Expressions - Collocations of the word " amicable "
|1) Relations among the 13 officially recognized religious societies are generally amicable .
2) They divorced ten years later but remained amicable .
more amicable sentences
|1) Lawyers for both sides tried to reach an amicable agreement .
2) I knew we should come to an amicable agreement .
more amicable agreement sentences
|1) One of the pleasures of writing the book has been the attempt to settle an amicable debate of our own.
more amicable debate sentences
|1) The marriage ended in 2001 with an amicable divorce and settlement.
2) He tells her that he will arrange for an amicable divorce .
more amicable divorce sentences
|1) We had an amicable parting of ways in 2009 or 2010 .
2) Along with the name change came some stylistic changes that eventually resulted in an amicable parting of ways for some members.
more amicable parting sentences
|1) amicable relations between them are critical to stability in the region.
2) More amicable relations between GSC groups and primary care physicians should develop.
more amicable relation sentences
|1) The generally amicable relationship among the various religious communities contributed to religious freedom.
2) The amicable relationship between the two continued as time went on.
more amicable relationship sentences
|1) Kim said she did not hold out any hope of an amicable resolution with TNL while the firm insist that they are not responsible .
2) The statement , according to The Telegraph, reads: We can confirm that Fiona Shackleton is acting for Nigella Lawson to ensure a swift and amicable resolution .
more amicable resolution sentences
|1) The dispute ended in an amicable settlement .
2) His publicist stated the couple had agreed to an amicable settlement .
more amicable settlement sentences
|1) They settled into an amicable silence as they breakfasted and turned the pages.
more amicable silence sentences
|1) Bayern attempted to reach an amicable solution .
2) He said that the council hoped for an amicable solution .
more amicable solution sentences
|1) I wanted an amicable split , Waddell recalls.
2) It 's an amicable split .
more amicable split sentences
|1) Despite these circumstances, the musicians remained on fairly amicable terms .
2) In January 2013, they announced their divorce on amicable terms .
more amicable term sentences
|on amicable terms
|1) In January 2013, they announced their divorce on amicable terms .
2) The Bermuda agreement settled the Anglo-American civil aviation dispute on amicable terms .
more on amicable terms sentences
|1) This split was initially amicable with each side retaining many friends within each organisation.
2) Actor James Caan left mid-production due to creative differences and split was amicable .
more split amicable sentences
Expressions with the word amicable
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com