Expressions - Collocations of the word " apportion "
|apportion||1) The trial judge must therefore apportion blame between the parties.|
2) There has been little money apportioned for rural development.
more apportion sentences
|apportion among||1) House seats are apportioned among the states by population every tenth year.|
2) There were attempts to implement national taxes with quotas apportioned among the states by population.
more apportion among sentences
|apportion between||1) Their salaries were apportioned between the hospital and nurse training school.|
2) They are, therefore, apportioned between the trustee and beneficiaries.
more apportion between sentences
|apportion blame||1) The trial judge must therefore apportion blame between the parties.|
2) It is way too early to apportion blame to anyone involved.
more apportion blame sentences
|apportion cost||1) How will labor commitments and other costs be apportioned ?|
2) Smaller organisations won't have separate staff, and 'just' apportion costs appropriately.
more apportion cost sentences
|apportion to||1) Indirect costs are allocated or apportioned to cost objects.|
2) Seppuku was considered the most honorable capital punishment apportioned to Samurai.
more apportion to sentences
|appositive||1) The colon introduces an appositive independent clause.|
2) Objective-for objects and their appositives .
more appositive sentences
|fund apportion||1) In this case, FMF funds are apportioned directly to DOD.|
2) The U.S. Congress apportioned new funds for the contras to the amount of $30 million at the end of 1982.
more fund apportion sentences
|seat apportion||1) Individual seats are apportioned by cross of preference .|
2) House seats are apportioned among the states by population every tenth year.
more seat apportion sentences
Expressions with the word apportion
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: