the fall.
more apply manure sentences
|apply mascara||1) The brand new way to apply mascara !|
2) Maura ignored the jibe and started to apply mascara .
more apply mascara sentences
|apply method||1) The same method was applied to corps.|
2) We actually apply the scientific method often.
more apply method sentences
|apply nail polish||1) Kevin Spacey failing to properly apply nail polish in House of Cards.|
2) Wash, cut, color and style hair, apply nail polish and make-up, give facials, and perform massages at Sara¡̄s Super Spa Deluxe!
more apply nail polish sentences
|apply ointment||1) apply ointment every three to four hours daily.|
2) I have to apply ointment on them every night.
more apply ointment sentences
|apply online||1) Construction loans loan calculators apply online now.|
2) Nobody is surprised now that applying online is possible almost anything.
more apply online sentences
|apply only||1) That 45 only applies legally under ideal conditions .|
2) The current bill applies only to televisions.
more apply only sentences
|apply only to||1) The current bill applies only to televisions.|
2) Non recourse laws generally apply only to purchase money loans.
more apply only to sentences
|apply over||1) The treatment was successfully applied over three days .|
2) Rates do not apply over holiday weeks.
more apply over sentences
|apply paint||1) Much preparation needs to be considered before simply applying paint .|
2) apply paint generously and do not spread excessively.
more apply paint sentences
|apply paste||1) apply pastes and gels during the day.|
2) Dip silver rings in liquid cleaner and apply paste cleaner with a toothbrush to hard-to-reach crevices.
more apply paste sentences
|apply patch||1) I rely on the existing documentation for applying patches .|
2) Can you apply patches by the thousands?
more apply patch sentences
|apply penalty||1) Regarding scenario 4, when examining the project-by-project issue, examiners should make appropriate adjustments and, if appropriate, apply penalties .|
2) The arbiting team may apply penalties as it sees fit for any flagrant or premeditated breaches of the spirit as well as the letter of the rules.
more apply penalty sentences
|apply plaster||1) Unless your are doing machine applied plaster avoid these at all costs!|
2) Kearns further stated he had applied plaster of Paris to the wrappings on the fighter's hands.
more apply plaster sentences
|apply political pressure||1) Opponents of the PPACA are also likely to apply political pressure .|
2) You can only apply political pressure .
more apply political pressure sentences
|apply powder||1) I use it for applying powder eyeliner.|
2) Lastly, a toaster oven will be needed to apply powder paint to the lead jig head.
more apply powder sentences
|apply pressure||1) Twist the tension tool while applying pressure .|
2) applying excessive pressure might damage the paper .
more apply pressure sentences
|apply principle||1) applying general principles is a civil law tradition.|
2) The same principle was applied to figurative paintings.
more apply principle sentences
|apply procedure||1) College Admission Online apply procedure 2014-15.|
2) applies procedures for processing accounting data.
more apply procedure sentences
|apply provision||1) The NCA also administers the National Land Ordinance 1989 and applied provisions including the Lakes Ordinance 1976.|
2) In cases under consideration, the courts shall apply provisions of this Constitution as well as other laws.
more apply provision sentences
|apply reasoning||1) She thought these fields to be the foundations of other subjects and believed in applying reasoning to support historical ideas.|
2) Expert systems attempt to duplicate the work of human experts by applying reasoning capabilities, knowledge, and expertise within a specific domain.
more apply reasoning sentences
|apply regardless||1) A few recommendations apply regardless of career interest.|
2) This applies regardless of the actual error code.
more apply regardless sentences
|apply regulation||1) Indeed, government bureaucracies have sometimes been accused of selectively applying regulations .|
2) Loosely applied regulations enable the armed groups to coexist with the security forces.
more apply regulation sentences
|apply restriction||1) applying restrictions and enforcing requirements.|
2) Then you should start at the infrastructure and follow the same process of applying restrictions and identifying requirements.
more apply restriction sentences
|apply retroactively||1) The 2011 law applies retroactively to existing documents.|
2) These changes were later retroactively applied to the whole fleet.
more apply retroactively sentences
|apply rule||1) The trick to successful behavior is applying rules consistently.|
2) It provides rules of applying rules .
more apply rule sentences
|apply sanction||1) Managers should also judiciously apply sanctions . 4.|
2) The European Union also applied sanctions to Qadi.
more apply sanction sentences
|apply science||1) For Dooyeweerd, technology is applied natural science .|
2) Often times, this science is applied to criminal cases.
more apply science sentences
|apply skill||1) Nor are we arguing that only applied skills are worth the cost .|
2) Scouts share responsibilities, apply skills learned at meetings and live together in the outdoors.
more apply skill sentences
|apply sparingly||1) Also apply sparingly to exposed skin and mostly to clothing.|
2) Overused reverb : When used to add ambience or depth, reverb is best applied sparingly .
more apply sparingly sentences
|apply specifically||1) Note that these two modes specifically apply to real estate mortgages.|
2) Three of these breaks applied specifically to the oil industry.
more apply specifically sentences
|apply spray||1) I'm in need of a firm who can apply spray foam insulation into some floors that are currently opened up.|
2) apply spray glue to the backs of the images, press them on to the foamcore, gently smoothing out any air bubbles, and let them dry.
more apply spray sentences
|apply standard||1) The ordinary prudent man standard was applied notwithstanding.|
2) The high general standards applied to industrial safety affect expectations.
more apply standard sentences
|apply stress||1) This method involves applying stress to an opposing muscle group.|
2) The greater the applied stress range, the shorter the life.
more apply stress sentences
|apply strictly||1) This applies strictly to products that contain bleach.|
2) Therefore, it is clear that the 30 day rule will be applied strictly .
more apply strictly sentences
|apply successfully||1) The technique has also been applied successfully to organic samples.|
2) This has also been applied successfully is Drosophila.
more apply successfully sentences
|apply sunscreen||1) apply sunscreen before putting on your running clothes.|
2) You may wish to apply sunscreen first.
more apply sunscreen sentences
|apply system||1) The applied systems were tested for adhesion after 24 h and 7 days.|
2) First, there is a question of how Peter Senge applies systems theory.
more apply system sentences
|apply tactic||1) I have applied tactics and practices I've learned from END cases to other casework.|
2) Possible, but pinning madness on people is an increasingly applied tactic in order to serve the NWO agenda.
more apply tactic sentences
|apply technique||1) A leading hand tiger claw technique is applied .|
2) Others apply project management techniques to designing software.
more apply technique sentences
|apply technology||1) British military superiority drew heavily on newly applied technology .|
2) Traders are also increasing applying technology to trading.
more apply technology sentences
|apply test||1) Application Instructions apply test panels according to the following procedures.|
2) The cases plaintiffs cite apply tests that differ substantially from Colorado's test.
more apply test sentences
|apply the law||1) Are you applying the law of attraction properly?|
2) It becomes very difficult to apply the laws to solid objects.
more apply the law sentences
|apply theory||1) Social cognitive theory is applied today in many different areas.|
2) This discrepancy becomes important when color theory is applied across media.
more apply theory sentences
|apply to||1) The same general ideas apply to archaeological data sharing.|
2) The same concept applies to cloud computing.
more apply to sentences
|apply to do||1) She has applied to do a nursing degree.|
2) I applied to do Voluntary Services Overseas (VSO).
more apply to do sentences
|apply uniformly||1) A regressive tax is generally a tax that is applied uniformly .|
2) This rule has been uniformly applied and followed by the California courts.
more apply uniformly sentences
|apply universally||1) However, the conditions necessary for human flourishing apply universally .|
2) Natural selection is important, but may not apply universally .
more apply universally sentences
|apply unsuccessfully||1) In 1983 Prime applied unsuccessfully to get his sentence reduced.|
2) She applied unsuccessfully for reinstatement to the Tory caucus.
more apply unsuccessfully sentences
|apply voltage||1) This assumes that the applied voltage remains constant.|
2) A positive voltage is applied to the anode.
more apply voltage sentences
|automatically apply||1) It applies automatically when you buy something.|
2) During the capture operation, fast compression is automatically applied .
more automatically apply sentences
|condition apply||1) Terms and conditions apply to $50 gift card options.|
2) This condition still applies as of 2007.
more condition apply sentences
|consistently apply||1) The policy chosen should be consistently applied .|
2) The chosen criteria should be measurable and consistently applied .
more consistently apply sentences
|correctly apply||1) The method claims a 75% success when applied correctly .|
2) When correctly applied they can be highly effective.
more correctly apply sentences
|exception apply||1) This exception applies to rural newspapers only.|
2) This exception only applies within a 10 mph threshold.
more exception apply sentences
|fee apply||1) The application fee applies per project entered.|
2) Please note that emergency hour fees apply .
more fee apply sentences
|first apply||1) Capital losses are first applied against capital gains.|
2) Any numerical operators will be applied first .
more first apply sentences
|generally apply||1) The financial deficiency income generally applies military.|
2) British overseas territories generally apply their own visa policies.
more generally apply sentences
|law applied||1) The British tax law applied progressive rates to income.|
2) The court decided that Dutch law applied .
more law applied sentences
|law apply||1) The 2011 law applies retroactively to existing documents.|
2) Often different rules and laws apply in each jurisdiction.
more law apply sentences
|limit apply||1) These limits apply to employers making deductible contributions.|
2) The limit applies to tobacco companies collectively, not individually.
more limit apply sentences
|policy apply||1) Our standard damages policy below applies to group bookings.|
2) This policy applies to commercial1 products.
more policy apply sentences
|principle apply||1) The same principle applies with conference programmes.|
2) But neither of those principles applies here.
more principle apply sentences
|properly apply||1) A properly applied cast should not restrict blood flow.|
2) Was the accounting ruling letter properly applied .
more properly apply sentences
|provision apply||1) The normal fair dealing provisions apply otherwise.|
2) This provision applies for taxes payable in 2013 only.
more provision apply sentences
|regulation apply||1) This regulation applies to domestic and internationally imported cigarettes.|
2) The same regulation applies toward recreational marijuana sales in the county.
more regulation apply sentences
|requirement apply||1) These minimum requirements apply to undergraduate students.|
2) This requirement has applied since 1 May 2011.
more requirement apply sentences
|restriction apply||1) Normal football travel rules and admission restrictions apply .|
2) Based upon availability; date restrictions apply .
more restriction apply sentences
|rule apply||1) The previously mentioned rules apply mainly to published works.|
2) Special rules apply to family controlled companies.
more rule apply sentences
|section apply||1) The job research section applies only to students of vocational schools.|
2) The criteria of this section apply to Share.
more section apply sentences
|successfully apply||1) The treatment was successfully applied over three days .|
2) The technique has also been applied successfully to organic samples.
more successfully apply sentences
|term apply||1) These terms generally apply broadly across industries and institutions.|
2) These terms have not applied since before 2004.
more term apply sentences
|the same applies||1) the same applies to land estate tribunals.|
2) the same applies if identity statements are necessarily true anyway.
more the same applies sentences
|then apply||1) Correction factors are then applied during flow calculations.|
2) Constant suction was then applied to both tubes.
more then apply sentences
Expressions with the word apply
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: