Expressions - Collocations of the word " Amazonian "
|1) Amazonian ceramics are geometric and linear in decoration.
2) The carnival is heavily influenced by myths and rich Amazonian culture.
more Amazonian sentences
|1) The destruction of Amazonian forest is all too familiar a story.
2) It really does turn carpenter ants into zombies in the Amazonian rain forests .
more Amazonian forest sentences
|1) Their natural habitat is the Amazonian jungle with a high temperature and humidity.
2) Scientists return from the Amazonian jungle , with the hopes of prolonging human life.
more Amazonian jungle sentences
|1) In the Amazonian rainforests , deliberate burning is the greatest problem.
2) A familiar sound in the Amazonian rainforest as the loggers bring down another mahogany tree.
more Amazonian rainforest sentences
|1) Amazonian regions have few meteorite impact craters but are otherwise quite varied.
2) Reasons as to why they decided to obtain partnership with the Amazonian region was for a couple a reasons.
more Amazonian region sentences
|1) Amazonian epoch (named after Amazonis Planitia): 1.8 billion years ago to present.
2) Or you can type Amazonis Planitia and move to the left to find them.
more Amazonis sentences
|1) Most amazonite is opaque, but rare crystals are transparent.
2) amazonite is usually set as a cabochon (since it breaks easily if faceted).
more amazonite sentences
Expressions with the word Amazonian
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com