appoint in a sentence
1) The city council appointed school board members until 1969.
2) Virtually powerless city councils were appointed through similar procedures.
3) The 24 legislative councillors were originally appointed .
appoint example sentences4) She has been appointed public relations assistant.
5) The administrative judge may appoint a judicial assistant.
6) The appointed members serve terms of 2 years.
7) Attorneys so appointed are deputy attorneys general.
8) It is nothing personal against the appointed official.
9) Some governing bodies appoint a press officer.
10) A committee for soliciting subscriptions was appointed .
11) It makes those who appoint judges understandably cautious.
12) Lodge officers are either elected or appointed .
13) Mine captains were appointed together with surface supervisors.
14) To appoint wise men as "supervisors".
15) The bankruptcy judges appoint the bankruptcy clerk.
example sentences with appoint16) Andrews is requesting a court appointed attorney.
17) But boards are increasingly appointing a truly independent chair.
18) No particular officer is appointed the energy agenda.
19) The appointed time has grown very short.
20) A committee appointed to study such matters made those choices.
21) He was appointed full professor in 1971.
22) He was appointed a special grade medical officer.
23) Watkins was subsequently appointed national indoor coach in 1985.
24) He was appointed royal architect in 1799.
25) He was appointed professor emeritus in 2003.
26) The judges are appointed and announced beforehand.
27) Five members were newly appointed including two women.
28) There are six official members and four appointed members.
How to use appoint in a sentence29) It appoints committees to examine specific academic matters.
30) The appointed professional officers were not always respected.
31) Weinberg was subsequently appointed director in 1955.
32) Trade unions may appoint safety representatives and demand safety committees.
33) A special master was appointed to oversee reform implementation.
34) He was appointed captain the following season.
35) He was appointed despite having no specialist surgical qualifications.
36) He was appointed municipal chairman in 2004.
37) He was appointed literary editor in 1998.
38) Lawyers are mostly court appointed and low paid.
39) He was appointed as manager four days later.
40) He was appointed senior counsel in 1976.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appoint
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appoint with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appoint
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appoint in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appoint.
20 examples of simple sentences of appoint. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appoint
Compound Sentences with appoint
Complex Sentences with appoint
Compound-Complex Sentences with appoint