bamboo grove in a sentence
1) Many Buddhist temples also have bamboo groves.
2) It can also be found in bamboo groves.
3) The bamboo groves are now recovering.
4) To a shakuhachi player, a bamboo grove is like a cathedral.
bamboo grove example sentences5) Archi derives from the Oraon word for bamboo grove or stave .
6) The bamboo grove of Tajang village is right next to the homestay.
7) Then one day in October the image was found among the bamboo groves.
8) Most villages have bamboo groves, where it grow along the rivers and streams.
9) Tajang village has a bamboo grove, like every other village in the valley.
10) Shuuga is another one of Reima's gatekeepers, and resides in a secluded bamboo grove.
11) The pagoda is surrounded by an expanse of rice-fields, amidst villages and hamlets around green bamboo groves.
12) We proceeded to the quieter dragonfly pond ( devoid of said dragonflies), bamboo grove and wetland.
13) The Buddha spent the next three seasons at Veluvana bamboo grove monastery in Rajagaha, capital of Magadha.
14) On one occasion the Blessed One was staying near Rajagaha in the bamboo Grove, the squirrels' sanctuary.
example sentences with bamboo15) It may be possible that the banks of the Selangor River was full of bamboo groves in the distant past.
16) Short of Fior, the Japanese had established themselves in strength in well dug-in positions amidst a thick bamboo grove.
17) By midday we had reached the Rest House in the foothills, a picturesque wooden building ensconced in a bamboo grove.
18) Provisions of the afore-said paragraphs apply to the felling of bamboo groves with production of bamboo materials as the main aim.
19) Here is a detail of a stone marker of some kind that was part of a mini-shrine in the bamboo grove.
20) On one occasion the Blessed One was living at Rajagaha, in the bamboo Grove, the Squirrels' Feeding Place.
21) Many protested against the overwhelming power of the Sima family; notable among these were the Seven Sages of the bamboo Grove.
22) The day wrapped up in a giant bamboo grove where, at a waterfall-filled pool, I gratefully and grinningly washed off my Kipu dust and mud.
23) He described at length the harmony, the peace and beauty of the monastery in the bamboo Grove, where the Buddha stayed frequently.
24) At daybreak in the dead of winter, a Japanese master craftsman sets out into the frozen bamboo groves in search of the perfect culm of bamboo.
25) An example of a classical Chinese garden of the Ming and Qing dynasties, we photograph pavilions, rockeries, bamboo groves and bridges spanning reflective ponds.
26) Pablo, the publisher of Idlers of The bamboo Grove, a collection of works by local Topanga artists, arrived upon his title with precisely this parallel in mind.
27) Aiting (Traditional Chinese: 靄亭法師), who had retired as the abbot of the bamboo grove Monastery, also called Zhulin Temple (Traditional Chinese: 鎮江竹林寺), to supervise the construction project.
28) The garden also features a Moon Bridge, reflecting the shape of the moon in the water of the Lotus pool, and a bamboo grove containing a bronze sculpture of a giant panda.
29) A decade later, Ray again shot a scene of "Goopy Gyne Bagha Byne" in the dense bamboo groves near a local pond.
30) A new Thiền school was founded by King Trần Nhân Tông (1258–1308); called Trúc Lâm (bamboo Grove) school, which evinced a deep influence from Confucian and Taoist philosophy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bamboo grove
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bamboo grove with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bamboo grove
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bamboo grove in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bamboo grove.
20 examples of simple sentences of bamboo grove. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bamboo grove
Compound Sentences with bamboo grove
Complex Sentences with bamboo grove
Compound-Complex Sentences with bamboo grove