Expressions - Collocations of the word " ambush "
|ambush||1) Some seabed-dwelling species are highly effective ambush predators.|
2) These cats are stalk and ambush predators.
more ambush sentences
|ambush attack||1) ambushes , rocket attacks and troop and weapons movements were also reported.|
2) He cited the alleged ambush attack on Enrile's car on September 21, 1972.
more ambush attack sentences
|ambush bug||1) They have gathered the new Super-Chief II , Bulleteer and ambush bug .|
2) In 2011, Winkler guest starred as ambush bug in the series finale of .
more ambush bug sentences
|ambush marketing||1) Both marketing campaigns are examples of ambush marketing .|
2) Bavaria has form in the dark arts of ambush marketing .
more ambush marketing sentences
|ambush on||1) ambushing on tracks continued to prove successful.|
2) They sprung an ambush on Pondi only to fail again.
more ambush on sentences
|ambush party||1) Only ambush parties were left to delay the Soviet advance.|
2) In the morning, the ambush party finds the two dead.
more ambush party sentences
|ambush position||1) The ambush position was laid parallel to the target area.|
2) In response, George ordered the 1st Platoon to reinforce their ambush position .
more ambush position sentences
|ambush predator||1) Some seabed-dwelling species are highly effective ambush predators .|
2) These cats are stalk and ambush predators .
more ambush predator sentences
|ambush prey||1) Komodo dragons hunt and ambush prey including invertebrates , birds, and mammals.|
2) With excellent camouflage and patience, seahorses ambush prey that floats within striking range.
more ambush prey sentences
|ambush site||1) Second, rattlesnakes located themselves in a variety of ambush sites .|
2) Their bodies were later recovered from the forest at the ambush site .
more ambush site sentences
|ambush spring||1) They sprung an ambush on Pondi only to fail again.|
2) When Lovewell's force returned to its packs, the ambush was sprung .
more ambush spring sentences
|ambush take place||1) The ambush took place on Highway 1, a vital road artery close to Saigon.|
2) However, the military critics of esteem challenge that this was the place where the actual ambush took place .
more ambush take place sentences
|be caught in an ambush||1) My oldest brother was arrested after being caught in an ambush .|
2) I Company was caught in an ambush .
more be caught in an ambush sentences
|carry out an ambush||1) On 28 August 1944, the thirty or so members of the maquis led by adjutant Munch carried out an ambush just before the Tendon falls.|
more carry out an ambush sentences
|conduct ambush||1) Several successful night ambushes were conducted by directing tank fire against the enemy river traffic.|
2) However, small numbers of armed militants persist in confronting government forces and conducting ambushes and occasional attacks on villages.
more conduct ambush sentences
|deadly ambush||1) But the deadly ambush in its territory threatens to entangle Iraq in the Syrian conflict .|
2) Can he and his men establish a base camp along national route QL 20, in the heart of deadly ambush Alley?
more deadly ambush sentences
|enemy ambush||1) Private Evans detected an enemy ambush and immediately warned his company.|
2) He was wounded by an improvised explosive device during an intense enemy ambush .
more enemy ambush sentences
|escape ambush||1) The woman vanishes and Garrett eventually escapes the ambush .|
2) Only 300 warriors escaped the ambush .
more escape ambush sentences
|follow ambush||1) The French responded by attacking fortifications Washington erected following the ambush , forcing his surrender.|
2) His men were gradually worn down and, following an ambush , Định committed suicide to avoid being captured.
more follow ambush sentences
|in the ambush||1) the two Justice Police officers travelling in the ambushed car were dead.|
2) the Government reportedly used criminals dressed in monks' robes in the ambush .
more in the ambush sentences
|launch ambush||1) Generation X launches an ambush , but is quickly overwhelmed.|
2) Greenpeace protesters have launched an ambush over fracking for gas in the Cheshire constituency of George Osborne.
more launch ambush sentences
|lay ambush||1) They know that sometimes bad guys set bombs and lay ambushes .|
2) The ambush was laid , but no ARBiH units arrived.
more lay ambush sentences
|lay an ambush||1) They lay an ambush at the gully.|
2) Using their new firearms, the Confederacy laid an ambush near modern South Bend, Indiana.
more lay an ambush sentences
|lie in ambush||1) The transport had spotted Chinese troops ahead, lying in ambush .|
2) They lie in ambush looking for the opportunity to end your life .
more lie in ambush sentences
|night ambush||1) Several successful night ambushes were conducted by directing tank fire against the enemy river traffic.|
2) Gun pit duty, night ambushes and constant in-country patrolling all take their toll.
more night ambush sentences
|plan ambush||1) It turns out the Nuva were the ones planning the ambush .|
2) Omar and Mouzone plan an ambush and kill Stringer together.
more plan ambush sentences
|planned ambush||1) Ruslana called the attack a carefully planned ambush .|
2) He goes on to foil The Governor's planned ambush and is killed.
more planned ambush sentences
|prepare ambush||1) Louis, however, has prepared an ambush .|
2) It took up positions in the vacated villages and started preparing ambushes .
more prepare ambush sentences
|run into an ambush||1) Along the Bay Hap river, they ran into an ambush .|
2) The counterattack ran into an ambush by Soviet troops using a captured German Panther tank.
more run into an ambush sentences
|set ambush||1) They have set an ambush for me.|
2) Troops who specialised in setting ambushes harassed the advancing Ottomans.
more set ambush sentences
|set up ambush||1) Mars arrives with four men, who set up ambush points outside.|
2) Immediately the partisans left and came to the forest to set up ambushes for the Germans.
more set up ambush sentences
|set up an ambush||1) This allows the Dunan army to set up an ambush for Luca Blight.|
2) Liao general Yelü Xiezhen heard of Yang's arrival and set up an ambush .
more set up an ambush sentences
|spring ambush||1) These formations were tempting targets for Viet Cong guerrilla groups, who often sprung ambushes in remote areas.|
2) The Afghani resistance had intensified its insurgency, blowing up bridges, springing ambushes in deep ravines, and setting up heavy machine-guns in caves.
more spring ambush sentences
|stage ambush||1) The Governor then leads an assault on the prison, but Rick's group stages an ambush and repels the attack.|
2) An Australian patrol, with Portuguese and Timorese assistance, staged an ambush and killed four or five of the Japanese soldiers.
more stage ambush sentences
|stage an ambush||1) Meanwhile, Merle goes to collect Glenn and Maggie but the two stage an ambush .|
2) The Governor then leads an assault on the prison, but Rick's group stages an ambush and repels the attack.
more stage an ambush sentences
|successful ambush||1) The Germanic forces demonstrated several principles needed for a successful ambush .|
2) Several successful night ambushes were conducted by directing tank fire against the enemy river traffic.
more successful ambush sentences
|survive ambush||1) Four attempts were made to hang him and he survived ambush five times.|
2) In the end Billy survives the ambush , rescues Ann, and destroys each of the main mobsters one-by-one.
more survive ambush sentences
|terrorist ambush||1) The SAS officer had saved his life during a raid in Northern Ireland, let him escape during a terrorist ambush .|
more terrorist ambush sentences
|wait in ambush||1) They were hidden , waiting in ambush .|
2) They may also wait in ambush outside the prey's burrow.
more wait in ambush sentences
|walk into an ambush||1) Pritam's unit was however, walked into an ambush laid by a detachment of Gurkhas.|
2) They are approached by Arvo, and too late realize they have walked into an ambush by other Russian survivors.
more walk into an ambush sentences
Expressions with the word ambush
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com