Expressions - Collocations of the word " ambiguous "
|a little ambiguous||1) The English of the writer is a little ambiguous , too.|
2) Now, I'll admit that this does sound a little ambiguous .
more a little ambiguous sentences
|ambiguous||1) Any construct too ambiguous is simply rejected.|
2) The term natural law is ambiguous .
more ambiguous sentences
|ambiguous attitude||1) A typically ambiguous attitude towards foreigners manifested itself at this point.|
2) The archipelago had an ambiguous attitude towards the war of independence.
more ambiguous attitude sentences
|ambiguous character||1) Abraham and Sarah in these chapters are ambiguous characters .|
2) Jeff at times can be a highly ambiguous character .
more ambiguous character sentences
|ambiguous concept||1) The nature of insurgencies is an ambiguous concept .|
2) The term 'profit maximization' as a criterion for financial decision is vague and ambiguous concept .
more ambiguous concept sentences
|ambiguous contradictory||1) First, these needs were themselves ambiguous and often contradictory .|
2) The law is very complex, with many ambiguous and contradictory provisions.
more ambiguous contradictory sentences
|ambiguous definition||1) A more ambiguous definition of roles can produce flexibility.|
2) This somewhat ambiguous definition can give rise to problems.
more ambiguous definition sentences
|ambiguous ending||1) Much criticism was leveled against the ambiguous ending .|
2) The main sticking point is the novel's ambiguous ending .
more ambiguous ending sentences
|ambiguous figure||1) Research using ambiguous figures and binocular rivalry exhibit this tendency.|
2) From the Presbyterian viewpoint Lang is therefore something of an ambiguous figure .
more ambiguous figure sentences
|ambiguous language||1) No. Highly ambiguous languages are difficult to parse using techniques that are primarily deterministic.|
2) However, the act was largely ineffectual thanks in part to its ambiguous language .
more ambiguous language sentences
|ambiguous meaning||1) But the word problem can have an ambiguous meaning .|
2) It is a phrase that has a wide and ambiguous meaning .
more ambiguous meaning sentences
|ambiguous message||1) The program's nature embodied ambiguous messages concerning its goals, successes, and values.|
2) The ability to answer these types of questions is closely related to effectively evaluating ambiguous messages .
more ambiguous message sentences
|ambiguous nature||1) The ambiguous nature of the programme extends to its main characters.|
2) The did not concentrate of strict religious doctrine or structure due to the ambiguous nature of Wakan Tanka.
more ambiguous nature sentences
|ambiguous obscure||1) It is ambiguous and obscure .|
2) So, for what purposes may parliamentary material be admitted where a legislative text is ambiguous or obscure ?
more ambiguous obscure sentences
|ambiguous phrase||1) Opt-out parents (surely an ambiguous phrase ) lead to drop-out children, he says.|
2) This is an error due to taking a grammatically ambiguous phrase in two different ways during the reasoning.
more ambiguous phrase sentences
|ambiguous reference||1) Alternatively you can qualify ambiguous references to make them clear.|
2) Less ambiguous references to trilobite fossils can be found in Chinese sources.
more ambiguous reference sentences
|ambiguous relationship||1) Irish catholics find themselves in an ambiguous relationship to Irish nationalism.|
2) Other evidence has surfaced illustrating Mölders' ambiguous relationship with the National Socialist regime.
more ambiguous relationship sentences
|ambiguous role||1) McConnell, in the meantime, played an ambiguous role .|
2) But, according to his biographers, Salam played an ambiguous role in Pakistan's own integrated atomic bomb project.
more ambiguous role sentences
|ambiguous situation||1) Avoid ambiguous situations that you can't control.|
2) This created a somewhat ambiguous situation .
more ambiguous situation sentences
|ambiguous statement||1) And the more people make an ambiguous statement .|
2) That is not an ambiguous statement .
more ambiguous statement sentences
|ambiguous stimulus||1) We conclude from these findings that pitch entails an auditory process that relates inevitably ambiguous sound stimuli to their probable natural sources.|
2) It has been shown that anxious individuals rend to interpret ambiguous stimuli in line with a threatening interpretation if one is available.
more ambiguous stimulus sentences
|ambiguous term||1) Worker ownership is itself an ambiguous term .|
2) Courts have used other rules to resolve ambiguous terms .
more ambiguous term sentences
|ambiguous vague||1) Don't let the thesis statement be ambiguous and vague .|
2) Interactionists argue that roles are often unclear, ambiguous and vague .
more ambiguous vague sentences
|ambiguous word||1) The ambiguous word truly was not defined.|
2) The word chicken standing alone is an ambiguous word .
more ambiguous word sentences
|ambiguous wording||1) Such polls on the institution have been accused of using inconsistent and sometimes ambiguous wording .|
2) The dream-work has not succeeded in concocting a coherent and yet ambiguous wording for the dream-thoughts.
more ambiguous wording sentences
|be ambiguous||1) The term natural law is ambiguous .|
2) The term kick serve is ambiguous .
more be ambiguous sentences
|become ambiguous||1) The net effect thus, becomes ambiguous .|
2) The language used becomes ambiguous , roundabout, and mystical.
more become ambiguous sentences
|deliberately ambiguous||1) The overall presentation is surreal and deliberately ambiguous .|
2) Jack's fate is left deliberately ambiguous .
more deliberately ambiguous sentences
|highly ambiguous||1) The role of images is highly ambiguous .|
2) The pursuit of memory is a highly ambiguous affair.
more highly ambiguous sentences
|inherently ambiguous||1) The assessment of productivity is an inherently ambiguous and challenging process.|
2) Letter grades are inherently ambiguous .
more inherently ambiguous sentences
|intentionally ambiguous||1) This poetry is intentionally ambiguous and difficult to understand.|
2) intentionally ambiguous laws and regulations are common in such systems.
more intentionally ambiguous sentences
|leave ambiguous||1) The question was left ambiguous on purpose as far as I 'm concerned.|
2) The number of tablets that Margaret put into the glass is intentionally left ambiguous .
more leave ambiguous sentences
|left ambiguous||1) Their resolution of their relationship is left ambiguous .|
2) The end of the fight is left ambiguous .
more left ambiguous sentences
|morally ambiguous||1) The drone issue is troubling and morally ambiguous at best .|
2) She had been depicted as morally ambiguous or an antiheroic figure.
more morally ambiguous sentences
|often ambiguous||1) Cultures are often ambiguous if fragmentation happens.|
2) However, these romantic descriptions are often ambiguous .
more often ambiguous sentences
|quite ambiguous||1) To join video files is quite ambiguous .|
2) I think the grouping here is quite ambiguous .
more quite ambiguous sentences
|rather ambiguous||1) The constitution was rather ambiguous on how this was to take place.|
2) Their conclusion is rather ambiguous .
more rather ambiguous sentences
|remain ambiguous||1) Newspaper coverage of mental handicap remains curiously ambiguous .|
2) The evidence remains ambiguous , though compelling.
more remain ambiguous sentences
|seem ambiguous||1) This time the Shah had seemed ambiguous .|
2) The terms 'dead animal' and 'dead person' seem ambiguous .
more seem ambiguous sentences
|slightly ambiguous||1) The wording in Article 28 is slightly ambiguous .|
2) However if today is Friday then it becomes slightly ambiguous .
more slightly ambiguous sentences
|sometimes ambiguous||1) Such polls on the institution have been accused of using inconsistent and sometimes ambiguous wording.|
2) It is hostile to the idea of a two-state solution though sometimes ambiguous about it.
more sometimes ambiguous sentences
|somewhat ambiguous||1) However the term ageing is somewhat ambiguous .|
2) Its role was perceived as somewhat ambiguous .
more somewhat ambiguous sentences
|too ambiguous||1) Any construct too ambiguous is simply rejected.|
2) But some said that provision is still too ambiguous .
more too ambiguous sentences
|unambiguous||1) My character has always been transparent and unambiguous .|
2) This information helps insure clear, unambiguous device identification.
more unambiguous sentences
|very ambiguous||1) The resolution was very ambiguous as well.|
2) I like that element because it is very ambiguous .
more very ambiguous sentences
Expressions with the word ambiguous
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com