Expressions - Collocations of the word " all "
|(all) the rage||1) International equity issues are all the rage .|
2) Currently alternative investments are all the rage .
more (all) the rage sentences
|All Blacks||1) All Blacks were ordered to remain indoors.|
2) And Blacks - virtually All Blacks - became Republicans .
more All Blacks sentences
|All Hallows||1) The pupils at All Hallows have responded with their customary generosity.|
2) The night before became known as All Hallows Even or holy evening.
more All Hallows sentences
|All Saints Day||1) It was consecrated in 1698 on All Saints' Day .|
2) This he argued in a sermon delivered on All Saints' Day .
more All Saints Day sentences
|All Souls Day||1) It is followed by All Souls ' Day .|
2) The following day, November 2, is All Souls ' Day .
more All Souls Day sentences
|All the people||1) All the people we met were very nice.|
2) All the people who heard were astonished.
more All the people sentences
|Almost all of||1) And Almost all of those are purely theoretical.|
2) He weighs Almost all of eighty pounds.
more Almost all of sentences
|For all I know||1) Still might be For all I know .|
2) During the war For all I know ?
more For all I know sentences
|For all the good||1) They are doing it For all the best reasons.|
2) For all the good it had done.
more For all the good sentences
|In all honesty||1) In fact, few are In all honesty .|
2) It 's pretty pointless In all honesty .
more In all honesty sentences
|after all||1) after all grandmás remedies are trial and tested!|
2) There had been much happiness after all .
more after all sentences
|all||1) all children ages 4 - 12 are invited.|
2) all properties are cleaned thoroughly between each let.
more all sentences
|all American||1) all American news is rightly considered tabloid television .|
2) all American aircraft remained over international waters.
more all American sentences
|all I can||1) all I can do Is offer examples.|
2) all I can relate Is my own experience.
more all I can sentences
|all I could do||1) all I could do was stay silent.|
2) all I could do was watch television.
more all I could do sentences
|all aboard||1) No fire occurred and all aboard survived.|
2) This allowed all aboard to be landed safely.
more all aboard sentences
|all along||1) all along the front rapid progress was being made.|
2) Boat landings are located all along the river.
more all along sentences
|all along the line||1) Work was actively progressing all along the line .|
2) It meets my fundamental requirements all along the line .
more all along the line sentences
|all and sundry||1) all and sundry seem to be involved.|
2) Hands on his hips looking sideways at all and sundry .
more all and sundry sentences
|all around||1) Most traditional tools leak fine dust all around working areas.|
2) We send those little holy texts all around .
more all around sentences
|all at once||1) all at once it has become hot.|
2) all at once her voice was very low.
more all at once sentences
|all at sea||1) Evidently this author is all at sea there.|
2) We are all at sea in two ways.
more all at sea sentences
|all bets are off||1) At that point surely all bets are off .|
2) If he gets bounced early all bets are off .
more all bets are off sentences
|all but||1) all but 14 are considered contributing properties.|
2) all but 20 buildings are contributing properties.
more all but sentences
|all but dead||1) but otherwise, our relationship is all but dead .|
2) Russia's short-lived experiment with democracy is all but dead .
more all but dead sentences
|all but extinct||1) In the BSG universe, human life has become all but extinct .|
2) Pens , paper and books are all but extinct within the school's confines.
more all but extinct sentences
|all but impossible||1) Their music was often experimental, making classification all but impossible .|
2) It is all but impossible to control every witness you face.
more all but impossible sentences
|all clear||1) The all clear was given building by building.|
2) The clouds were all cleared away, long since.
more all clear sentences
|all comers||0) For 146 years Darwinian evolution has seen off all comers .|
1) Open competitions are open to all comers .
2) The affluent teams hone their game here and take all comers .
more all comers sentences
|all conquering||1) At the front comes the all conquering Table of Contents.|
2) In 1940 Britain was fighting alone against an all conquering German war machine.
more all conquering sentences
|all consuming||1) all consuming interest in video games is another issue.|
2) True hypocrisy is an all consuming condition.
more all consuming sentences
|all dancing||1) They should just go to all dancing numbers .|
2) We are all dancing hopefully and blindly, in our own way.
more all dancing sentences
|all day||1) The squad had been hiking all day .|
2) She encourages drinking water all day long.
more all day sentences
|all directions||1) The plot flies off in all directions .|
2) The drawing illustrates exploration in all directions .
more all directions sentences
|all dressed||1) We had dessert all dressed up nice and pretty.|
2) all dressed in white, ready for the wedding!
more all dressed sentences
|all dressed up with nowhere to go||1) Turns out getting all dressed up with nowhere to go is the new black .|
2) This is an epic about people who are all dressed up with nowhere to go .
more all dressed up with nowhere to go sentences
|all ears||1) We're all ears here in Niagara.|
2) But now a new rumour filled all ears .
more all ears sentences
|all embracing||1) Guru is deep, calm and all embracing .|
2) The future peace in the millennium is all embracing .
more all embracing sentences
|all encompassing||1) The blink is completely involuntary and all encompassing .|
2) It is by no means all encompassing .
more all encompassing sentences
|all ends up||1) So it all ends up being very political.|
2) It all ends up as a lower price for the farmers .
more all ends up sentences
|all expense||1) all expenses paid including child care costs.|
2) It is gross revenue minus all expenses .
more all expense sentences
|all expenses paid||1) all expenses paid including child care costs.|
2) They would be accompanied by their parents with all expenses paid .
more all expenses paid sentences
|all eyes||1) all eyes and ears for greener grass.|
2) all eyes were on her naked body.
more all eyes sentences
|all eyes are on||1) all eyes are on the rookie manager .|
2) all eyes are on YOU watching your every move.
more all eyes are on sentences
|all fired||1) The Alton team were certainly all fired up.|
2) But we're all fired up now.
more all fired sentences
|all for||1) Our expense is almost all for conformity.|
2) all for less than $100 including tax.
more all for sentences
|all for the best||1) And that is all for the best .|
2) Possibly it's all for the best .
more all for the best sentences
|all found||1) They were all found guilty and eventually executed.|
2) They nearly all found alternative employment, eventually.
more all found sentences
|all fours||1) The creature ran off on all fours .|
2) Get onto all fours and gently roll onto the books.
more all fours sentences
|all get out||1) It was all getting out of hand.|
2) Then it all gets out of proportion.
more all get out sentences
|all girl||1) all girls together, did you think?|
2) This is an all girl's facility.
more all girl sentences
|all hail||1) all hail the red , orange and pale.|
2) Still, all hail rock n'roll.
more all hail sentences
|all hands on deck||1) The event is an all hands on deck effort.|
2) By 2 am , it'll be all hands on deck .
more all hands on deck sentences
|all hell breaks loose||1) The house has an evil past and all hell breaks loose .|
2) Somewhere down the road, all hell breaks loose .
more all hell breaks loose sentences
|all her||1) all her bowel motions had been normal ever since.|
2) all her movies were instant box office hits.
more all her sentences
|all his||1) all his kills were fighters.|
2) The writer has all his little schemes.
more all his sentences
|all his money||1) Heavy gambling took all his money and more.|
2) Vincent died leaving all his money to Brooke.
more all his money sentences
|all hope of||1) Thus humanity loses all hope of immortality.|
2) Right there perished all hope of justice.
more all hope of sentences
|all important||1) all important decisions are taken during this period.|
2) all important files are kept in this office.
more all important sentences
|all in||1) Its factory workers are nearly all in light industry .|
2) all in a 12 x 10 presentation envelope.
more all in sentences
|all in a days work||1) all in a days work for this sweet boy .|
2) When workers, women, and children drown, its all in a days work .
more all in a days work sentences
|all in all||1) all in all 245 changes were committed.|
2) all in all the audio quality is really impressive.
more all in all sentences
|all in good time||1) All in good time , she told herself.|
2) All in good time , I guess.
more all in good time sentences
|all in one||1) We are really all in one pot.|
2) Having everything all in one bundle is afford.
more all in one sentences
|all inclusive||1) all inclusive was great but hotel was noisy.|
2) Any all inclusive flight plus hotel and transfer pricing?
more all inclusive sentences
|all inclusive hotel||1) all inclusive hotel attractions are complemented by a beautiful coral reef.|
2) Looking for Mauritius all inclusive hotels ?
more all inclusive hotel sentences
|all innocence||1) She knew the gift had been chosen in all innocence .|
2) In all innocence , we hailed them.
more all innocence sentences
|all is said and done||1) Will that feel good when all is said and done ?|
2) After all is said and done u have one hell of a headache.
more all is said and done sentences
|all its||1) To lay forever all its rising fears.|
2) One sorry looking creature had lost all its feathers.
more all its sentences
|all kinds||1) all kinds of laws help reduce gun violence .|
2) I was seeing all kinds of crazy stuff.
more all kinds sentences
|all kinds of||1) all kinds of laws help reduce gun violence .|
2) I was seeing all kinds of crazy stuff.
more all kinds of sentences
|all knowledge of||1) all knowledge of it had died out.|
2) Chang denied all knowledge of the deal.
more all knowledge of sentences
|all manner of||1) This morning all manner of opinions are afloat.|
2) He prohibited absolutely all manner of idolatry.
more all manner of sentences
|all meals included||1) Night in Rancho Naturalista, STD Room, all meals included .|
2) Night in Savegre Lodge, STD Room, all meals included .
more all meals included sentences
|all my||1) all my wives are such wonderful girls.|
2) all my water quality readings are zero.
more all my sentences
|all night||1) Fancy cocktails are ten bucks all night .|
2) But others had been celebrating all night .
more all night sentences
|all of||1) all of those things are terribly exciting.|
2) all of those early spoken songs did.
more all of sentences
|all of a heap||1) I am struck all of a heap .|
2) On his way to the lake-head Horrocks learned from Frank that the parson's wife had swooned all of a heap by her carriage.
more all of a heap sentences
|all of a piece||1) The film is all of a piece .|
2) Even falling apart she was amazingly all of a piece .
more all of a piece sentences
|all of a sudden||1) all of a sudden things are moving very fast indeed .|
2) all of a sudden a car stops.
more all of a sudden sentences
|all on||1) My computer equipment is all on surge protectors.|
2) all on 20 and 30 lb test.
more all on sentences
|all one||1) The full blocks are all one square mm each.|
2) all one needs is the proper leverage.
more all one sentences
|all or nothing||1) This all or nothing approach really frustrated me.|
2) The concept prevents an all or nothing choice.
more all or nothing sentences
|all our||1) all our products are 100% guaranteed.|
2) all our products are supplied fully warranted.
more all our sentences
|all out||1) The team is all out .|
2) Your vulnerable soft parts are all out front and center.
more all out sentences
|all out attack||1) all out attack , but played in a passing style.|
2) all out attack and entertainment as the teams shared eight goals over the 90 minutes .
more all out attack sentences
|all out ban||1) The Supreme Court in Heller stated that only an all out ban violates the 2nd Amendment.|
more all out ban sentences
|all out battle||1) Being a part of an all out battle with thousands of players is quite indescribable.|
2) What then occurs is an all out battle for Colu between all 3 present day Brainiacs.
more all out battle sentences
|all out brawl||1) The encounter started off as an all out brawl between the four men.|
2) H.A.M.M.E.R. seals Chinatown on Hood's behalf and an all out brawl erupts around Li's estate.
more all out brawl sentences
|all out effort||1) Master guide steve zernia gives all out effort .|
2) Like the prologue, it's an all out effort .
more all out effort sentences
|all out offensive||1) After 48 hours, the modifications to Blue Noah was complete and the crew prepared for an all out offensive against the Death Force.|
more all out offensive sentences
|all out war||1) Okay, we're talking all out war here.|
2) He also called for an all out war against India.
more all out war sentences
|all over||1) Literally-usually all over baggage claim.|
2) She got man juice all over those colossal cans.
more all over sentences
|all over again||1) The same story repeated all over again .|
2) The homicide investigation should start all over again .
more all over again sentences
|all over the lot||1) So religion is all over the lot with dreams.|
2) Democrats are all over the lot .
more all over the lot sentences
|all over the place||1) I got bullied all over the place .|
2) There were bones all over the place .
more all over the place sentences
|all over the shop||1) He ran us all over the shop .|
2) My own lifetime experiences with suicide is similarly all over the shop .
more all over the shop sentences
|all part of the game||1) It was all part of the game .|
2) Identify strengths and weaknesses in all parts of the game .
more all part of the game sentences
|all party||1) all parties must dine off the same menu.|
2) all parties and witnesses must testify under oath.
more all party sentences
|all pass||1) The really great singers have all passed on.|
2) all passed off smoothly for me until dinner time arrived.
more all pass sentences
|all pervading||1) It is invisible, all pervading - a symbol of the spirit.|
2) This all pervading medium was called the Aether (ether).
more all pervading sentences
|all pervasive||1) This theme of opposites was all pervasive .|
2) This indicates that management is a universal and all pervasive process.
more all pervasive sentences
|all points bulletin||1) If my kids did that today, I'm sure my wife would put out some kind of all points bulletin !|
2) At the station, the Peeples gave Horace Ida's license plate as 58-895, and the police put out an all points bulletin for the car and its occupants.
more all points bulletin sentences
|all powerful||1) The party apparatus and ruling elite seemed all powerful .|
2) The relationships among the three are all powerful and effective.
2) I will answer God is all powerful .
more all powerful sentences
|all purpose||1) To all purposes the universe appears flat.|
2) all they left behind were their all purpose flint axes.
more all purpose sentences
|all purpose flour||1) When the butter has melted completely add the all purpose flour .|
2) You can use 100% all purpose flour as well.
more all purpose flour sentences
|all right||1) all right thinking liberals support nationalist aspirations.|
2) all rights reserved public that many alien species are useful.
more all right sentences
|all risk policy||1) In fact, the defendants were more likely to be insured on an all risks policy for council employees.|
more all risk policy sentences
|all round||1) The car had drum brakes all round .|
2) all round the room men were lying.
more all round sentences
|all round performance||1) Measurement rules which design yachts for all round performance have difficulty with this factor.|
2) With a great all round performance from the Wolves we won the match by 177runs.
more all round performance sentences
|all rounder||1) A good all rounder with a very distinguished looking bottle.|
2) Your all rounder skills just screams out to the world.
more all rounder sentences
|all seater||1) I blame all seater sands , and lack of stamina.|
2) A covered, all seater stand for 1,000 home supporters.
more all seater sentences
|all set||1) all setting errors are corrected free of charge.|
2) It was all set to form powerful coalition.
more all set sentences
|all singing all dancing||1) Revisiting the all singing all dancing classics sometimes feels like a walk among dinosaurs, which is not always a bad thing.|
2) She said that there would NOT be an all singing all dancing public inquiry - i.e. much of the proceedings will be in private.
more all singing all dancing sentences
|all smiles||1) Yet 12 hours later it was all smiles again.|
2) The ladies were all smiles all night.
2) Christina was all smiles as she got ready!
more all smiles sentences
|all sorts||1) I was thinking all sorts of horrible.|
2) This raises all sorts of due process problems.
more all sorts sentences
|all square||1) Not all square taper crank and bottom bracket combinations are compatible.|
2) The game ended all square , finishing 1-1.
more all square sentences
|all star||1) This feature has an all star cast.|
2) all stars die , some more violently than others.
more all star sentences
|all star cast||1) This feature has an all star cast .|
2) all starring cast members whose characters survive the events of Season 4 are expected to return for the fifth season.
more all star cast sentences
|all star team||1) The league also began naming an all star team .|
2) Jones was named to his second all star team .
more all star team sentences
|all sweetness||0) The Bible is not all sweetness and light.|
1) Its aromas are all sweetness and caramel.
2) My life isn't all sweetness .
more all sweetness sentences
|all sweetness and light||0) The Bible is not all sweetness and light .|
1) It was all sweetness and light .
2) It's all sweetness and light here at BBC Good Food .
more all sweetness and light sentences
|all terrain||1) He is confident and familiar on all terrain .|
2) No single camouflage pattern is effective in all terrains .
more all terrain sentences
|all terrain vehicle||1) CVTs are used in some all terrain vehicles .|
2) Every year new models of Yamaha all terrain vehicles are arriving.
more all terrain vehicle sentences
|all that glitters is not gold||1) But all that glitters is not gold .|
2) Plus: all that glitters is not gold !
more all that glitters is not gold sentences
|all that good||1) all that good news didn't happen by accident.|
2) Me double isn't all that good .
more all that good sentences
|all that jazz||1) She looked sweet, beautiful all that jazz .|
2) They are too far and all that jazz .
more all that jazz sentences
|all that junk||1) Shift all that junk in one cupboard.|
2) Hanging all that junk on the bottom is just silly.
more all that junk sentences
|all that rubbish||1) Nah, I've seen all that rubbish .|
2) And as for all that rubbish about my sweet face....
more all that rubbish sentences
|all that stuff||1) all that stuff is getting produced overseas.|
2) all that stuff took a little spending.
more all that stuff sentences
|all that time||1) You've been here all that time ?|
2) all that time , all those years.
more all that time sentences
|all that well||1) He was not wearing all that well .|
2) She can't be all that well .
more all that well sentences
|all the best||1) all the best with whatever is next!|
2) I wish your fans all the best .
more all the best sentences
|all the better||1) all the better for a romantic evening!|
2) all the better if those timbers are pioneer species.crown.
more all the better sentences
|all the better for||1) all the better for a romantic evening!|
2) We are all the better for this experience.
more all the better for sentences
|all the better to||1) all the better to eat you with Ben.|
2) all the better to prevent a combatant from fleeing the fight.
more all the better to sentences
|all the easier||1) C-Suite makes that goal all the easier to achieve.|
2) Well, it will make my task all the easier .
more all the easier sentences
|all the farther||1) But that was all the farther I got.|
2) And if all you're interested in is relative numbers for comparison purposes (is this carb better, or that one?), that's really all the farther you need to go.
more all the farther sentences
|all the go||1) Hides are all the go ; not much of any other in camp.|
2) I'm worn out with all the go of the last days,' Rose said.
more all the go sentences
|all the more||1) This makes diagnosis all the more difficult.|
2) That makes measuring progress all the more difficult.
more all the more sentences
|all the rage||1) International equity issues are all the rage .|
2) Currently alternative investments are all the rage .
more all the rage sentences
|all the same||1) We human beings are all the same .|
2) the strips are all the same width.
more all the same sentences
|all the same to me||1) Whether Southern drawl or Mid-West twang, it was all the same to me .|
2) If it had said 22.000 KM. it would have been all the same to me .
more all the same to me sentences
|all the time||1) all the time solid benzene is forming.|
2) This situation is changing all the time .
more all the time sentences
|all the trimmings||1) the game had all the trimmings of grief .|
2) Now it' a renovated house with all the trimmings .
more all the trimmings sentences
|all the way||1) But prosperity never reached all the way down.|
2) They are walking all the way south.
more all the way sentences
|all the way back home||1) the feeling of that moment stayed with him all the way back home to 81st.|
2) In his agitation, Gaily carried the brown bag of washing all the way back home .
more all the way back home sentences
|all the way down the line||1) It goes down the line, all the way down the line .|
2) Wait , no, that's not right.. work to bring them the things they want from multiple angles to increase engagement all the way down the line .
more all the way down the line sentences
|all the while||1) all the while his literary activities continued.|
2) all the while the ship is sinking .
more all the while sentences
|all the world and his wife||1) It seemed that all the world and his wife were in Madrid.|
2) Now all the world and his wife seems to have heard of them!
more all the world and his wife sentences
|all the worse||1) And that makes it all the worse .|
2) List all the worse mishaps which could have happened.
more all the worse sentences
|all their||1) all their male folks including boys were slaughtered.|
2) all their equipment has since been replaced.
more all their sentences
|all things considered||1) Both are pretty quiet all things considered .|
2) all things considered 17 ships with 331 guns.
more all things considered sentences
|all thumbs||1) She was all thumbs ; sweating and grumbling.|
2) The English equivalent of the phrase is being all thumbs .
more all thumbs sentences
|all time high||1) In fact the stock market is at all time highs .|
2) This period saw football match attendances reach an all time high .
more all time high sentences
|all time leader||1) all time leader in game-winning goals with 118.|
2) He is also the PBA's all time leader in Assists.
more all time leader sentences
|all time list||1) This placed him ninth on the distance all time list .|
2) all times listed below are Eastern Daylight Time.
more all time list sentences
|all time low||1) all time low had no such problem.|
2) An all time low period for them !
more all time low sentences
|all time peak||1) The population of London reached an all time peak of 8.6 million in 1939.|
2) Today, with an emphasis on force restructuring mandated by the Pentagon, the role of PMCs, and their impact on policy-making decisions is at an all time peak .
more all time peak sentences
|all time record||1) all time record domestic energy production across the board .|
2) all time record S &P 500 index.
more all time record sentences
|all told||1) all told she has 16 major tournament titles.|
2) all told , 37 arrests were made.
more all told sentences
|all too||1) all too often the divisions become rival religions.|
2) Unfortunately such cases are all too rare.
more all too sentences
|all up||1) Materials in car construction are vital factors affecting all up weight.|
2) Our pricing is all up front and inclusive.
more all up sentences
|all up with||1) It was clearly all up with the Collector.|
2) In 2005, he summed it all up with a remarkable statistic.
more all up with sentences
|all very well||1) all very well thought through and positive.|
2) The designers are all very well known .
more all very well sentences
|all weather||1) The swimming pool is a marvellous all weather facility.|
2) all tactical terrain, all weather conditions.
more all weather sentences
|all weather pitch||1) An all weather pitch at Handy Cross has 400 luxe floodlights .|
2) In 1992 the Highland Council opened an all weather pitch near the Bught Park.
more all weather pitch sentences
|all weather track||1) Memorial Stadium features an all weather track that was updated in 1989.|
2) Every Tuesday evening for eight consecutive weeks in June and July, the GRTC held all comers meets at the RIT all weather track .
more all weather track sentences
|all week||1) The weather was perfect all week too.|
2) He has been looking sharp all week .
more all week sentences
|all well and good||1) The descriptions sound all well and good .|
2) Forensic evidence was all well and good .
more all well and good sentences
|all wheel drive||1) Parties were driving a low clearance all wheel drive vehicle.|
2) all models were equipped with standard, symmetrical all wheel drive .
more all wheel drive sentences
|all wool||1) Skirting is disposing of all wool that is unsuitable for spinning.|
2) Not all wool was dyed.
more all wool sentences
|all year||1) This horse had raced great all year long.|
2) The cottages are available all year round.
more all year sentences
|all year round||1) The cottages are available all year round .|
2) When symptoms are experienced all year round .
more all year round sentences
|all you can eat||1) all you can eat is always a big win !|
2) One example is the all you can eat buffet.
more all you can eat sentences
|all your||1) all your details are kept 100% confidential.|
2) all your post are made during normal working hours .
more all your sentences
|and all||1) and all playing styles are naturally allowed .|
2) and all those private police carry guns .
more and all sentences
|and all that||1) and all that 's left is smoking ruins.|
2) Whoever thinks possession and all that bull crap.
more and all that sentences
|at all||1) Hygiene is extremely important at all times.|
2) The highly regarded music program offers conservatory study at all levels.
more at all sentences
|be all smiles||1) Yet 12 hours later it was all smiles again.|
2) The ladies were all smiles all night.
2) Christina was all smiles as she got ready!
more be all smiles sentences
|be not all there||1) But the charts weren't all there was.|
2) They said that manufacturing is not all there is.
more be not all there sentences
|for all||1) Seasonal influenza vaccine is recommended for all individuals.|
2) The increase is statistically significant for all regions.
more for all sentences
|for all I care||1) He may have drowned for all I care .|
2) He could bloody stay for all I care !
more for all I care sentences
|in all||1) in all cases ministerial confirmation is required.|
2) in all three cases the analysis is wrong.
more in all sentences
|not all that||1) not all that is labeled green is environmentally friendly.|
2) A stick was n't all that interesting.
more not all that sentences
|of all people||1) Nearly twenty percent of all people use tobacco.|
2) You of all people should understand this .
more of all people sentences
|of all the||1) Get rid of all the double words.|
2) of all the glory that has ever been.
more of all the sentences
|of all things||1) This is true of all things wonderful.|
2) Mother of all things help cleanse our sister.
2) He was Gods appointed heir of all things .
more of all things sentences
|on all sides||1) The town was burning on all sides .|
2) The final report found fault on all sides .
more on all sides sentences
|one all||1) one all the score last time round.|
2) She's been one all her life.
more one all sentences
|two all||1) My two all time favourite traveling quotes.|
2) Nice offers countless emotions for two all year long!
more two all sentences
Expressions with the word all
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com