Expressions - Collocations of the word " appease "
|appease||1) Many decisions are made to appease industry that is politically connected.|
2) This failed to appease many who complained.
more appease sentences
|appease critic||1) To appease the critics , the game was withdrawn, re-programmed and re-released several times.|
2) Whether the complaint is justified or not, do your best to appease the critics .
more appease critic sentences
|appease people||1) If you appease some people , you aggrieve others.|
2) Open the Hucheon through loyalty and piety and appease the people .
more appease people sentences
|appease spirit||1) Often, personal property was buried with slaves to appease spirits .|
2) The living tries to appease the spirits by taking food to temples to make merit.
more appease spirit sentences
|appease the public||1) To appease the public , Daniel and Heather agreed to start dating in private.|
2) Poe's best known fiction works are Gothic, a genre he followed to appease the public taste.
more appease the public sentences
|appeased||1) The page sat down again, readily appeased .|
2) Hindus are thinking Muslims are being appeased .
more appeased sentences
|appeases||1) He sounds off and appeases when necessary.|
2) Niner appeases those cravings with a fleet of bikes.
more appeases sentences
|appeasing||1) Microsoft has a more immediate concern than appeasing a competitor .|
2) Denis raised his hand in an appeasing gesture.
more appeasing sentences
Expressions with the word appease
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: