Expressions - Collocations of the word " appealing "
|aesthetically appealing||1) While certain muscles are more aesthetically appealing .|
2) They're concise, easy to read and aesthetically appealing .
more aesthetically appealing sentences
|appealing||1) This beautiful villa has many appealing features.|
2) While certain muscles are more aesthetically appealing .
more appealing sentences
|appealing alternative||1) Molniya orbits can be an appealing alternative in such cases.|
2) With fewer crowds and less queues, it's an appealing alternative .
more appealing alternative sentences
|appealing aspect||1) He described some of the less appealing aspects of his character and actions.|
2) This is the most important, expensive and least appealing aspect of environmental governance.
more appealing aspect sentences
|appealing character||1) appealing characters which children will easily identify with.|
2) Ripley is an appealing character .
more appealing character sentences
|appealing expression||1) Harry tried to assume an appealing expression .|
2) Her eyes were fixed on his, with an appealing expression that looked more like fear than pain.
more appealing expression sentences
|appealing feature||1) This beautiful villa has many appealing features .|
2) Often beds are best arranged to be an appealing landscape feature of the property.
more appealing feature sentences
|appealing idea||1) It was the appealing idea of running risks.|
2) Hanging a few on the wall is another appealing idea .
more appealing idea sentences
|appealing look||1) There are certain websites which make a very appealing look .|
2) Emotionally appealing styling creates an appealing crossover look .
more appealing look sentences
|appealing mix of||1) The result is no less than an appealing mix of racing heritage with the finest of modern know-how .|
2) With an appetite for fresh ingredients and local produce, the menu is brimming with seasonal flavours and offers an appealing mix of English and French dishes.
more appealing mix of sentences
|appealing option||1) Credit Sesame might have just introduced a highly appealing option .|
2) Donor-advised funds may be an appealing option for donors with appreciated securities.
more appealing option sentences
|appealing package||1) Its styling, innovative isolastic frame and powerful engine made it an appealing package .|
2) The Lancaster Hotel offers several appealing packages with a romantic flair that includes dining in the Bistro and a night at the local theatre.
more appealing package sentences
|appealing personality||1) Tributes focused on his successes as a cricketer and appealing personality .|
2) Just as if the business was a human being, this requires an appealing personality .
more appealing personality sentences
|appealing prospect||1) An appealing prospect for Institute staff who like a challenge.|
2) So using trade sanctions as a coercive measure is an appealing prospect to ensure cooperation.
more appealing prospect sentences
|appealing quality||1) Likewise if the wallpapers are illustrated, they have the appealing quality of photographs.|
2) What he arrived at instead was stiffness , an altogether less appealing quality - especially in an actor.
more appealing quality sentences
|appealing to||1) A bright smile is appealing to many.|
2) The practical emphasis was very appealing to me.
more appealing to sentences
|appealing to emotion||1) All this talk about creating needs for products by appealing to emotions is rubbish.|
2) Exceptions: appealing to emotions is a very powerful and necessary technique in persuasion.
more appealing to emotion sentences
|appealing trait||1) Another appealing trait is that Mrs Shephard can be quite irreverent about the whole business of politics and government and does not take herself too seriously.|
2) On the other hand, Devil Kazuya was noted to be a stereotype of protagonists gaming characters who reveal an evil alter-ego which ruins the character's appealing traits .
more appealing trait sentences
|appealing voice||1) Mary McCaslin made some very nice albums for Philo in the 70's that featured her unique and appealing voice .|
2) The present calls upon you with an appealing voice to protect the unborn future against this terrible tyranny of the past.
more appealing voice sentences
|appealing way||1) The bottom line Trend channels provide a visually appealing way to spot trading opportunities.|
2) Hocking's idealism and mysticism seemed an appealing way to bring together faith and reason.
more appealing way sentences
|appealingly||1) It offered an appealingly easy clue for redesign.|
2) I hesitated and the men looked appealingly for instruction.
more appealingly sentences
|as appealing||1) The Blu-ray edition is just as appealing .|
2) Well, it just isn't as appealing .
more as appealing sentences
|be appealing||1) While certain muscles are more aesthetically appealing .|
2) What he found here was uniquely appealing .
more be appealing sentences
|become appealing||1) When manufacturing declines, law enforcement jobs become increasingly appealing .|
2) At 6 months, however, the offer becomes less appealing .
more become appealing sentences
|enormously appealing||1) Chagrin struggling with honesty, she gave a doubtful little smile that was enormously appealing .|
2) She'd never resorted to violence in her life, but suddenly the thought of landing a punch square on that granite jaw was enormously appealing .
more enormously appealing sentences
|especially appealing||1) The stretch after the trestle seemed especially appealing , and quiet.|
2) After Mountbatten's death, Diana's qualities were especially appealing .
more especially appealing sentences
|extremely appealing||1) Both sides of Athens are extremely appealing to tourists.|
2) That adds up to a unique and extremely appealing fishery.
more extremely appealing sentences
|find appealing||1) Try both and see which you find more appealing .|
2) What aspects of her work does Sharon find most appealing ?
more find appealing sentences
|find it appealing||1) Some may find it appealing to follow Vanguard's lead.|
2) I always found it appealing , Neeson continues.
more find it appealing sentences
|immediately appealing||1) I was familiar with those, so that made them immediately appealing .|
2) The sound from the HE-400 was immediately appealing to me.
more immediately appealing sentences
|intuitively appealing||1) This comment exemplifies Bolzano's intuitively appealing but deeply problematic views on infinity.|
2) This measure of effect has two virtues: it is simple and intuitively appealing .
more intuitively appealing sentences
|look appealing||1) It looks less appealing when it 's falling.|
2) It makes a sell look more appealing to a potential buyer.
more look appealing sentences
|make it appealing||1) make the subject line stands out visually, make it appealing .|
2) The matte finish brings it all together making it appealing to the eye .
more make it appealing sentences
|particularly appealing||1) Another particularly appealing factor was the robustness of the devices.|
2) Humour in a woman is an attribute these men find particularly appealing .
more particularly appealing sentences
|quite appealing||1) A hypothesis along these lines seems quite appealing to me.|
2) And that 's something that's actually quite appealing .
more quite appealing sentences
|seem appealing||1) A hypothesis along these lines seems quite appealing to me.|
2) A $100 price cut will seem more appealing to them.
more seem appealing sentences
|so appealing||1) What about Notre Dame football do you find so appealing ?|
2) It's that kind of confidence that makes her so appealing .
more so appealing sentences
|sound appealing||1) Doesn't sound too appealing , does it?|
2) I bought it based on the vanilla note which sounded appealing .
more sound appealing sentences
|unappealing||1) This perfume is too irritating and unappealing .|
2) But they said those are unappealing alternatives.
more unappealing sentences
|very appealing||1) Not very appealing when the dish is so simple.|
2) very appealing , very comforting, and very tasty.
more very appealing sentences
|visually appealing||1) A derogatory term used to say something was visually appealing .|
2) This brought games that were both longer and more visually appealing .
more visually appealing sentences
Expressions with the word appealing
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: