Expressions - Collocations of the word " ambivalent "
|ambivalent||1) There always had been ambivalent feelings between father and oldest son.|
2) The remainder were either neutral or ambivalent .
more ambivalent sentences
|ambivalent about||1) I was always very ambivalent about it.|
2) They are ambivalent about the current interim government.
more ambivalent about sentences
|ambivalent attitude||1) Enlil had an ambivalent attitude to mankind.|
2) A hard-boiled private eye has an ambivalent attitude towards the police.
more ambivalent attitude sentences
|ambivalent feeling||1) There always had been ambivalent feelings between father and oldest son.|
2) Koons himself inspires great unease and deeply ambivalent feelings .
more ambivalent feeling sentences
|ambivalent relationship||1) I have an ambivalent relationship to food memoirs.|
2) Cayce has an ambivalent relationship with cultural trends.
more ambivalent relationship sentences
|ambivalent towards||1) Thoreau was ambivalent towards industrialization and capitalism.|
2) Similarly, critics were ambivalent towards the alternate finale.
more ambivalent towards sentences
|be ambivalent||1) The company attribute to matters digital however has always been ambivalent .|
2) Thus far his press has been ambivalent .
more be ambivalent sentences
|deeply ambivalent||1) The result is a deeply ambivalent , elusive character.|
2) The Hindu view of women is deeply ambivalent .
more deeply ambivalent sentences
|extremely ambivalent||1) Even today, Japan is extremely ambivalent on this, and these are old timer Japanese brought up in the old system.|
more extremely ambivalent sentences
|fairly ambivalent||1) Nevertheless, he's maintained a fairly ambivalent attitude to the whole Veteran scene.|
2) Initial writer Jamie Delano was, in his own words, fairly ambivalent about the change of title.
more fairly ambivalent sentences
|feel ambivalent||1) We feel ambivalent toward the helpful but stupid computer.|
2) From the beginning, Constance felt ambivalent about Nicky Scott Wilson.
more feel ambivalent sentences
|highly ambivalent||1) Yoder was himself highly ambivalent about being ordained.|
2) A highly ambivalent fragrance , with contrasting areas of light and dark.
more highly ambivalent sentences
|morally ambivalent||1) Like Luthor, Ignatius is intelligent, vain, and morally ambivalent .|
2) Genet's highly stylized and morally ambivalent prose is reflected, albeit circuitously and from a distance, in Fassbinder's highly stylized and morally ambivalent film.
more morally ambivalent sentences
|profoundly ambivalent||1) One result is the profoundly ambivalent attitude to education of most black South Africans.|
2) Gaitán's view of the 'people' has been considered as profoundly ambivalent by some later analysts.
more profoundly ambivalent sentences
|remain ambivalent||1) His exalted social position also remained fundamentally ambivalent .|
2) The official view remained ambivalent at best, though.
more remain ambivalent sentences
|seem ambivalent||1) Still, sometimes he seemed ambivalent about their plan.|
2) But Mill seems ambivalent as among these three different ways of grounding these liberal essentials.
more seem ambivalent sentences
|somewhat ambivalent||1) I'm somewhat ambivalent regarding the Olympic football.|
2) Truth be told , I'm somewhat ambivalent about him too.
more somewhat ambivalent sentences
|very ambivalent||1) My mother's attitude towards money was very ambivalent .|
2) I was always very ambivalent about it.
more very ambivalent sentences
Expressions with the word ambivalent
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com