bamboo frame in a sentence
1) It is made out of bamboo tubes attached to a bamboo frame.
2) They have a bamboo frame, with porch, often on low poles.
3) The body is kept on a bamboo frame on rails near the door of the electric chamber.
4) A lakal is a bamboo frame used to hold the cooking gadget when placed on the ground.
bamboo frame example sentences5) Images were printed on paper, then cut along the margins and pasted onto a skeletal bamboo frame.
6) The Buddha and its 13.7-meter (45-foot) bamboo frame took 38 years to build.
7) Japanese fans are made of paper on a bamboo frame, usually with a design painted on them.
8) Bamileke homes are traditionally made of dried earth placed on a bamboo frame and covered by a thatched roof.
9) The primitive models were huts made of bamboo frame thatched with leaves in circular, square or rectangular plain shapes.
10) The sidewalls are also of rough split bamboo frames and the roof hangs low over it almost touching the ground.
11) There was a reproduction of 'The light of the World' in a bamboo frame over the mantelpiece.
12) Then I buy two or three of those disposable pabitin bamboo frames from Shoemart or Landmark and get a whole bunch of colored crepe paper.
13) Structure and form are provided by the nipa leaves and the light bamboo frame, while texture and feel are supplied by the nito strips.
14) For instance, a ghost couple at their marriage feast, the bride and groom may be constructed of paper bodies over a bamboo frame with a papier-mâché head.
example sentences with bamboo15) The outside front wall of the 'hangseoki' is made of fine polished knitted bamboo frame while the inner side of the wall is of rough and unpolished split bamboos, which are not closely knitted.
16) The lion consists of a head which is traditionally constructed using papier-mâché over a bamboo frame, and a body made of fabric trimmed with fur.
17) Each wing had a veranda, some had a "sunroom" made from a surrounding fabric supported by a wooden or bamboo frame.
18) Today, abaci are often constructed as a bamboo frame with beads sliding on wires, but originally they were beans or stones moved in grooves in sand or on tablets of wood, stone, or metal.
19) Villagers and visitors carry bamboo frames, strewn with flowers, on their shoulders – within are containers for the sacred water, which they carry home.
20) His bamboo framed cyclocross, road and mountain bikes each take 50 hours of labor to build and last year his business doubled.
21) Back in my parents' home, buy chanel bag, my pa also had made bamboo living room furniture a wide sofa and chair made of strong bamboo frame and painted it chocolate brown.
22) Girls decorate a wooden/ bamboo frame with coloured paper and then gift it to the nearby hilly river.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bamboo frame
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bamboo frame with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bamboo frame
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bamboo frame in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bamboo frame.
20 examples of simple sentences of bamboo frame. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bamboo frame
Compound Sentences with bamboo frame
Complex Sentences with bamboo frame
Compound-Complex Sentences with bamboo frame