Expressions - Collocations of the word " ambiguity "
|ambiguity||1) The whole ambiguity policy is international politician games .|
2) The term envy has a certain ambiguity .
more ambiguity sentences
|ambiguity about||1) There should be no ambiguity about our views.|
2) There was no drama or ambiguity about this.
more ambiguity about sentences
|ambiguity arise||1) The ambiguity arises in the question of accountability.|
2) Much of this ambiguity arises through relatively rare usages of the words.
more ambiguity arise sentences
|ambiguity contradiction||1) They were also more tolerant of ambiguity and contradiction .|
2) Titles of land must contain no ambiguities or contradictions .
more ambiguity contradiction sentences
|ambiguity exist||1) A similar ambiguity exists between the terms chemical potential and electrochemical potential .|
2) A copy of this statement is forwarded to the client and therefore no ambiguity exists .
more ambiguity exist sentences
|ambiguity in||1) I am finding the lack of ambiguity in math comforting somehow.|
2) This means that there is ambiguity in delivering packets.
more ambiguity in sentences
|ambiguity inconsistency||1) Languages composed from many diverse sources contain much ambiguity and inconsistency .|
2) Make the ambiguity and inconsistency in the message undiscussable.
more ambiguity inconsistency sentences
|ambiguity inherent||1) The ambiguities inherent in defining planets have led to much scientific controversy.|
2) This is almost certainly due in part to an ambiguity inherent in the role itself.
more ambiguity inherent sentences
|ambiguity occur||1) ambiguity occurs when audiences receive inadequate or incomplete information about their social world.|
2) Role ambiguity occurs when others' expectations are badly signalled or received and remain unclear.
more ambiguity occur sentences
|ambiguity of language||1) Part of this problem is the inherent ambiguity of language itself .|
2) They were creative, alive to the possibilities of the ambiguities of language .
more ambiguity of language sentences
|ambiguity regard||1) There's almost no ambiguity regarding the erotic nature of this painting.|
2) Thus, it appears that there is some ambiguity regarding this matter.
more ambiguity regard sentences
|ambiguity resolution||1) Scan mode involves frequency filtering, amplitude thresholding, and ambiguity resolution .|
2) Pulse-Doppler signal processing also includes ambiguity resolution to identify true range and velocity.
more ambiguity resolution sentences
|ambiguity surround||1) But the national press has published nothing about the ambiguity surrounding the Milwaukee Project.|
2) Some ambiguity surrounds this subsection.
more ambiguity surround sentences
|ambiguity uncertainty||1) They value ambiguity , uncertainty and irony.|
2) High level of complexity, ambiguity and uncertainty .
more ambiguity uncertainty sentences
|avoid ambiguity||1) The parties may avoid ambiguity by classifying obligations as conditions.|
2) To avoid ambiguity this article avoids using the term.
more avoid ambiguity sentences
|be ambiguity||1) And yet there is an ambiguity here.|
2) But there is an interesting ambiguity here.
more be ambiguity sentences
|cause ambiguity||1) And they do it to to cause ambiguity .|
2) It is stated in various research papers with different manner which sometimes cause ambiguity .
more cause ambiguity sentences
|certain ambiguity||1) The term envy has a certain ambiguity .|
2) This can produce a certain ambiguity of role for us.
more certain ambiguity sentences
|clarify ambiguity||1) The acceptance phase often clarifies any ambiguities with grounding.|
2) Identifying and clarifying ambiguities serves that purpose.
more clarify ambiguity sentences
|constructive ambiguity||1) In Bosnia we used to call this constructive ambiguity .|
2) Perhaps, over half a century before Henry Kissinger, it was a case of so-called constructive ambiguity .
more constructive ambiguity sentences
|contain ambiguity||1) Languages composed from many diverse sources contain much ambiguity and inconsistency.|
2) This code doesn't contain ambiguities anymore.
more contain ambiguity sentences
|create ambiguity||1) Sure , humans excel at creating unnecessary ambiguity and holding contradictory opinions.|
2) The vowels have to be written if their omission created ambiguity .
more create ambiguity sentences
|degree of ambiguity||1) When the degree of ambiguity is obvious, corrective surgery is usually offered and performed.|
2) This results in some degree of ambiguity as to which words are being represented.
more degree of ambiguity sentences
|deliberate ambiguity||1) Fair use is commonly misunderstood because of its deliberate ambiguity .|
2) Plant Genetics therefore shows that deliberate ambiguity can occur and is a real concern.
more deliberate ambiguity sentences
|element of ambiguity||1) Yet there was an element of ambiguity .|
2) Discuss elements of ambiguity in the play and Shakespeare's possible intentions regarding them.
more element of ambiguity sentences
|eliminate ambiguity||1) By using precise anatomical terminology, ambiguity is eliminated .|
2) We can regiment language to eliminate ambiguity .
more eliminate ambiguity sentences
|find ambiguity||1) This same ambiguity is found in the Greek text.|
2) Three types of ambiguities are found in sentences.
more find ambiguity sentences
|gender ambiguity||1) So where do we see more gender ambiguity in branding?|
2) At Cornell, in a move towards gender ambiguity , Kellor changed her name from Alice to Frances.
more gender ambiguity sentences
|give ambiguity||1) given such ambiguity , perhaps the notion of the inner city should be dropped altogether from academic analysis.|
2) given the ambiguity of the situation the false positive rate could easily have been larger than 2%.
more give ambiguity sentences
|inherent ambiguity||1) Language has too much inherent ambiguity to enable solely bottom-up processing.|
2) And that comes from the inherent ambiguity of real life.
more inherent ambiguity sentences
|introduce ambiguity||1) Segmentation based techniques produce alternative characters and therefore introduce more ambiguity .|
2) The problem here is that this would introduce ambiguity as to exactly what Bank Rate was .
more introduce ambiguity sentences
|latent ambiguity||1) The court held that there is no mutual assent to contract if a latent ambiguity arises showing that there was no meeting of the minds.|
more latent ambiguity sentences
|leads to ambiguity||1) This leads to ambiguity of two kinds.|
2) When you get away from the Biblical mandate and Biblical teachings, you end up with a lot of misspent energy that leads to ambiguity and confusion.
more leads to ambiguity sentences
|leave ambiguity||1) Does that leave any ambiguities on the nature of our political parties?|
2) Iran was evidently determined to leave no ambiguity about why it was making that change.
more leave ambiguity sentences
|legal ambiguity||1) Israeli settlements have thrived on this legal ambiguity .|
2) Currently , legal ambiguities impede greater collaboration and sharing of information.
more legal ambiguity sentences
|lexical ambiguity||1) lexical ambiguity is contrasted with semantic ambiguity.|
2) Bottom-up parsers are very susceptible to problems arising from lexical ambiguity .
more lexical ambiguity sentences
|linguistic ambiguity||1) linguistic ambiguity is believed to cause tremendous uncertainty about patent rights.|
2) Properly understood, there is no linguistic ambiguity here.
more linguistic ambiguity sentences
|moral ambiguity||1) To face issues of extreme moral ambiguity and emerge with dignity.|
2) I succeeded in maintaining the moral ambiguity of the situation.
more moral ambiguity sentences
|possible ambiguity||1) possible ambiguities are resolved by the context.|
2) possible ambiguities are solved by the context.
more possible ambiguity sentences
|potential ambiguity||1) But looking at the patent in Phillips quickly eliminates this potential ambiguity .|
2) Furigana (reading glosses) is often used to clarify any potential ambiguities .
more potential ambiguity sentences
|reduce ambiguity||1) Some form of secondary information is needed to reduce this ambiguity .|
2) Reductionism: The reductionist approach control factors to reduce ambiguity .
more reduce ambiguity sentences
|remove ambiguity||1) Goal analysis seeks to remove this ambiguity .|
2) Schulze repeatedly removes the weakest defeat until ambiguity is removed .
more remove ambiguity sentences
|resolve ambiguity||1) One zero is sufficient to resolve the ambiguity .|
2) Such ambiguity is generally resolved according to the context.
more resolve ambiguity sentences
|resolve the ambiguity||1) One zero is sufficient to resolve the ambiguity .|
2) However, the brain undergoes deeper processing to resolve the ambiguity .
more resolve the ambiguity sentences
|role ambiguity||1) Impact of role ambiguity and role conflict on employee creativity.|
2) role ambiguity occurs when others' expectations are badly signalled or received and remain unclear.
more role ambiguity sentences
|similar ambiguity||1) similar ambiguities feature less obviously in other psychological procedures.|
2) A similar technique is used to resolve anaphoric references and similar syntactic ambiguities .
more similar ambiguity sentences
|some ambiguity||1) This restriction avoids some ambiguities in the language.|
2) There is some ambiguity here if K is not algebraically closed.
more some ambiguity sentences
|source of ambiguity||1) A main source of ambiguity and differences comes from the conditions the test was done at.|
2) We must note another source of ambiguity about the degree to which the project resulted in whole-school involvement.
more source of ambiguity sentences
|such ambiguity||1) Some languages have more such ambiguity than others.|
2) such ambiguity is generally resolved according to the context.
more such ambiguity sentences
|syntactic ambiguity||1) There are ways to reduce the problems posed by syntactic ambiguity .|
2) This avoids a syntactic ambiguity with the concatenation operator.
more syntactic ambiguity sentences
Expressions with the word ambiguity
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com