Expressions - Collocations of the word " ambience "
|ambience||1) The ambience of the pub is equally important.|
2) The outdoor stage adds to the ambience .
more ambience sentences
|create ambience||1) Many well known artists where involved to create the unique ambience .|
2) Some ambience is created with industrial elements and occasional classical music strings.
more create ambience sentences
|enjoy ambience||1) enjoy the genial ambience while you take your swigs.|
2) Breakers has a bar area where guests can relax and enjoy the friendly ambience .
more enjoy ambience sentences
|friendly ambience||1) For measuring, that is not a friendly ambience .|
2) The lobby and restaurant area was spacious and had a friendly ambience .
more friendly ambience sentences
|general ambience||1) We liked the general ambience of the place...a wonderful place to chill.|
2) The service was good, the presentation better and the general ambience lively without being intrusive.
more general ambience sentences
|pleasant ambience||1) Now, Kirov had suddenly injected a chilling air of despondency into that pleasant ambience .|
2) Elegantly curved corridors, soft lighting, attractive design, high-quality materials and careful planning provide a pleasant ambience .
more pleasant ambience sentences
|professional ambience||1) However, I did not find the professional ambience all that conducive, but I knew I had to do something with my voice.|
2) professionals ambience
more professional ambience sentences
|provide ambience||1) We like providing ambience for guests to enjoy.|
2) The subwoofer is used sparingly, but does provide ambience during the finale.
more provide ambience sentences
|quiet ambience||1) Each of the rooms offers a blend of comfort and quiet ambience .|
2) After a day in the office, even I felt the benefit of the quiet ambience .
more quiet ambience sentences
|relax ambience||1) The ambience is relaxed and causal, the waitstaff friendly and helpful, and the food delicious!|
2) The lighting in this section of the room may be dimmed to allow for an even more relaxed ambience .
more relax ambience sentences
|relaxed ambience||1) The lighting in this section of the room may be dimmed to allow for an even more relaxed ambience .|
2) The strange part about Upright was the waiters simply whizzed by under his nose and he merrily continued...very relaxed ambience .
more relaxed ambience sentences
|relaxing ambience||1) With only a few taps create the perfect relaxing ambience that will resonates perfectly with you .|
2) Inside, the decor is elegant and traditional, the gentle colour scheme creating a relaxing ambience .
more relaxing ambience sentences
Expressions with the word ambience
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com