Expressions - Collocations of the word " armoured "
|armoured||1) Their axes were useful against armoured enemies.|
2) Two police armoured cars stood outside the courthouse.
more armoured sentences
|armoured brigade||1) In 1967, a new armoured brigade was established.|
2) The independent armoured brigade had been replaced by an independent tank regiment.
more armoured brigade sentences
|armoured car||1) Two police armoured cars stood outside the courthouse.|
2) The armoured car troop was expected to operate independently.
more armoured car sentences
|armoured column||1) Six aircraft attacked armoured column positions, four attacked bridges.|
2) The armoured columns began to secure the pass and the areas around it.
more armoured column sentences
|armoured corps||1) The trophy is awarded to the best armoured corps Militia unit.|
2) Robertson was a key figure in establishing the Australian armoured corps .
more armoured corps sentences
|armoured division||1) The armoured divisions suffered during the day.|
2) The best German armoured divisions were fighting on those sectors.
more armoured division sentences
|armoured force||1) China sends 1,000 armoured forces to this region.|
2) This situation caused great concern in the Soviet armoured forces .
more armoured force sentences
|armoured infantry||1) infantry battalions equipped with Warrior are known as armoured infantry .|
2) These were well-paid, heavily armoured infantry (carrying sword and javelin).
more armoured infantry sentences
|armoured knight||1) Apart from armoured knights the French army also had nearly 4,000 Genoese crossbowmen.|
2) Once the Muslims pulled back, Richard ordered his armoured knights forward, and Saladin withdrew.
more armoured knight sentences
|armoured plate||1) German helmet and frontal armoured plate for trench warfare, 1916.|
2) In Sheffield they made steel plates and armoured plates for their ships.
more armoured plate sentences
|armoured scale||1) The armoured scales become extended into thorny backs, horny heads and spiny frills.|
2) It was large, nearly two metres long, with powerful jaws and heavy armoured scales .
more armoured scale sentences
|armoured tank||1) As if you walk round with a shotgun armoured tank .|
2) This legendary rock will have to be attacked by infantrymen supported by armoured tanks .
more armoured tank sentences
|armoured train||1) Smaller guns were often part of an armoured train .|
2) A miniature armoured train was used on the line.
more armoured train sentences
|armoured truck||1) Oscar ( Jake Macapagal) soon finds a job with an armoured truck company.|
2) Kapoor drove an armoured truck through a golden brick wall and then drove around the arena.
more armoured truck sentences
|armoured van||1) armoured vans are patrolling an estate in Manchester following three separate shotgun attacks.|
2) Two guards were wounded when a robber grabbed forty five thousand pounds from an armoured van and escaped on a moped.
more armoured van sentences
|armoured vehicle||1) Several armoured vehicles were seen outside the city.|
2) Meanwhile the army provided armoured vehicles and helicopters.
more armoured vehicle sentences
|fully armoured||1) The single fully armoured vehicle was built and tested in 1931.|
2) Ballard's survey found no underwater penetrations of the ship's fully armoured citadel.
more fully armoured sentences
|heavily armoured||1) The central citadel in particular was exceptionally heavily armoured .|
2) Less heavily armoured soldiers were more vulnerable than knights.
more heavily armoured sentences
|lightly armoured||1) It was lightly armoured and carried no weapons.|
2) The gun is mounted in a lightly armoured turret.
more lightly armoured sentences
Expressions with the word armoured
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: