Expressions - Collocations of the word " allegation "
|abuse allegation||1) Sri Lanka has rejected all rights abuse allegations .|
2) They seldom deny or recant abuse allegations .
more abuse allegation sentences
|admit the allegation||1) the six men have admitted the allegations , Jiji added.|
2) the presiding officer questions the accused with reference to the alleged facts to establish whether or not the accused admits the allegations in the charge.
more admit the allegation sentences
|allegation||1) This allegation was confirmed during later inquiries.|
2) The allegations of such conduct are bad enough.
more allegation sentences
|allegation about||1) These are really serious allegations about individuals .|
2) allegations about beatings and violence were widespread.
more allegation about sentences
|allegation against||1) There are bribery allegations against the head of bribery too.|
2) The strategy was thwarted by allegations against him.
more allegation against sentences
|allegation level||1) We have not levelled personal allegations .|
2) Actually, those who want to polarise politics, they level such allegations .
more allegation level sentences
|allegation of||1) The allegations of such conduct are bad enough.|
2) To investigate allegations of offences against trading standards legislation.
more allegation of sentences
|allegation of corruption||1) The election campaign was dominated by allegations of corruption .|
2) Forced to resign after allegations of corruption .
more allegation of corruption sentences
|allegation of mistreatment||1) Black Heart, too, denounced the allegations of mistreatment .|
1) allegations of mistreatment included excessive force, battery, and sexual abuse.
2) The EHRA also reported it investigated allegations of mistreatment and abuse.
more allegation of mistreatment sentences
|allegation of negligence||1) The court upheld immunity for AOL against allegations of negligence .|
2) Most legal action is in the form of an allegation of negligence .
more allegation of negligence sentences
|allegation of plagiarism||1) This allegation of plagiarism ignited fierce debates among architects about its validity.|
2) David Simpson is fired by Tulsa World amid allegations of plagiarism .
more allegation of plagiarism sentences
|allegation prove||1) None of these allegations were ever proven .|
2) The allegations were independently proven to be false.
more allegation prove sentences
|allegation that||1) The allegation that there has been undue secrecy seems untrue.|
2) There were allegations that authorities engaged in inhumane treatment.
more allegation that sentences
|allegation true||1) The defendants maintain that their allegations are true .|
2) The judge acknowledged that the allegation was true and apologized.
more allegation true sentences
|allegation unfounded||1) Wesley's allegations are therefore wholly unfounded .|
2) The matter was closed because the allegations were unfounded .
more allegation unfounded sentences
|allegation untrue||1) Gibbs said the allegation was completely untrue .|
2) We now accept that these allegations are untrue .
more allegation untrue sentences
|allegations||1) The allegations of such conduct are bad enough.|
2) All sister own artists remain area outcomes with tax allegations .
more allegations sentences
|allegations of atrocities||1) He also complained about allegations of atrocities and brutal repression conducted by the French and Serbian forces in occupied Montenegro.|
2) allegations of atrocities and ceasefire violation
more allegations of atrocities sentences
|allegations of harassment||1) A spokesperson for the Shaanxi provincial government called the allegations of harassment unfounded rumors.|
2) Meanwhile, allegations of harassment and assault in the ADF are frequently under-reported.
more allegations of harassment sentences
|allegations of impropriety||1) Olympus defended itself against allegations of impropriety .|
2) It is fair and appropriate to pursue answers to any allegations of impropriety .
more allegations of impropriety sentences
|allegations of irregularities||1) The commission probed allegations of irregularities in the May 2011 local government elections candidate lists .|
2) The delay in building Brahmani 's steel plant was also due to allegations of irregularities in acquiring the land.
more allegations of irregularities sentences
|allegations of misconduct||1) The inquiry distilled various accusations into four allegations of misconduct .|
2) Robinson was cleared of allegations of misconduct before the vote.
more allegations of misconduct sentences
|allegations of mismanagement||1) allegations of mismanagement at Arlington Cemetery were first raised in 2008.|
2) Faumuina resigned from cabinet last week in response to allegations of mismanagement and abuse of power.
more allegations of mismanagement sentences
|allegations of wrongdoing||1) Jackson was later fully exonerated of allegations of wrongdoing .|
2) Lantos denied any allegations of wrongdoing arguing that The media happened to focus on her.
more allegations of wrongdoing sentences
|allegations surrounding||1) The other note refers to the allegations surrounding seven-year-old Dylan.|
2) However, these allegations surrounding the Trepča mines turned out to be false.
more allegations surrounding sentences
|amid allegation||1) The parking garage was finally demolished amid allegations of bid rigging.|
2) Aiken resigned amid allegations of recruiting and practice violations in early 1951.
more amid allegation sentences
|answer allegation||1) The captains of the crusade were asked to answer allegations of receiving bribes totalling 18,000 gold francs.|
2) The respondent may also state affirmatively special matters of defense. (c) Failure to deny or answer allegations in the complaint.
more answer allegation sentences
|baseless allegation||1) These are just baseless allegations , Vamsi told.|
2) I find these baseless allegations infuriating.
more baseless allegation sentences
|be confronted with allegation||1) They are made by all Ministers who are confronted with allegations of student poverty and hardship.|
2) While the manufacturing of the Tucker Torpedo continues, Tucker is confronted with allegations of stock fraud.
more be confronted with allegation sentences
|bribery allegation||1) There are bribery allegations against the head of bribery too.|
2) The International Olympic Committee is also no stranger to bribery allegations .
more bribery allegation sentences
|confirm allegation||1) The force confirmed allegations against police officers were also being investigated after a newspaper claimed four officers were being quizzed.|
2) In March 2011, officials from the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees confirmed allegations of discrimination by Tunisia against black Africans.
more confirm allegation sentences
|contest allegation||1) He added he wanted to be left alone to contest allegations against him at a tribunal.|
2) The company offered an unreserved apology and compensation to eight claimants, but would continue to contest allegations made by other litigants.
more contest allegation sentences
|corruption allegation||1) He later faced corruption allegations after leaving office .|
2) In December 2012, six officers were reassigned amid corruption allegations .
more corruption allegation sentences
|counter allegation||1) They focus more specifically on insults and quarrels , allegations and counter allegations .|
2) Tareq fought the charges and made counter allegations against his parents and their lawyer.
more counter allegation sentences
|credible allegation||1) Clergy with credible allegations are permanently removed from ministry.|
2) credible allegations of torture committed by the PA's security services increased.
more credible allegation sentences
|damaging allegation||1) He wrote ' we can expect more damaging allegations '.|
2) The resolution states that urgent action will be taken against any ANC public officials or leaders facing damaging allegations .
more damaging allegation sentences
|defamatory allegation||1) In recent years M.P.s have made use of this privilege to make defamatory allegations .|
2) False and defamatory allegations would be banned, as would calls inciting violence or hatred.
more defamatory allegation sentences
|deny allegation||1) Spears has neither confirmed nor denied these allegations .|
2) The army has officially denied these allegations .
more deny allegation sentences
|deny the allegation||1) the associate coach also vehemently denied the allegations .|
2) the company has declined to expressly deny the allegations .
more deny the allegation sentences
|dismiss allegation||1) Hamas has dismissed the allegations as stupid .|
2) However , plant have officials dismissed the allegations .
more dismiss allegation sentences
|disprove allegation||1) Those allegations were disproved by later inquiries.|
2) It is fortunate that the documents were available to disprove the allegations .
more disprove allegation sentences
|disprove the allegation||1) It is fortunate that the documents were available to disprove the allegations .|
2) However, Slovo was able to disprove the allegations .
more disprove the allegation sentences
|dispute allegation||1) Attorney-General Charles Wilson Cross strongly disputed this allegation .|
2) He, however, disputed the allegations and the couple stayed together.
more dispute allegation sentences
|dope allegation||1) Contador's career has been marked by doping allegations .|
2) At the time he was facing a US federal investigation into doping allegations .
more dope allegation sentences
|examine allegation||1) A separate public inquiry is examining allegations of Crown force collusion in her killing.|
2) But the right to examine allegations is a primary right of an accused person.
more examine allegation sentences
|face allegation||1) He is also facing allegations of having made inflammatory speeches .|
2) He also faced allegations over his expenses .
more face allegation sentences
|factual allegation||1) The material factual allegations of the amended complaint are as follows.|
2) Finally, it altered somewhat the factual allegations underlying several counts.
more factual allegation sentences
|false allegation||1) My father is now being persecuted with false allegations .|
2) This was designed to protect political careers from repeated false allegations .
more false allegation sentences
|fraud allegation||1) It changed slightly the property allegations of the mail fraud allegations .|
2) Contact Author HP 's Autonomy fraud allegations .
more fraud allegation sentences
|fresh allegation||1) There were fresh allegations of MNR atrocities.|
2) He refused to comment on the fresh allegation on violation of reservation rules in the recruitments .
more fresh allegation sentences
|further allegation||1) These submissions contained further allegations which had not been previously raised.|
2) further allegations were made on 14 May.
more further allegation sentences
|give rise to allegation||1) This paperwork was completed but only after the embalming had been carried out, giving rise to allegations of suspicious circumstances.|
2) The scheme has also given rise to allegations that it serves as another platform for the PAP to undercut support for the opposition.
more give rise to allegation sentences
|harassment allegation||0) There have been additional controversies over sexual infidelities and harassment allegations .|
0) You ask a number of questions about a separate sexual harassment allegation .
0) Judge Magid chaired the enquiry into the sexual harassment allegations .
1) On harassment allegations I was put in the cells and released without charge.
1) Mr Clegg initially insisted that he was unaware of the sex harassment allegations .
1) Surprisingly enough they were about the sexual harassment allegations over Lord Rennard .
1) His campaign was dogged by a series of surfacing sexual harassment allegations , which detracted from his campaigning.
1) How to make sure that employees know how to bring sexual harassment allegations to their employer's attention.
2) Darin Reeves, has said de Jong's harassment allegations can be dealt with outside of the court martial.
more harassment allegation sentences
|investigate allegation||1) To investigate allegations of offences against trading standards legislation.|
2) I directed my subordinate units to investigate each allegation .
more investigate allegation sentences
|investigate the allegation||1) He has instructed the party to investigate the allegations .|
2) Labour said Ahmed was suspended while it investigated the allegations .
more investigate the allegation sentences
|lead to allegation||1) Defeat could lead to allegations of fraud.|
2) Speculation after the broadcasts led to allegations of collaboration and treason.
more lead to allegation sentences
|level allegation||1) Lalit Modi has since appeared in several media appearances and clarified the leveled allegations against him by BCCI.|
2) The official spokeswoman Ms. Tasnim Aslam said that Pakistan did not have the habit of leveling allegations without investigation or evidence.
more level allegation sentences
|look into allegation||1) The Florida Athletic Commission is looking into allegations the fight was fixed.|
2) The cat belonged to a deputy attorney general looking into allegations of fraud by the school.
more look into allegation sentences
|make allegation||1) Some had allegedly made allegations to their parents.|
2) They implied they knew I had made allegations .
more make allegation sentences
|malicious allegation||1) Slander and malicious allegations about the issue became common.|
2) SAPS training drivers to save fleet malicious allegations ?
more malicious allegation sentences
|misconduct allegation||1) misconduct allegations or complaints may be generated internally or by the public.|
2) misconduct allegations are noncriminal in nature and typically involve ethics or regulatory violations.
more misconduct allegation sentences
|new allegation||1) The new allegations may simply have been the last straw.|
2) Evidence of drugs persisted and in 2004 came new allegations .
more new allegation sentences
|plaintiff allegation||1) The complaint sets forth the plaintiff's allegations against the defendant.|
2) No opinion was issued regarding the merit of the plaintiff's allegations .
more plaintiff allegation sentences
|probe allegation||1) A grand jury has been impaneled to probe the allegations .|
2) The commission probed allegations of irregularities in the May 2011 local government elections candidate lists .
more probe allegation sentences
|prompt allegation||1) The killings again prompted allegations that the British Army was operating a shoot-to-kill policy.|
2) It has divided communities, enraged activists, prompted allegations of racism and stirred politicians to action.
more prompt allegation sentences
|provoke allegation||1) Because Harvard paid almost all of the damages and allowed Shleifer to retain his faculty position, the settlement provoked allegations of favoritism on Summers.|
more provoke allegation sentences
|publish allegation||1) Earlier the paper had published allegations of Yeltsin's involvement with the Italian Mafia.|
2) Indian media has widely published allegations of corrupt Indian citizens stashing trillions of dollars in Swiss banks.
2) In 1987 he won a libel case against The Sun which published allegations of sex with rent boys.
more publish allegation sentences
|rebut allegation||1) Borodin , speaking to Reuters in August 2011, rebutted the fraud allegations .|
2) Justice Retired Kayani rebuts allegations from Afzal Khan regarding rigging in general elections 2013.
more rebut allegation sentences
|refute allegation||1) Facebook and its underwriters strongly refute these allegations .|
2) GOM refuted the allegations , and another officer blamed the riot police.
more refute allegation sentences
|reject allegation||1) Sri Lanka has rejected all rights abuse allegations .|
2) The Syrian government has categorically rejected the allegation .
more reject allegation sentences
|repeat allegation||1) Robert Royal has also repeated this allegation .|
2) He repeated these allegations on June 28, 2011.
more repeat allegation sentences
|report allegation||1) Amnesty also reports allegations of abuse of suspects during these interrogations.|
2) Defense contractor employees seeking whistleblower reprisal protection must continue to report allegations directly to the DoDIG.
more report allegation sentences
|retract allegation||1) Further , victims who retract allegations can face prosecution.|
more retract allegation sentences
|serious allegation||1) These are really serious allegations about individuals .|
2) Nor are serious allegations made in a vacuum.
more serious allegation sentences
|settle allegation||1) In December 2010, The Dannon Company settled allegations of false advertising.|
2) Morgan Stanley settled allegations of improperly influencing research analysts for $5 million in December 2012.
more settle allegation sentences
|spurious allegation||1) The Brazilian government was forced to deny these spurious allegations several times.|
2) This is not a spurious allegation .
more spurious allegation sentences
|substantiate allegation||1) No evidence has been produced to substantiate such allegations .|
2) A Navy investigation substantiated all reprisal allegations .
more substantiate allegation sentences
|support allegation||1) A careful review of the tapes did not support allegations of improper behaviour by the judge.|
2) In 2000, the U.S. Department of Justice completed the investigation into Jowers' claims but did not find evidence to support allegations about conspiracy.
more support allegation sentences
|unfounded allegation||1) I will not allow you to make such unfounded allegations against Harriet .|
2) This will protect you in the event of unfounded allegations in the future.
more unfounded allegation sentences
|unproven allegation||1) Police notebooks are closely guarded and may contain unfounded and unproven allegations .|
2) The files allegedly contain unproven allegations (including fraud) .
more unproven allegation sentences
|unsubstantiated allegation||1) He concocts facts and makes unsubstantiated allegations .|
2) It was time to deploy Dexter's tactic of unsubstantiated allegation .
more unsubstantiated allegation sentences
|untrue allegation||1) Clifford denied what he termed the damaging and totally untrue allegations .|
2) Echeverría is now suing the PRD for untrue allegations .
more untrue allegation sentences
|widespread allegation||1) There were widespread allegations of cheating on the part of the regime.|
2) widespread allegations of corruption led to increasing factionalism within his government and party.
more widespread allegation sentences
|wild allegation||1) Several reports are on websites, sensationalised with wild allegations and invented details.|
2) wild allegations were a hallmark of the FLP, Qarase claimed.
more wild allegation sentences
|withdraw the allegation||1) It appears that Mackay never withdrew the allegations .|
2) the former Fifa employee later withdrew the allegations .
more withdraw the allegation sentences
Expressions with the word allegation
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com