bamboo forest in a sentence
1) Several paper industries are surviving on bamboo forests.
2) Their ancestral home is a huge fortress surrounded by bamboo forest.
3) There are fewer food competitors in the bamboo forests than elsewhere.
4) At some localities it has also been recorded from bamboo forest.
bamboo forest example sentences5) bamboo forests occur in the hill slopes and along streams.
6) Mu Bai arrives and pursues Jen into a bamboo forest.
7) Two members of the PineyPower family enjoy the mysterious bamboo forest.
8) bamboo forests are found above 6,500 ft (2,000 m).
9) Moorland, bamboo forests, and rainforests are found at lower altitude.
10) Jack reawakens outside by a river and walks toward the bamboo forest.
11) Here they lived in bamboo forests.
12) They can live in bamboo forests.
13) Qixiling Jinggangshan extension came from the bamboo forest.
14) We are taken back 50,000 years to the bamboo forests of China.
example sentences with bamboo15) Panda - A panda bear who lives in a Chinese bamboo forest.
16) The name linked to Venuvana, "the temple of bamboo forest".
17) It is named for the "bans" or bamboo forests in the area.
18) We hiked up a mountainside on what had once been a bamboo forest.
19) This terrace is amidst bamboo forest of old pine trees and has halls which are interconnected.
20) In Asia, it grows among bamboo forests, and typically fruits after heavy rains.
21) bamboo forests are present recorded in all districts of the province, except Na Hang.
22) He excelled in painting images of people, bamboo forests and scenery of mountains and rivers.
23) The Blu-ray's colors are often quite striking, especially the rich greens of the bamboo forest.
24) The Council also possesses rich natural resources of self-generating bamboo forest as well as thick tropical forest.
25) Stand on a hillside, above a bamboo forest and you can see a lawn of grass.
26) In Japan, a bamboo forest sometimes surrounds a Shinto shrine as part of a sacred barrier against evil.
27) Kenya in the bamboo forest, and met with people and programs we work with along the way.
How to use bamboo in a sentence28) Scientists suggested that the disappearance of the panda's traditional bamboo forest habitat had forced the herbivore to turn meat-eater.
29) The sanctuary is mostly covered in mixed deciduous and bamboo forests, part of the Eastern highlands moist deciduous forests ecoregion.
30) One of his associates discovers that a fossil of a false palate had been found in bamboo forest, in China.
31) According to one theory, the name Takau originates from the aboriginal Siraya language and translates as "bamboo forest".
32) Other scenic areas nearby include Leshan, Yibin, Zigong and Chongqing, such as the bamboo Forest, Mt.
33) They reside in Yokai Island's bamboo forest and have been bewitched by the 4th Lord of Chaos named Kitsune.
34) There are bamboo forests and various plant species along the way, with a blanket of moss and ferns on both sides.
35) Some species inhabit swamps and bamboos forests, and the mangrove pitta, as its name suggests, is a mangrove specialist.
36) Tanner theorizes that the marine dragon came back onto land and evolved into a new species in the bamboo forests of Asia.
37) Trần Nhân Tông abdicated his throne to become a monk, and founded the Vietnamese Buddhist school in the bamboo forest tradition.
38) Day 6 After breakfast, we take our first day-hike into the beautiful Nepalese countryside walking through terraced rice fields and luscious bamboo forests to the small town of Budhanilkantha.
39) There's crazy (and visible) wirework, ample use of trampolines, and a bamboo forest fight where Jimmy Wang Yu flies in the air, spinning like a pinwheel.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bamboo forest
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bamboo forest with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bamboo forest
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bamboo forest in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bamboo forest.
20 examples of simple sentences of bamboo forest. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bamboo forest
Compound Sentences with bamboo forest
Complex Sentences with bamboo forest
Compound-Complex Sentences with bamboo forest