bamboo plant in a sentence
1) The bamboo plant is considered a lucky object.
2) Will salt water cause bamboo plants to wilt ?
3) Data analysis of bamboo plant physiology and giant panda foraging behavior.
4) For drying pasta, I use 48'' bamboo plant stakes.
bamboo plant example sentences5) Indirect light at moderate levels is best for a lucky bamboo plant.
6) The roots of a lucky bamboo plant grow wherever it contacts water.
7) I have found my indoor lucky bamboo plants and money plant true friends.
8) The optimum temperature for a bamboo plant is between 65 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
9) A plant food called Green Green is popular with many growers of lucky bamboo plants.
10) Add fresh, clean water to your bamboo plant two or three times each week.
11) If you keep your bamboo plant in a vase, keep the water levels low.
12) Using filtered, bottled or rainwater for your lucky bamboo plant keeps the plant healthiest.
13) Preferring low light, lucky bamboo plants are even happy with artificial light from a lamp.
14) The previous morning Kalchu had gone to the forest and gathered an armload of bamboo plants.
example sentences with bamboo15) This section of the park is themed with many bamboo plants, stone temples, and more.
16) Am is an immovable boulder from which the bamboo plants its roots to form an unshakeable foundation.
17) To keep a bamboo plant contained, simply break emerging canes when they first poke above the soil.
18) But Heinricher says Booshoot multiplies bamboo in days and could produce tens of millions of bamboo plants .
19) bamboo Fiber - A Brief Analysis The bamboo fiber is made from the starchy pulp of bamboo plants.
20) Read my article on bamboo plants to find out which types are invasive (and which types are tamer).
21) So I decided to give this a try and sure enough, later on that day, my bamboo plant had taken on a whole new rejuvenated identity.
22) This caught my attention because I happened to have an ill bamboo plant that at this time I was contemplating as to whether or not I should throw out after making every last effort to save it.
23) They are flat strips cut from young shoots of the bamboo plant and can be eaten straight from the tin or stir fried.
24) We filed out afterward, walking back to the ferry on the narrow boardwalks, bamboo plants overflowing around us as we chatted with old friends.
25) Mickelson had a poor start to his fourth round, scoring a triple-bogey when he hit his ball far to the left of the green on the par-3 4th hole, hitting the stand and landing in a bamboo plant.
26) Because of the unique nature of its growth, it is a very difficult plant to contain in standard pots, and a bamboo plant won't hesitate to break even very sturdy containers.
27) Gautier and her team produced Earth Day's A-Maze (2011) a tall bamboo plant labyrinth with exit clues eco-questions in Civic Center Plaza.
28) When you take good care of your lucky bamboo plant you are rewarded with a plant that attracts positive energy and adds beauty to your home.
29) Lucky bamboo plants may not survive in temperatures below 55 degrees Fahrenheit and should never be placed in front of an air conditioner.
30) The bamboo plants root system creates an effective watershed, stitching the soil together along fragile river banks, deforested areas, and in places prone to mudslides.
31) The high growth rate of bamboo and the fact that bamboo can grow in such diverse climates makes the bamboo plant a sustainable and versatile resource.
32) bamboo fibre is a cellulose fibre extracted or fabricated from natural bamboo, and possibly other additives, and is made from (or in the case of material fabrication, is) the pulp of bamboo plants.
33) It primarily details the life of a mysterious girl called Kaguya-hime, who was discovered as a baby inside the stalk of a glowing bamboo plant.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bamboo plant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bamboo plant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bamboo plant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bamboo plant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bamboo plant.
20 examples of simple sentences of bamboo plant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bamboo plant
Compound Sentences with bamboo plant
Complex Sentences with bamboo plant
Compound-Complex Sentences with bamboo plant