Expressions - Collocations of the word " alimony "
|alimony||1) The whole business of alimony grabbing is degrading.|
2) Florida recently revised the laws regarding alimony .
more alimony sentences
|alimony payment||1) You think x-rays means an increase in alimony payments .|
2) However, many tax treaties provide for an exemption from withholding for alimony payments .
more alimony payment sentences
|award alimony||1) Ask if they believe grown women with college degrees should be awarded alimony .|
2) Courts will also consider additional factors when determining whether or not to award alimony .
more award alimony sentences
|lump sum alimony||1) Should the non-owner spouse negotiate for lump sum alimony rather than wait and see?|
more lump sum alimony sentences
|pay alimony||1) Can I deduct alimony paid to my former spouse?|
2) You can deduct $2,000 as alimony paid .
more pay alimony sentences
|receive alimony||1) The often destitute mothers of the resulting children usually received no alimony .|
2) The divorce was granted with Acker receiving alimony .
more receive alimony sentences
|substantial alimony||1) Lissa, his ex-wife, wanted him found and substantial alimony coughed up.|
2) Utica ignored advice that she should divorce him and secure substantial alimony ; she did not believe in divorce.
more substantial alimony sentences
Expressions with the word alimony
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com