Expressions - Collocations of the word " ambitious "
|ambitious||1) An ambitious reconstruction effort was immediately implemented.|
2) We must set ambitious targets towards 2030.
more ambitious sentences
|ambitious about||1) This person is ambitious about their work in the company.|
2) The main thing is not to be too ambitious about the food.
more ambitious about sentences
|ambitious agenda||1) They have a very ambitious green agenda .|
2) Colombia has an ambitious reform agenda in the power sector.
more ambitious agenda sentences
|ambitious aim||1) We have ambitious aims to expand heavily into the retail and video spheres this year.|
2) Political theory starts where the admittedly more ambitious aims of moral philosophy are left at an impasse.
more ambitious aim sentences
|ambitious attempt||1) Few of his more ambitious attempts are successful.|
2) An ambitious attempt at a theory of everything, and unified field!
more ambitious attempt sentences
|ambitious campaign||1) In 363, Julian embarked on an ambitious campaign against the Sassanid Empire.|
2) Afterwards, Severus returned to Syria for a time to plan a much more ambitious campaign .
more ambitious campaign sentences
|ambitious economic||1) In rich countries, they can help promote ambitious economic goals such as green energy.|
2) In the spring 1997, the pro-reform Democratic party came to power with its ambitious economic reform package.
more ambitious economic sentences
|ambitious effort||1) One of the government's most ambitious efforts in Michigan.|
2) It is an ambitious effort ordered by Congress in the last highway bill.
more ambitious effort sentences
|ambitious enough||1) I don't think we're being ambitious enough .|
2) Sounds like ESP is certainly ambitious enough to be a Wood Group Company!
more ambitious enough sentences
|ambitious enterprise||1) It was an ambitious enterprise , badly in need of capital, and as yet unorganized.|
2) As it became obvious his ambitious enterprise was failing, he became understandably desperate to cover its costs.
more ambitious enterprise sentences
|ambitious entrepreneur||1) You are an ambitious entrepreneur that sees development or growth potential for your company.|
2) CLIFF BRETT The power game failed for one of Cheshire's most ambitious entrepreneurs .
more ambitious entrepreneur sentences
|ambitious expansion||1) Extensive renovations have been completed and ambitious expansion projects are under way.|
2) Chobani will use the $750 million for a raft of ambitious expansion projects.
more ambitious expansion sentences
|ambitious goal||1) The scholarship fund began with an ambitious goal .|
2) EU member countries have shown support for ambitious renewable energy goals .
more ambitious goal sentences
|ambitious idea||1) This ambitious idea was probably always doomed to failure.|
2) It's an ambitious idea - yes.
more ambitious idea sentences
|ambitious in||1) The Cincinnati Pops has been particularly ambitious in recording film music.|
2) Don't be too ambitious in the early stages.
more ambitious in sentences
|ambitious international||1) Will Sefton 's ambitious , international festival programme alienate or engage?|
2) The concert was the most ambitious international satellite television venture that had ever been attempted at the time.
more ambitious international sentences
|ambitious military||1) He played off royalists, falangists and ambitious military rivals, eventually handing Spain over to a democratic monarchy.|
2) Yoshimoto, however, was much too busy with planning his most ambitious military endeavor to be bothered with such trivialities.
more ambitious military sentences
|ambitious mission||1) An ambitious mission was conceived to explore that exciting possibility.|
2) They are people and organizations with ambitious missions .
more ambitious mission sentences
|ambitious new||1) He has just set ambitious new targets for the next three years.|
2) ambitious new federal policies or spending?
more ambitious new sentences
|ambitious novel||1) It took 11 years to complete the ambitious novel .|
2) A typically startling and ambitious novel of murder and other threats.
more ambitious novel sentences
|ambitious objective||1) He also spelled out ambitious objectives for his executive actions.|
2) So how are we going to reach this very ambitious objective ?
more ambitious objective sentences
|ambitious piece||1) McTell is very proud of this ambitious piece .|
2) One of Beuys' more famous and ambitious pieces of social sculpture was the 7000 Oaks project.
more ambitious piece sentences
|ambitious plan||1) This ambitious plan soon ended in failure.|
2) The seminary had ambitious plans for expansion.
more ambitious plan sentences
|ambitious political||1) Aside from his various commercial projects, Clark also had ambitious political aspirations.|
2) In addition to pursuing economic reforms, Gorbachev soon launched ambitious political and social reforms.
more ambitious political sentences
|ambitious politician||1) He 's now an acutely ambitious politician , after all.|
2) Clearly this is something the ambitious politician will want to do.
more ambitious politician sentences
|ambitious programme||1) Germany's ambitious recycling programme is on the brink of collapse.|
2) For the same reason an ambitious nuclear power programme has been considerably slowed.
more ambitious programme sentences
|ambitious project||1) This ambitious project faces a major legal obstacle.|
2) His buildings were very large, ambitious projects .
more ambitious project sentences
|ambitious proposal||1) The ambitious touring database proposals have been shelved.|
2) But the ambitious proposal is not without its critics .
more ambitious proposal sentences
|ambitious public||1) National campaigns to advance the gentech acceptance plan ambitious public information campaigns.|
2) The reforms were accompanied by an ambitious public works program, financed by foreign banks.
more ambitious public sentences
|ambitious reform||1) Colombia has an ambitious reform agenda in the power sector.|
2) The Czechoslovak Communist Party began an ambitious reform agenda under Alexander Dubcek.
more ambitious reform sentences
|ambitious scale||1) The brand was relaunched on an ambitious scale in Lichfield in 1988.|
2) The core of the exhibition will be the recreation of two recent installations of ambitious scale and content.
more ambitious scale sentences
|ambitious schedule||1) Goetz set out an ambitious schedule .|
2) An ambitious schedule of 10 issues per year for the rejuvenated publication was planned.
more ambitious schedule sentences
|ambitious scheme||1) Only parts of this ambitious scheme were achieved.|
2) The ambitious scheme is of Rs. 600 billion.
more ambitious scheme sentences
|ambitious scope||1) The name of the project itself reveals its ambitious scope .|
2) An overly ambitious scope will slow down deployment, confuse users, and hinder adoption.
more ambitious scope sentences
|ambitious successful||1) The ambitious and successful are always impatient and ardent in their demands.|
2) Though ambitious and quite successful , my mom still fears not having enough.
more ambitious successful sentences
|ambitious target||1) We must set ambitious targets towards 2030.|
2) They have set themselves hugely ambitious targets .
more ambitious target sentences
|ambitious task||1) The quality of online services was crucial for attaining this ambitious task .|
2) Instead, Metcalfe conveniently settles for a less ambitious task , a relationship film between two opposites.
more ambitious task sentences
|ambitious timetable||1) Now this ambitious timetable is stalling .|
2) An ambitious timetable exists for what he describes as 'a very profitable phase'.
more ambitious timetable sentences
|ambitious undertaking||1) The play was quite an ambitious undertaking .|
2) Building the railway was a very ambitious undertaking under local conditions.
more ambitious undertaking sentences
|ambitious venture||1) He was planning a more ambitious venture this time.|
2) This was an ambitious venture given the dominance of rugby union in the area.
more ambitious venture sentences
|ambitious vision||1) Rotman's ambitious vision for business education is making a difference.|
2) Gardiner and Sherrard had an ambitious vision for the square.
more ambitious vision sentences
|ambitious work||1) It is one of Sheppard's most thrilling and ambitious works .|
2) They are considered among his outwardly more virtuosic and musically less ambitious works .
more ambitious work sentences
|ambitious young||1) It offers enormous scope for ambitious young people.|
2) He's a very ambitious young man.
more ambitious young sentences
|as ambitious||1) Few areas were as ambitious as railways.|
2) Plenty of women are as ambitious as men.
more as ambitious sentences
|be ambitious||1) Space experts wonder whether even 2014 is too ambitious .|
2) Radical greens are far more ambitious than conservatives.
more be ambitious sentences
|become ambitious||1) As years passed, the project became more ambitious .|
2) After that, her plans become much more ambitious .
more become ambitious sentences
|equally ambitious||1) I am equally ambitious for the Company and dance in general.|
2) Almost equally ambitious development projects were going on in Kenya at about the same time.
more equally ambitious sentences
|extremely ambitious||1) I am extremely ambitious for my children .|
2) The MS&LR was extremely ambitious .
more extremely ambitious sentences
|fairly ambitious||1) A fairly ambitious design challenge, I thought.|
2) Granted, it's fairly ambitious , but I pretty sure I can pull it off.
more fairly ambitious sentences
|feel ambitious||1) When I 'm feeling ambitious I make my own whole-wheat fettuccine.|
2) Squid, octupus and couch are also widely available if you're feeling ambitious .
more feel ambitious sentences
|fiercely ambitious||1) Philip grew fiercely ambitious for the boy.|
2) Kennedy was a fiercely ambitious individual who thrived on competition and winning.
more fiercely ambitious sentences
|get ambitious||1) Cinema across the world was getting much more ambitious by that point .|
2) Once she'd done that, she got ambitious again.
more get ambitious sentences
|highly ambitious||1) The one-child policy was a highly ambitious population control program.|
2) Chase was considered highly ambitious , even for a politician.
more highly ambitious sentences
|hugely ambitious||1) They have set themselves hugely ambitious targets.|
2) The abolitionist project is hugely ambitious but technically feasible.
more hugely ambitious sentences
|increasingly ambitious||1) The group's output grew increasingly ambitious .|
2) Claims about the scale of German invasion preparations grew increasingly ambitious .
more increasingly ambitious sentences
|incredibly ambitious||1) This is an incredibly ambitious project.|
2) The British Commonwealth Air Training Plan was viewed as an incredibly ambitious programme.
more incredibly ambitious sentences
|over ambitious||1) He was o he was over ambitious .|
2) At the design stage it is easy to be over ambitious .
more over ambitious sentences
|overly ambitious||1) So I guess that was too overly ambitious ?|
2) Phases 2 and 3 seem overly ambitious given the present circumstances.
more overly ambitious sentences
|particularly ambitious||1) He is obviously intelligent although not particularly ambitious .|
2) The Cincinnati Pops has been particularly ambitious in recording film music.
more particularly ambitious sentences
|politically ambitious||1) Rupert Bond is a politically ambitious African American prosecuting attorney.|
2) But Ayub Khan was a politically ambitious person.
more politically ambitious sentences
|quite ambitious||1) The 78th Division's plan of operations was quite ambitious .|
2) Individual members of the generation can still be quite ambitious .
more quite ambitious sentences
|ruthlessly ambitious||1) Eva Green as Morgan Pendragon - the beautiful and ruthlessly ambitious daughter of King Uther.|
2) Coming from uneducated and poor backgrounds, they were ruthlessly ambitious once they were placed within reach of power.
more ruthlessly ambitious sentences
|seem ambitious||1) The road we are taking may seem ambitious .|
2) Phases 2 and 3 seem overly ambitious given the present circumstances.
more seem ambitious sentences
|so ambitious||1) Your own family 's hiking goals might not be so ambitious .|
2) Deburau , turns up nothing so ambitious as this.
more so ambitious sentences
|socially ambitious||1) He was socially ambitious , a careerist and not particularly pious.|
2) Educated at home, she developed into a socially ambitious and remarkably beautiful young woman.
more socially ambitious sentences
|too ambitious||1) Space experts wonder whether even 2014 is too ambitious .|
2) Other jobs are too ambitious and require special equipment.
more too ambitious sentences
|very ambitious||1) Building the railway was a very ambitious undertaking under local conditions.|
2) The title of this study sounds very ambitious .
more very ambitious sentences
|wildly ambitious||1) But Mark Wallinger ' s wildly ambitious sculpture has been delayed repeatedly because of a lack of money.|
2) She is wildly ambitious .
more wildly ambitious sentences
Expressions with the word ambitious
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com