Expressions - Collocations of the word " amino "
|1) An average protein might contain 100 amino acids.
2) The amino acid polymers are called proteins.
more amino sentences
|1) An average protein might contain 100 amino acids .
2) The total protein has 343 amino acids .
more amino acid sentences
|amino acid sequence
|1) Human antibodies have a completely human amino acid sequence .
2) The amino acid sequence encoded by the gene is then predicted.
more amino acid sequence sentences
|1) It is derived from the amino acid arginine .
2) They are high in the amino acid arginine .
more amino arginine sentences
|1) amino acids chains are found on asteroids .
2) The specific amino acid side chains have been determined for many enzymes.
more amino chain sentences
|1) amino acid composition is the principal effect.
2) The average amino acid composition for fish and mammal skin is given.
more amino composition sentences
|1) Experiments were performed by reacting the metal-metal complex with the amino acids glycine and aspartic acid.
2) The tRNA molecules with the anticodon CCG also have attached to them the amino acid glycine .
more amino glycine sentences
|1) However, protection at the amino group is not mandatory.
2) This positive charge comes from protonation of its free amino groups .
more amino group sentences
|1) This occurred because zein lacks the essential amino acids lysine and tryptophan.
2) This family also includes the amino acid lysine , which is derived from α-ketoglutarate.
more amino lysine sentences
|1) They thereby deduced that the codon UUU specified the amino acid phenylalanine .
2) Colchicine is biosynthesized from the amino acids phenylalanine and tryptophan.
more amino phenylalanine sentences
|1) amino acid profiles are presented in Table 10.
2) Fish grow best on a balanced diet with a balanced amino acid profile .
more amino profile sentences
|1) The resulting enzymes only differ in 4 amino acid residues .
2) These inhibitors modify key amino acid residues needed for enzymatic activity.
more amino residue sentences
|1) Primary structure refers to the amino acid backbone sequence .
2) Human antibodies have a completely human amino acid sequence .
more amino sequence sentences
|1) A statistical difference was observed with the reported amino acid substitution .
2) amino acid substitutions in OXA enzymes can also give the ESBL phenotype.
more amino substitution sentences
|1) The gene then forms a mutated huntingtin protein with polyglutamine repeats near the amino terminus .
2) The chemokine binding site on the receptor appears to be localised to the amino terminus .
more amino terminus sentences
|1) Large meals, carbohydrates and an amino acid tryptophan induce sleep.
2) The amino acid tryptophan can be converted into niacin.
more amino tryptophan sentences
|1) amino acid tyrosine is also very important for producing the hormones .
2) Melanin is derivative of the amino acid tyrosine .
more amino tyrosine sentences
Expressions with the word amino
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com