Expressions - Collocations of the word " ambivalence "
|ambivalence||1) All sacred religious texts display the same ambivalence .|
2) The ambivalence surrounding project aid is likely to continue.
more ambivalence sentences
|ambivalence about||1) Rowling has occasionally expressed ambivalence about her religious faith.|
2) Indigenous peoples have shown ambivalence about the intellectual property approach.
more ambivalence about sentences
|ambivalence among||1) Despite some ambivalence among policy-makers and the public towards immigration policies most countries show positive migration balances.|
2) Our unconditional support for dictatorship in Iran has created deep ambivalence among Iranians toward the United States.
more ambivalence among sentences
|ambivalence towards||1) Further characteristics include ambivalence towards leaders and anticipation of domination.|
2) My ambivalence towards them approaches the extreme.
more ambivalence towards sentences
|express ambivalence||1) Rowling has occasionally expressed ambivalence about her religious faith.|
2) A few also expressed a certain ambivalence toward relatives' strong opinions.
more express ambivalence sentences
Expressions with the word ambivalence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com